剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
He's saying it's all right. What? What happened?
他说 这没关系 什么 怎么回事
He's saying something about medication.
他在说治疗方面的事情
Did you give him pills?
你是不是让他吃过些药
No. This is some kind of a trick.
不 你在耍花招
He's saying that it's all right and he forgives you, and so will they.
他说没关系 他原谅你 他们也会原谅你
I took care of my son.
我照料我的儿子
I know how to take care of my son.
我知道怎么照顾我儿子
I was afraid that she had done something to him in Switzerland.
我担心她在瑞士对我儿子做些什么
Hugh went into a seizure.
休开始抽搐
So I gave him some muscle relaxants.
所以我让他服下几片肌肉放松的药
Which ones?
哪种药
The ones I always gave him when he seized.
平时他抽搐时服用的
The doctors took him off those.
医生不让他服用这种药
They said they would interact with his antidepressants.
他们说会和抗抑郁药冲突
How could you give them to him without telling me?
你怎能瞒着我让他服用
He seized and I...
他在抽搐 我
I had to do something.
我得做些什么
That was when he went into the coma.
他就是那时进入昏迷的
Wait. He doesn't want to blame anyone.
等等 他不想责怪任何人
He just wants you all to stop this.
他只是想让你们别这样下去
Bill, this is all my fault.
比尔 都是我的错
She's right.
她是对的
Look what I've done... I've killed him!
看我都做了什么 我害死了他
He's saying none of this matters now.
他说现在这不重要了
He just wants you all to stop hating each other and let him go.
他希望你们停止互相仇视 放他走
But if this is true,
但如果这是真的
if he really is here,
如果他真在这里
then he's aware... aware of what's going on.
那么他知道 知道后果
How can we end his life?
我们怎么能结束他的生命
I am aware, mom.
妈 我知道
I'm aware that I'm not coming back.
我知道 我挽救不回来了
And I will continue to be trapped here
我会一直困在这里
until these machines stop living for me.
直到关掉这些机器
He is aware.
他知道
He can see you and he can feel you,
我能够看见你们 感觉到你们
but he knows that it's his time to go,
但他知道 是他离开的时候了
and he's not living.
他已经没有生命了
These machines are doing it for him.
只是这些仪器在维持着
He's my son.
他是我的儿子
No.
不
I can't let him go.
我不能让他走
Mom, you want me to stay here for you,
妈 你要我留下 是为你自己
not for me.
不是为我
He says that he thinks you're wanting him to stay for your sake,
他说你不让他离开 是为了你自己
not for him.
不是为他
And keeping him here, it's only making it harder on everyone.
让他留在这 只会让大家更难过
Mom...
妈
I need you to heal.
我要你振作起来
I want you to love Lisa.
我想让你爱丽萨
She's all alone now.
她现在孤单一人了
She needs you.
她需要你们
What's happening?
怎么回事
Tell Lisa I know that she loved me.
告诉丽萨 我知道她爱我
I knew it was for real.
我知道她是真心的
I felt her tears on my shoulders
我能感觉到她的泪水落在我肩上
and on my back
我的背上
She didn't want me to see her crying.
她不想让我看见她哭
Tell her I know how hard she fought for me.
我知道 她已经尽力为我争取了
He knows how much you loved him.
他知道你很爱他
He was talking about the night that he felt your tears...
那晚 他感觉到你为他流泪
Jim Shower.
吉姆 在洗澡
That's a good idea. Is there room for me?
好主意啊 还挤得下我吗
It can be arranged, I think.
我想可以
Is it raining where you are?
你那边在下雨吗
Oh, professor Payne.
佩恩教授
No, it's a shower.
不是 是洗澡的声音
You know what? That's a little too much information.
这次信息给多了
Uh, actually, it's not enough information.
事实上 信息还不够多
Well, that's all you're getting.
好吧 目前为止 仅此而已了
You're cruel, but you knew that, didn't you?
你很残酷 你知道吗
No, cruel would be if I run out of hot water. What can I do for you?
不 洗到一半没热水了才叫残酷 有何贵干
I know you may find this difficult to believe,
也许你不敢相信
but I may have made an error.
但我可能犯了个错误
I find it shocking that you're admitting it.
你能承认 我更吃惊了
What's your error?
你犯了什么错误
That latin translation I gave you.
那句拉丁语的翻译
It seems my linguistics are a bit rusty.
看来我的语言有点生疏了
Oh. Well, no worries. It's all taken care of.
别担心 已经解决了
Game over for now.
现在游戏结束
I wouldn't be so sure about that. What do you mean?
我不太确定 什么意思
The phrase "mors dilecti"
mors dilecti这句话
it does not mean "body of the crime" after all.
不是"罪行的实体"
So what does it mean?
那是什么意思
It means...
意思是
it means something entirely different, Melinda.
是完全不同的意思 梅林达
What?
什么
What does it mean?
是什么意思
It means "death of a loved one."
意思是"爱人之死"
Honey, you coming or not?
亲爱的 你来不来
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表