剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是的
What's this list?
这个单子是什么
At the end,
后来
Jason spent a lot of time in the hospital.
杰森在医院度过了很长时间
And it should have been the worst time, but it wasn't.
那本应是他最痛苦的日子 但却不是
We dreamed up a list of things to do before we died.
我们把死前要做的事列了一个清单
"Bungee jump off Grand Canyon"? Him.
"去大峡谷蹦极" 他写的
"Open a studio in Paris." Yeah,
"在巴黎开间工作室" 是的
So I could work on my collages.
这样我就可以创作拼贴画了
He knew that he would never leave that room,
他知道自己永远离不开病房♥
And it couldn't stop him from dreaming.
却仍然坚持着自己的梦想
It meant so much to him.
那清单对他来说意义重大
Well, you kept the list.
你至今还保留着这份清单
It must have meant something to you too.
它对你来说也一定意义重大
No.
不
The further you get from high school,
毕业的时间越久
the harder it is to make your dreams come true.
要实现梦想就越困难
I still enjoy my art, but I am not going to be selling it
我依然热爱艺术 但并不打算
next to the eiffel tower anytime soon.
到艾菲尔铁塔下去卖♥♥我的画
Jason's the one that could have done it. Not me.
只有杰森才能坚持梦想 我不行
What about this last thing?
最后一条是什么意思
"Find Stephanie Hardwick"?
"找到斯蒂芬妮·哈德维克"
Homecoming queen.
返校舞会女王
The girl everybody loved.
人见人爱的女孩
He wanted to find her at the reunion and kiss her.
他想在同学会上找到她 并吻她
Really?
是吗
What guy wouldn't wanna kiss the homecoming queen?
哪个男生不想吻返校舞会女王的
But... why at the reunion? I mean what was special about it?
但为什么要在同学会上 有什么特别的吗
By 2007, Jason...
到2007年 杰森
He was sure they'd have a cure for his M.D.
他确信到那时 他的病能够治愈
And he'd be able to walk into the reunion, and...
他将能走着去参加同学会 然后
Be the man he dreamed of being.
成为自己理想中的男人
I mean, who doesn't want to go to their high school reunion
有谁不想像个摇滚明星一样
not looking like a rock star?
去参加高中同学聚会
Yeah, I know. Jason waited for a body he knew would fit in at the reunion.
我知道 杰森在等一具能参加同学会的尸体
Someone his own age, someone handsome.
年龄相仿 模样俊俏的
even the clothes he took.
他连衣服都偷好了
Yeah, just to impress miss Stephanie.
为了给斯蒂芬妮小姐留下好印象
before he plants one on her.
以免强吻遭拒
Oh, god. If he gets to her before I can stop him...
天哪 要是我不及时阻止他
You should slip her an Altoid at least.
那你起码要先给她颗口香糖
Ok, you know what? That is not funny.
这可不好笑
Here she is.
这就是她
You know, what if the body that Jason took wasn't an accident.
也许杰森找到这具尸体 并不是偶然
What do you mean?
什么意思
Stephanie Hardwick. Homecoming queen.
斯蒂芬妮·哈德维克 返校舞会女王
Yeah?
怎么了
Look at the homecoming king.
看看返校舞会国王是谁
Bryan and Jason were classmates.
布莱恩和杰森是同学
Jason didn't pick a random body.
杰森不是随便找了具尸体
He picked the body.
他找的就是这具尸体
Of her date 10 years ago.
她十年前男友的尸体
"Varsity quarterback, valedictorian."
"橄榄球校队最佳四分卫"
Well, looks like the most popular guy at school,
看来 这位横扫全校的帅哥
is going to high school reunion after all.
也会去参加同学聚会了
Yeah. he'll just be a lot different than they remember.
对 只是跟从前可大不一样了
Usually a corpse is gonna take 6 to 8 days to decay.
尸体通常6到8天就会腐烂
We're only on day 3.
现在才第三天
That's assuming a perfect stress-free environment here,
前提是要在最适宜的环境中
Which we don't have.
而现在明显不行
I mean, this guy is really putting this body from whoever.
这家伙真是不爱惜他人的身体
So how long will it be before he breaks down?
那他还有多少时间
I would say 6, maybe 8 hours. That soon?
6到8个小时吧 这么快
Maybe less, if he keeps jumping through flaming hoops.
如果他一直在火圈上跳来跳去 也许更短
My gosh, nature's finding its course on this guy.
天哪 自然规律是不可违背的
When we first found him, he was trying to set his ribs.
第一次见到他时 他在给自己接骨
Well, he probably knows his body won't hold out on him.
也许他知道这副躯体撑不了多久
So if you were trying to preserve your body for as long as possible,
那若想尽量保护躯体
what would you do?
该怎么做
I would get some kind of makeup.
我会给自己化化妆
Maybe the type a mortician would use.
像殡仪馆用的那种
Cover up the appearance of dead skin.
掩盖尸体的肤色
Ok. There's only one mortuary in Grandview.
美景镇只有一家殡仪馆
Thanks.
多谢
Jim
吉姆
Hey, dead guy.
死人
Can I have my ring back?
戒指能还我了吗
How's he been?
他怎么样了
Fine, once I restrained him.
捆上就好了
Is this really necessary? I'm sorry, all right?
有必要这样吗 我道歉 行吗
Jason, we can't let you go to that reunion.
杰森 我们不能让你参加同学聚会
Why not? I'm not gonna hurt anyone.
为什么 我不会伤害任何人的
No, but you wanted to kiss that Stephanie Hardwick you know?
但你想吻斯蒂芬妮·哈德维克 是吧
The last thing on your list? Come on.
你清单上的最后一件事 对不对
I was never actually gonna do that.
我不会真那么做的
That was... that was just a golf.
我只是 只是随便写写而已
I just wanted to go and enjoy myself.
我只是想去开心一下
Ok, even if that's true, your body's breaking down,
即便你说的是真话 你的身体已经撑不住了
And you are not Bryan.
况且你不是布莱恩
You lived your life, and you can't steal somebody else's.
你已经活过一次了 你不能偷走别人的
I didn't steal it.
我不是偷的
He abandoned it. There's a big difference.
是他放弃的 这差别大了
You've been haunting him this whole time, haven't you?
你死后一直缠着他 不是吗
Not haunting, just...
不是缠着 只是
Checking in.
每天报道
I was curious to see what Mr. Most Likely to Succeed
我只是想知道这位前程似锦先生
was gonna do with his life after he dropped out of college.
大学退学后会怎么生活
Whoa. Back up. He dropped out of college?
等等 他大学退学了
He barely made it through a semester.
他连一学期都没读完
Isn't that right, Bryan?
是不是 布莱恩
Shut up.
闭嘴
You wanna tell her what happened after graduation or should I?
你打算自己说毕业后的经历 还是我来
Shut up.
闭嘴
You don't know what it was like.
你根本不了解是怎么回事
well, actually, I...do
其实 我知道
You see, life wasn't so kind after senior year.
高中毕业后的生活并不是那么美好
College ball was a little tougher,
大学球队训练更艰苦
classes took a little more effort.
功课也要多加努力
Bryan just couldn't juggle it all like he could when he was 17.
布莱恩再不能像17岁时那样蒙混过关了
And he ended up getting cut from the team,
后来他被球队开除了
eventually dropped out from the school,
随之又从大学退学
and basically spent last 10 years
最后10年基本上
Studying his life from the bottom of the class.
是在社会最底层混迹
Is that true?
是真的吗
I mean he coasted on charm for a while.
他靠自己的魅力也风光过一阵
He was always good with the girls,
他总是很有女人缘
But even that faded.
但就连这一优势也慢慢消失了
It gets to a point where girls
这也验证了
really aren't interested in a guy
女孩们终究不会看上一个
who can't keep a job for longer than 6 months.
什么工作都做不到半年的人
I mean, even Stephanie, the homecoming queen
就连斯蒂芬妮 返校舞会女王
Moved on, got engaged to that, uh...
也把他甩了 跟那个谁
That guy, uh, Rick.
里克 订婚了
Second string on the football team.
他是橄榄球队的替补
That wasn't fair.
那不公平
He didn't deserve her.
他配不上她
I mean, how could I show up at a reunion and...
我怎么能就这样参加同学会
I didn't have a choice. He ended up in a bar, alone.
我别无选择 最后他独自去了酒吧
Trying to convince a complete stranger to go to our reunion with him.
想找一个陌生女人跟他参加同学会
Come on! You'll be doing me this huge favor.
求你了 你这是帮我一个大忙
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表