剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
It's gonna take some time before Christine's
克里斯汀恢复交流能力
communicatmmn skills are back to where they were.
可能还需要点时间
Ms. Gordon, Dr. Hillary sloan.
戈登女士 我是希拉里·斯隆医生
I thought that she didn't suffer any physical damage.
我以为她没有遭受物理伤害
She didn't.
的确没有
But this kind of change
但这场突然的变故
Is a lot for a person with autism to process.
对自闭症患者来说 打击不小
Wait. Did you just say that Christine is autistic?
等等 你说克里斯汀患有自闭症
Do you have a minute?
你现在有时间吗
As you can see, they like puzzles and games.
如你所见 他们喜欢猜谜和游戏
Pacing, hand flapping, rocking back and forth-
踱步 拍手 来回走动
they are all coping mechanisms for people with autism.
这全是自闭症的典型表现
You know, there are high-functioning people with autism
有些高功能自闭症患者
who've learned to behave in a more socially acceptable way.
已经能在一定程度上与他人相处
A lot of them are loners.
但大多数都不合群
They relate better to objects than they do to people.
他们更喜欢与物相处 而不是人
They don't like to talk.
不喜爱说话
Or look you in the eye.
也不看对方的眼睛
They don't follow a lot of our social rules.
他们不遵守我们的社交习惯
Dennis is autistic.
丹尼斯也患有自闭症
Christine and Dennis had lived together since their twenties.
克里斯汀和丹尼斯20岁开始就住一起了
They were a couple.
他们是夫妻吗
Yes. They had a home-care worker who came over once a week.
是的 他们请了一个保姆 每周来一次
Other than that, Dennis took care of her.
除此之外 就只有丹尼斯照顾她
Where did she get this?
她从哪里弄来的
Oh. Um, that's mine.
这是我的
I sell those in my store. She must have taken it from my purse.
我店里卖♥♥这个 她一定是从我包里找到的
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
It was the oven. I'm sorry?
是烤炉 什么
I know how Dennis died.
我知道丹尼斯怎么死的了
Wait, if it was carbon monoxide poisoning,
等等 如果真是一氧化碳中毒
how come Christine wasn't affected?
为什么克里斯汀没事
Because it's her ritual every time she comes home
因为她习惯 回到家后
to open up all the windows.
打开所有的窗户
I saw it in a vision.
我看到了
She's not a murderer.
她不是杀人犯
Murderess. Touche.
女杀人犯 说得好
Question is why is Dennis still here?
问题是为什么丹尼斯还不走
I found Christine. She's safe. What more is there?
我找到了克里斯汀 她很安全 还有什么
What I wanna know is Why is Dennis still autistic.
我倒想知道 为何丹尼斯还是那么自闭
If he's dead, he should be cured, right?
他死后 就应该痊愈了 不是吗
Mmm, technically, yes. Every soul is perfect.
理论上说是这样 所有灵魂都是完美的
When they cross over,
他们超度时
The handicaps they had in life no longer affect them,
所有的缺陷都不会再影响他们
but if they're earthbound,
但如果他是地缚灵
Sometimes they cling to the familiar.
它们有时会和以前一样
They can't let go of who they were.
他们不能忘记过去的自己
He did answer your questions at some point, didn't he?
他也算是回答了你 是吧
He's been mimicking me. It's called echolalia.
他学我说话 叫做模仿言语
It's when they echo whatever you say so you know
他通过学你讲话 来让你知道
that they can hear you, even if they can't respond.
虽然他们不回答 但是听到你说话了
Ok, so all this time, he has been communicating with you,
就是说 他一直在和你交流
... just in his own way. Yes, through the ornaments.
只不过是用他的方法 是的 通过这些装饰品
The last one that I touched showed me how he died.
我最后碰过的那个 告诉了我他怎么死的
Let's hope the answer to why he's still here is in one of those.
但愿其中一块饰品能解释他不走的原因
These objects,
这些东西
They don't vibrate any more or less than your average object.
跟平常的物件没什么两样
And you can't see or hear anything coming from inside them?
你一点都看不到 听不到他们的内心吗
Like what? What, a movie?
看到啥 电影吗
What am I gonna see, a movie? Listen to, show tunes?
我会看到电影吗 还是听到口♥技♥
It's wood. It's like my head.
这是木头的 跟我脑袋一样
Lady, it's normal.
再普通不过了
There's nothing normal about them.
它们一点也不普通
So your "friend" said
你朋友说
She felt transported after she held these ornaments?
她拿着这些饰品时 能感觉到自己在移♥动♥
Yes. Ok. Well, I held these ornaments.
是的 好 我正拿着这些饰品
I'm still here.
我一动也没动
What time of day did your friend say she had these visions?
你朋友看到这意象是什么时候
Why is the time of day important?
发生时间很重要吗
Well, yeah. If she did it right after happy hour,
当然 如果是快活完后发生的
I'd say it's very important. Yeah, that's real funny.
就非常重要 是的 是很有趣
I thought you would at least have a professional curiosity about this.
我以为你至少对此会有职业上的好奇心
Oh, I'm curious.
我很好奇
I have a lot of curiosity about you,
我对你很感兴趣
About what you're doing here.
特别是你来做什么
I just wanna know If you can see anything in these ornaments.
我只想知道 你能否从饰品里看到东西
Melinda, you haven't touched any of these ornaments
梅林达 从你进来开始
since you've been here, not directly, not one.
你就没碰过这些饰品 一个也没有
I wanna know what happens when you touch these ornaments.
我想知道你碰它们时会发生什么
I don't know. Yeah, well, I'd like to find out.
我不知道 我想找出答案
This one, the bunny,
这个 这兔子图案的
Had a higher energy rating than the other ornaments.
比其它饰品的能量更高
What happens when you touch that guy?
当你碰它时 会发生什么
You know, I thought you were a man of science,
我以为你是个信科学的人
And there's nothing scientific about this.
你这也太不科学了
What's more scientific than collecting my own empirical data?
收集经验数据 怎么不科学了
You're going to stay here right now, Christine.
你要呆在这里
I love you, sweetie.
我爱你 亲爱的
No! Stop it! Mami... Don't leave me!
不 别 妈妈 不要离开我
What? What happened?
怎么 发生了什么
What did you see?
你看见了什么
I saw a child being taken from her mother.
我看见一个孩子被人从母亲身边带走
Are you telling me the truth?
你说真的吗
All I can say, professor, if I could walk out of here
教授 我只能说 如果我走出这扇门之后
knowing that everything we've talked about was made up,
发现我们所说的这些都是虚构的
I would be the happiest girl on earth.
我就是世上最幸福的女孩
Wait. Psychometry.
等等 灵媒
What you're talking about is called psychometry.
你刚刚说的叫作灵媒
It's when you get visions or flashes
就是说 你能通过触碰物件
of the past from touching these objects.
看到过去发生的事情
That makes sense. Easy for you to say.
有道理 你见到了 当然信
Maybe if you did some more tests on the ornaments.
你能不能对这些饰品做更多试验
I'd like to actually do some tests on you, Melinda.
我想在你身上做些试验
Thanks for your time.
感谢你的讲解
Melinda, I'm not talking about root canal here.
梅林达 我不是要把你绑手术台上
I'm talking about very scientific, controlled tests.
而是科学的 受控制的试验
They could- they can help us.
这能帮助我们
I'm not an experiment. Melinda, listen.
我不是实验品 梅林达 听我说
When you get a chance, just come by.
你若再看到灵媒 过来找我
Come by and talk to me some more.
告诉我更多的事情
This is important.
这很重要
I don't think it's about him.
我认为这不止关系到他
I think it's about both of them.
而是他们俩
Oh, that's on sale, by the way.
对了 那个也卖♥♥的
It's like it's his memories of their life together,
这像是他对两人生活的记忆
you know, how he died, when he first saw her.
他怎么死的 初次邂逅的情景
That makes sense. Well, whatever Dennis wants,
是的 无论丹尼斯要什么
it has something to do with Christine somehow.
都跟克里斯汀有关
It's too bad she won't talk to you.
真可惜 她不能和你说话
Maybe she'll respond to the ornaments.
也许她对这些饰品有反应
I thought that I would take them down to the hospital
我把这些拿到医院去
And see if it could spark anything
看能不能达到效果
Besides, if I leave now, I can still make visiting hours.
我如果现在出发 还能赶上探视时间
Well, I'd offer to mind the store, but...
好 我想帮你看店 不过
it's ok. I know that you're busy saving lives
没关系 我知道你忙于救活人
While I'm saving the dead.
我忙于救死人
Bye. See ya.
拜 再见
How'd, uh, Ned do today?
内德今天表现怎样
Oh, I sent him home early. Really?
我提早让他回家了 真的
What did he do now? Oh, no. Nothing.
他又犯什么事儿了 没犯事儿
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表