剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
We used to be strong and many.
我们曾经声势浩大
Now we're few.
现在只剩几个了
There are more dark spirits now.
黑暗鬼魂越来越多
They get stronger, we get weaker.
他们变强了 而我们变弱了
You have to protect the ones who are left.
你得保护剩下的鬼魂
You fail, we fail.
你若失败 我们就完了
So do you think is means that Gabriel is back?
是不是加布里埃尔回来了
I don't know who else she could be talking about.
除了他 她还能说谁
Well, it doesn't necessarily mean Grandview, right?
不一定非在美景镇
I mean, this ghost could have been in Zimbabwe yesterday, for all we know.
也许这鬼魂昨天还在津巴布韦
No, I'm pretty sure that this ghost
不 我能肯定这个鬼魂
has been making the same rounds since she died.
死了之后就一直在这里打转
Where is your desk and stuff?
你的书桌和东西都去哪儿了
Well, it seems that I failed to inform the supply manager
我好像忘了通知管♥理♥员♥
that I postponed my sabbatical.
我推迟了休假
So they took all your furniture?
他们把你的东西都搬走了
An oversight. Heads will roll.
是我疏忽了
What I'd really like to know is where have you been?
我很想知道你去了哪里
Why haven't you called me sooner?
为什么不早点打给我
I mean, we have children with near-death experiences, psychic visions,
你见到一群有过濒死经历和幻视的孩子
you have a prophet with the candle brigade.
先知鬼魂 以及一队举着蜡烛的鬼魂
Is your dialing finger broken?
你拨号♥的手指断了吗
Sorry. Things have been happening very fast.
抱歉 事情变化太快了
Well, you'll be very happy to know that
你会很欣慰地发现
the lack of a desk or a chair with wheels hasn't stopped me
缺桌少椅并没能阻止我
from trying to figure out what is going to happen by May 11th.
下定决心弄清5月11日的真♥相♥
See, it all has to do with a world out of balance,
一切都涉及到 世界失衡
A world where chaos rules,
一个混乱的世界
which is what prophet ghost keeps telling us,
这正是先知鬼魂多次告诉我们的
and what we know Gabriel wants.
也正是加布里埃尔的目标
From the fall of the Roman Empire to the Civil War,
从罗马帝国的没落 到美国内战
It all starts with a single, individual trigger.
都是由一件小事引发的
Well, I don't think that the prophet ghost is talking about an apocalypse.
我不认为先知鬼魂警告的 是世界末日
I think she's talking about these kids.
我想她是指那些孩子
They've been touched by the light, they're changed.
他们接触过那道光 发生了改变
Well, that's my point exactly.
我也是这个意思
All these giant events start with a single, individual trigger.
这些大事都是由不起眼的小事引起
I mean, the assassination of Julius Caesar
比如说 凯撒遇袭
Caused 15 years of Civil War and the eventual fall of Rome.
引发了罗马15年内战 以致最终灭亡
The election of Abraham Lincoln split this country in two.
林肯当选是美国分♥裂♥的导火索
That's something we're still not over.
这些事情我们都还记得
All these giant disasters can be traced back to the smallest fuse.
这些重大灾难都源于微不足道的小事
So the fifth accident
所以我们认为
that you and I think is gonna happen on May 11th
将于5月11日发生的第五起事故
may actually be disguised as something small?
会是一件小事
But it will have a huge effect on the world.
但它会给世界带来巨大的影响
It might be a misfortune suffered by a few very special children,
它可能会给某些特殊的孩子带来噩运
Children that are a threat to the dark side.
因为他们对黑暗势力是一种威胁
Well, there's still one out there.
还剩一个没有找到
The little girl that Jim pulled from the plane crash.
吉姆从飞机残骸下救出的女孩
Well, we have to find her if she has a piece of this puzzle.
她若是谜底的一部分 我们必须找到她
We have to figure out what's going to happen on May 11th.
弄清5月11日究竟会发生什么
We have less than one week to find her.
只剩不到一周了
If I had a desk, I'd pound it for emphasis.
如果有张书桌 我会敲桌以示强调
Something I can help you with?
需要帮忙么
Oh, I'm sorry. I was looking for someone.
不好意思 我在找一个人
Don't like to see people messing around with the mailboxes.
住客不喜欢有人翻弄他们的信箱
Neither do I.
我也不喜欢
I was just looking for a man, Charlie Filbert.
我在找个人 叫查理·费尔波特
This... It was the last address I had for him, so...
这是他留下的最后地址了 所以
Long gone.
他早就搬走了
Excuse me? About 6 months ago.
什么 六个月前
He and his daughter just moved out.
他和他女儿就搬走了
Well, did they leave a forwarding address?
那他有没有留下新地址
I wouldn't know about that.
这就不知道了
Morning. Hello.
早上好 你好
I hope I'll see you again.
希望能再见
You're a lot nicer than the other one.
你比另一个好多了
What other one?
什么另一个
Gotta finish my rounds.
我还要送信
No, wait, was his name Gabriel?
等等 他是叫加布里埃尔吗
Now you know everything.
现在你都知道了
You've been given 5 signs, and they're all pointing
你接到了五个征兆 都预示着
to something happening on May 11th?
5月11日将有事发生
There's this sign that I keep getting warned about.
有一个征兆 一直在警告我
It's the only thing that hasn't happened yet,
也是唯一没有应验的
Death of a loved one.
挚爱之死
But the warning keeps getting stronger.
现在警告愈加强烈了
And you still think this has something to do with me?
你还是认为它和我有关
I don't know. It may be you, it may be Jim,
不知道 或许是你 或许是吉姆
But it's definitely something I have to pay attention to.
但这事我一定要谨慎关注
Now you really think I'm insane.
你一定认为我疯了
I think you're my friend.
我拿你当朋友
And people come into each other's lives for a reason.
人与人走进对方的生活 都是有原因的
Maybe I'm supposed to learn something.
或许注定让我学到些什么
Maybe you are.
抑或是你
But whatever it is, I...
不管是什么 我...
I am here for you.
我永远支持你
I can't tell you how much that means to me.
你的支持对我太重要了
And, uh...
还有
You are a little insane.
你的确有点疯
But that is what I love about you.
不过我就是喜欢你这点
Thanks. I think.
谢谢
So, how can I help?
那么 需要帮忙吗
I'm looking for Kristen Filbert,
我在找克里斯汀·费尔波特
The little girl who survived the plane crash.
飞机失事时幸存的那个女孩
She and her father moved away a few months ago,
她和她父亲几个月前搬走了
And I dont know where.
不知道去了哪里
Did you check her middle school?
你去她学校问过了吗
No.
没
Just because somebody moves doesn't mean they change schools.
搬家了也不一定会转学
And even if they did, maybe they'll be willing
即便她转学了 或许学校会愿意
to tell you where they sent the records.
告诉你 她档案转去了哪里
I miss Kristen.
我很想克里斯汀
She was a smart kid, always did her work,
她很聪明 总是按时完成作业
Got along with everyone.
和同学也相处得很好
Can you tell me where you sent her records?
能告诉我 她的档案寄去哪里了吗
Oh, well, we didn't. We just gave them to her dad.
没有寄走 直接给了她父亲
He said he wanted to home school her,
他说自己要在家教她
That he had just found a little house up in Sunset Park.
他刚在夕阳公园买♥♥了一套房♥子
Do you know why?
你知道原因吗
I mean, why he took her away?
他为什么要接她回去
She just never really came back all the way after she lost mother.
她母亲去世后 她一直没有恢复过来
She was withdrawn, she barely spoke.
她变得孤僻 很少说话
Did she draw a lot? Yeah.
她经常画画吗 是的
She was always working on something,
她总是在画些什么
but she wouldn't show anyone.
却从不给别人看
Did she leave anything behind, like a drawing or anything?
她有没有留下什么 一幅画之类的
You know, there was one thing.
说起来 是有一样
There was an english assignment I gave,
我布置过一次英语作文
I asked them to write down the first thing
让学生写下自己
they thought of when they wake up in the morning
起床时的第一个想法
and the last thought they had before they went to sleep.
以及睡觉前的最后一个念头
I haven't been able to get Kristen's answer out of my mind.
克里斯汀的作业一直让我忘不了
Melinda...
梅林达
Melinda...
梅林达
Melinda...
梅林达
Hi, grandma!
外婆
It is so good to see you!
见到你真是太好了
Am I dreaming? Sure.
我是在做梦吗 当然
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表