剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Hey, Delia, tomorrow why don't we
迪莉娅 明天 不如我们
close up and go to lunch together
关了门 一起去吃午餐吧
Sounds good. Happy halloween.
好主意 万圣节快乐
About time.
是时候了
I thought I'd never get rid of that girl.
我还以为永远也摆脱不了那女人呢
Now, look inside.
现在 瞧瞧里面
I don't see a note. Check the lining.
我没看见纸条 看看衬里
Nothing.
什么也没有
There's a little rip in the lining
里面内层有个小拉链
You have to feel around.
你四处摸摸
All right!
好吧
I found it!
找到了
Oh, I'm so sorry, Marilyn.
我很抱歉 玛丽莲
I don't you're gonna like what this has to say.
你不会喜欢上面写的话
What, What does it say?
什么 上面写什么了
"Rip my heart out, why don't you."
"你为何不撕烂我的心"
He still loved me. Luca still loved me!
他还爱着我 卢卡还爱着我
It's what we said to each other after every break-up
我们每次分手复合后
when we got back together.
都会说这句话
"Rip my heart out why don't you."
"你为何不撕烂我的心"
It meant everything was going to be ok now.
这表示一切都好了
I get it.
我明白了
Oh, I really have to find him now.
现在 我真想找到他
Oh, let me stop you right there, you don't want to do that.
你先等一下 别这么做
Do you see a light?
你看见那道光了吗
Yes.
是的
Yeah, well then you should go into it.
那你就该走进去
and wait for him.
在那儿等着他
That could take a long time.
那要等多久啊
It won't seem that long. Trust me.
不会感觉很久的 相信我
Go. Wait for him to rip your heart out.
去吧 等着他来撕碎的心
Oh. There's Melinda. See if she's candy?
那是梅林达 问她要糖果
Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣蛋
Sorry! I ran out of candy a couple of hours ago.
不好意思 糖几小时前就发完了
Bye.
再见
5 signs death will come...
五个征兆后 死亡将会来临
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表