剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Hey, Ethan, it's Melinda.
伊桑 我是梅林达
Please call me, it's really important.
请回我电♥话♥ 有要紧事
I've left 2 messages at his house,
我给他家里留了两次言
and I don't even know how many messages on his cell phone.
给他手♥机♥也留了很多条
Are you sure you should tell him that his wife's...
你确定要告诉他 他妻子的...
ghost is here?
鬼魂来过这
How can I not tell him?
我怎能不告诉他
Because he can't talk to her, right?
反正他也不能跟她交谈
I mean, what's worse?
哪个更糟
Thinking someone you love is not there,
认为心爱之人已经离开
or knowing that they are, and you can't interact with them?
还是明知他们在 却无法交流
I don't even know if that's my call to make.
这不该由我来决定
But I can at least tell him that she's ok
但我至少能告诉他 她很好
and that she's thinking about him.
也很想念他
Ok, I get that.
好吧 我明白你的意思了
But what if it makes him...
但如果这让他
What?
怎么了
Are you sure it was him? It was Gabriel?
你确定是加布里埃尔
Believe me, it was him. What the hell was he doing with Ethan?
绝对是他 他找伊桑到底想怎样
How do they even know each other?
他们怎么认识的
You know, I never trusted that Ethan.
我从没信任过伊桑
You only met him once.
你们只见过一次
I know, but he's got that accent, and he's handsome.
我知道 但他那口音 人又英俊
Yeah, and?
还有呢
Well, that pretty much that covers it.
那就很能说明问题了
So, still haven't found your furniture?
你还没找到你那些家具吗
That's a sore subject with me. Let's not bring it up.
你说到我的痛处了 别提了
I know a place that has a sale on lawn chairs.
我知道有家店在促销躺椅
Look,
听着
we know that Ethan is interested in these accidents,
我们知道伊桑对那些事故
and what follows, right?
及事故后的事都很感兴趣
Right.
没错
Ok, we know that Gabriel wants to take souls to the dark side
也知道 加布里埃尔要将灵魂引入黑暗
to make the dark side stronger, right?
以壮大黑暗一方 对吗
Yes.
对
Ok. So how does what Gabriel want intersect with what Ethan wants?
那他们俩的目的 有何共同点呢
First, we have to assume that these accidents,
首先 我们假设那些事故
like the plane crash,
比如这次空难
are being caused by the dark spirits,
都是由那些恶灵引起
'cause we know that they're getting stronger and
他们越来越强大
want to cause pain and grief whenever they can.
并想随心所欲地制♥造♥痛苦和不幸
Well, what would the light spirit's answer to that be?
那些光明的善灵怎么回应的
Survivors. Survivors?
生还者 幸存者吗
Every accident had one survivor.
每起事故都有一名生还者
Kids.
孩子们
Purity, innocence.
纯洁 天真
Yeah. Yeah, these kids had near-death experiences.
对 这些孩子都有过濒死经历
They're special. They're light spirits in their own right.
他们很特别 本身就是光明的善灵
And they're powerful ones.
而且都很强大
And maybe they're more powerful in groups of four.
若四人合力 也许会变得更强大
My grandmother told me that I have to protect the balance.
外婆要我必须守护好这份平衡
I thought your grandmother died.
你外婆不是已经死了
Right, sorry, I forget that doesn't matter in your world.
抱歉 我忘了死亡你没有阻碍
Look, no one was meant to survive these accidents,
本不该有人在这些事故中生还
yet these 4 kids did.
但这四个孩子却活了下来
And they were touched by the light,
他们还触碰过光
so they're a threat to Gabriel
因此他们对加布里埃尔
and whoever controls him.
以及他背后的人构成了威胁
That's why Gabriel's here.
所以加布里埃尔才会出现
Where are the kids?
孩子们在哪里
Hello?!
有人吗
I need to see Ethan.
我要见伊桑
He's not here.
他不在这
Where are the kids?
孩子们呢
Ethan and his friend left with them an hour ago.
一小时前 伊桑和他朋友把孩子带走了
Where did he take those kids?
他把孩子带去哪了
Grandview.
美景镇
Stop! There he is.
停车 他在这里
No, just wait here.
不 在车里等我
He promised you that you'd be able to talk to your wife again, didn't he?
他答应让你再跟你妻子说话 对吗
You never told me she was still here.
你没告诉我 她还在这
Gabriel did.
加布里埃尔告诉了我
Look, I was trying, ok? I left you a message.
我尽力了 我给你留了言
Did you let him take those kids?
你让他把孩子都带走了吗
They're fine. Where are the kids?
他们没事 孩子们在哪
I'm not telling you. Why not?
我不会告诉你的 为什么
Because he told me not to help you.
因为他叫我不要帮你
How the hell did Gabriel find you
加布里埃尔怎么找上你的
or did you find him?
还是你找他的
He came to me.
他来找我的
I don't know how he knew about me or the kids.
我不知他是怎么知道我和孩子的事
He told me he could see the dead,
他说他能看见死去的人
and that my wife was here.
而且我妻子就在这
He told me that she could come here,
他还说她本可以回来
but that you'd make her go away.
但你让她离开了
I can't make her do anything.
我无法驱使她做任何事
He told me she could come back forever,
他说她能永远地回来这世界
that I could talk to her,
我就能和她说话了
that she'd come right here,
她会来这里
but if I helped you,
但如果我帮了你
You wouldn't let her come.
你就不会让她来
Ethan, I've seen Dana. Ok?
伊桑 我见过戴娜
I didn't know who she was at first,
开始我不知道她是谁
but she kept coming to me.
但她一直来找我
She showed me the accident,
她让我看这起事故
she helped me understand what's going on.
帮我理解事故的发生
Those kids are in danger.
那些孩子有危险
He told me I shouldn't believe you.
他叫我别相信你
Tell him he has to help you.
告诉他 他必须帮你
She's here.
她在这
Dana...
戴娜
She wants you to help me.
她想要你帮我
How do I know you're telling me the truth?
我怎么知道你是不是在骗我
Ask him if he remembers
问他是否还记得
what he said to me the day he asked me to marry him.
求婚那天对我说了什么
Do you remember what you said to her the day that you proposed?
还记得你求婚那天说过的话吗
Of course I do.
当然记得
He said if I married him,
他说如果我嫁给他
I'd never spend another lonely minute.
我的每一分钟都将不再孤单
You told her she'd never spend another lonely minute.
你告诉她 她的每一分钟都不再孤单
I miss you so much.
我好想你
You made me try so hard.
你让我倾尽所能
All I wanted was to be the man you thought I was.
只为了成为你心中所爱的男人
Now it's too late.
现在一切都太迟了
Nothing matters anymore.
什么都不重要了
It's not too late.
现在还不迟
Tell him...
告诉他
This is all meant to happen.
这一切都是注定的
Everything happened for a reason.
事出必有因
She said it's never too late,
她说绝不会太迟
and that everything has happened for a reason.
万事皆有因
She wants you to help me, Ethan.
她要你帮我 伊桑
Ok, that's what means something right now.
那才是现在最重要的事
Now please tell me where Gabriel took those kids.
请告诉我 加布里埃尔带孩子去哪了
The dedication.
悼念典礼
He wanted them to be part of the lantern walk.
他想让孩子们参加点灯送行
He said it would be good for them if they were part of something.
他说他们若能参与 会对他们有益
I mean, you didn't tell me she was here!
你没告诉过我 她就在这
I'm sorry!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
太抱歉了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表