剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Bye.
再见
I'm listening, honey. I'm listening.
我在听呢 亲爱的 我在听
You have no idea how horrible it was.
你不知道那有多恐怖
I was using all my strength, my whole being,
我竭尽全力 全力啊
just to even move my little finger and say that I was alive
只能动小指头表示我还活着
and that I could feel it.
我能感觉到
Honey, I still don't get it.
亲爱的 我还是没明白
I mean, the ghost was killed by an undertaker?
那鬼是被殡仪馆员工杀的吗
They thought he or she was dead, but he wasn't?
他们以为它死了 其实没有死
They died in some kind of surgery?
它是死于手术吗
The ghost was obviously feeling helpless.
这个鬼魂显然非常无助
There was stuff being done to it that it couldn't stop,
对自己的遭遇毫无掌控
that it didn't want
任人宰割
but what was I supposed to do about it?
可我该怎么做呢
Just tell me how this vision was different than your other visions.
告诉我 这次意象和之前有何不同
You know, I mean, how you felt about it or something.
你这次有没有什么特殊的感觉
Well, in this one I left my body.
这一次 我灵魂出窍了
Like I died and I could see everything around me.
像是我死了 可以看到周围的一切
Look, maybe this ghost, uh...
也许 这个鬼
just wants people to know what happened to it.
只是想让别人知道他的遭遇
You know, whatever it was,
不论他的遭遇如何
what he felt, if they were aware of it.
他希望别人知道他的感受
Maybe you should check
你可以去查查
see if anybody died in a funeral home,
有没有人死在殡仪馆里
freak accidents, surgery.
手术意外什么的
Do you feel it?
你感觉到了吗
Feel what?
感觉什么
Do you feel anything on your back?
你的背上有感觉吗
No, honey. What...
没有啊 什么啊
There's...I don't feel anything.
哪有 我什么也没感觉到
There's nothing.
没东西啊
What is it, Mel?
是什么 梅
What?
到底是什么
"Srom Itcelid." Is this a new character in Lemony Snicket book?
Srom Itcelid 雷蒙·斯尼奇的新小说人物吗
Do I look amused?
我像在开玩笑吗
No. You look grumpy and mildly tired,
不 你看起来很暴躁 又略带疲惫
yet oddly bewitching.
却又很迷人
Does it mean anything or not? Not. Is...
这两个词有什么意义吗 没有
Is it a secret code? Is it a sorority?
这是暗号♥吗 出自姐妹会吗
Can you put it in context for me? My husband's back.
能告诉我起因吗 我丈夫的背上
As in a tattoo? As in it appeared on his back
纹身吗 就是出现在他背上
as if someone was writing it and then disappeared.
像是有人写上去的 很快就消失了
You know how to put a slight spin on someone's day, don't you?
你还真会添油加醋
Welcome to my world.
欢迎光临我的世界
Is there any way he can come into my office.
能让他来我办公室一趟吗
'Cause then maybe it would happen again and I could do some...
如果再发生的话 我可以...
No. I just need to know what it means, if it means anything.
不用 我只想知道这到底是什么意思
I need more information. I'm sorry.
我需要更多具体信息 抱歉
I'm trying to unravel a haunting.
我正尝试解决一桩鬼缠身事件
It either has to do with a mental patient who died in an institution
也许是某个精神病人死在了病院里
or somebody who died on the embalming table at a mortuary.
也许是有人死在太平间的停尸台上
Ok. There is actual hair standing up on the back of my neck.
我后脊梁的汗毛都竖起来了
Would you like to feel it?
你要不要看看
I will take your word for it.
我相信你
Look, professor Payne... Rick.
说真的 佩恩教授 叫我里克
I just want you to know that it's not just me
我想让你知道 告诉你我的能力
who took a chance when I told you what I could do.
冒险的不只是我一人
The weird things that have been happening to you,
那些怪事也曾经发生在你身上
the things that have been moved... Things that are still happening.
可能已经... 那些事还在发生着
This can really invade your life.
它真的会干扰你生活
It's all right. I've been through worse.
没关系 我经历过更糟的
I was in a bar in Philly...
上次在费城的酒吧
I'm serious.
我是认真的
Well, maybe I've been waiting for something
也许长久以来 我一直在期待
to invade my life for a long time.
自己的生活遭到入侵
Maybe this is just what I needed.
也许这正是我需要的
I'm gonna go figure this out.
我会查明白的
I'll get back to you.
到时联♥系♥你
Thank you. Sure.
谢谢 应该的
If I wanted to give this stuff away,
我若想把这些东西捐掉
I would have put it in the box myself.
我会自己放进盒子里的
Then why didn't you? Hey, I don't have to answer to a 13yearold.
那为什么不放 我不必向13岁的小孩解释
I'm your mother and you'll do what I say.
我是你母亲 你应当听我的话
You always tell me I can be myself.
可你一直说我可以自己决定
You had no right to take these.
你没有权利动这个
What were you thinking?
你在想什么啊
These are your father's things, Ned.
这是你父亲的遗物啊 内德
Think I don't know that?
难道我会不知道吗
What is wrong with you?
你发什么神经
I am so damn furious... I don't get it!
我真被你气死了 我就是不明白
What's the big deal? Oh, you get it.
有什么大不了的 你明白得很
And you know you get it.
你什么都明白
You are just lucky I figured out
幸好我及时发现
what you were trying to do before it was too late.
否则 有你的罪受
Oh, god. I am so sorry you had to hear all that.
真抱歉 让你听到了
No, it's ok.
没事的
What happened?
发生什么了
I have no idea what's gotten into him.
我真是搞不清楚他怎么了
I'm just gonna bring this all to the car.
我把这些放进车里
So, Ned,
内德
you want to talk about why you pulled such a loser move?
怎么搞得这么狼狈
It wasn't a loser move.
哪里狼狈了
Ok, you want to come out here and tell me what's up?
好 那你能告诉我发生了什么吗
What's up is,
事实上
I'm sick of seeing mom sad all the time.
我受不了我妈整天悲痛欲绝的
Ned, I don't think she's sad all the time.
内德 我觉得你妈没有
That's because she's good at putting on a happy face.
那是因为她在强颜欢笑
Try living with her.
你和她住一起试试
She cries every single day about dad.
她几乎天天都为父亲而哭
It's like she hopes he's still alive somewhere.
就好像她一直相信父亲还活着
She just won't let him go.
就是不让他安心地走
Say that again.
再说一遍
What?
说什么
The part about still being alive and not wanting to let him go.
觉得他还活着不让他走的那部分
So?
怎么了
Ned, I really want to finish this conversation, ok?
内德 我们先不说了 好吗
You're in charge of the store. I'll be right back.
你帮我看店 我马上就回来
Please stop it!
请停下来
No!
不要
Please!
求求你
No. No. Please.
不 拜托
Please don't. Please!
拜托不要 求求你
Please, please don't!
拜托不要
Please stop!
请停下来
Found it.
终于找到了
Hi. Uh, I'm lost again.
你好 我又迷路了
Do you know where I could find the coffee machine?
你知道哪里有咖啡机吗
No.
不知道
Well, you seem pretty sure about that, so...
看来你很肯定啊 那我就
Great.
好吧
I got these out of the recycling bin.
我把这些从垃圾箱里捡回来了
Oh, thanks. Just dump 'em on the table.
多谢 都扔桌上吧
Can I help you go through these? Thanks. But I have to.
要我帮忙吗 谢谢 还是我来吧
You know, it's just that woman I saw at the bedside,
坐在病床边上的那个女人
she looked so familiar.
我看着很眼熟
I know that I have seen her in the news.
我肯定在新闻里看过她
Maybe on TV?
也许是电视上
Maybe. But I think it was a magazine. Some sort of family thing.
有可能 不过我记得是在杂♥志♥上 关于家庭的
Are you sure you found this ghost?
你真的发现这个鬼了
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 没错
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表