剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I'm married. I live in a small town,
我结了婚 住在一个小镇上
And I own an antique shop.
经营一家古董店
I might be just like you,
我也许和你相似
Except that from the time I was a little girl,
但当我还是小姑娘时
I knew that I could talk to the dead.
我就能同亡者交流
It's all right, honey.
没事的 亲爱的
Earthbound spirits, my grandmother called them.
祖母称他们为地缚灵
They're stuck here because they have unfinished business with the living
他们在人间滞留 因为他们有未了的心愿
And they come to me for help.
他们来寻求我的帮助
In order to tell you my story, I have to tell you theirs.
讲述我的故事 就是讲述他们的故事
Thank Goodness. Unbelievable.
感谢上帝 太不可思议了
Isn't that what he's supposed to do?
这难道不是理所当然的吗
In one game?
一场比赛这么多球
It's very good.
非常好了
All right. What do I know? I played field hockey.
好吧 我怎么知道 我是玩曲棍球的
You know, maybe it's not too late for me to go pro.
也许我现在去打职业赛还不晚
I was a great third baseman.
我曾经是个出色的三垒手
Hey, I didn't know that you played baseball in high school.
我怎么不知道你高中时打过棒球
I didn't, Little League.
不是高中 是少年棒球联盟
I played a lot of years, though, huh?
但我也打了很多年了 好吧
You know, I was 12 when I hit my first home run.
十二岁时 我打出了今生第一个本垒打
I can still remember the pitch. It was a low fastball
当时的场面历历在目 那是一个低快球
It was right over the middle of the plate, and I golfed it
刚刚越过垒板上方 然后我奋力一击
You know, right over the center field fence.
球直接飞出围场
Nice.
不错
I can still hear my parents screaming.
我仍能听到父母的尖叫声
You know what? I would've loved to have seen that.
知道吗 我真想看到那个场面
You can, actually. My dad took a video.
你可以 事实上 我父亲录了像
Oh, I so want to see that.
我太想看一下了
No. No.
不行 不行
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Let's do that again.
再来一次
That was incredible.
太了不起了
Wait. We have to find out if your mom Still has the videotape
等下 我们得问问你妈是否还留着
Of you getting your first home run.
那碟你第一次本垒打的录像带
Oh, she's got it.
她肯定留着
I swear, sometimes when I call her,
我发誓 有时我打电♥话♥给她
I can hear it playing in the background.
我都能听到录像的声音
What I want to know is, does she still have my baseball cards?
我好奇的是 她是否还留着我的棒球明星卡
Wait here.
在这里等着
Hey, sorry. I'm an EMT.
让一下 我是医护
Justin, you all right? Justin
贾斯汀 你没事吧 贾斯汀
Justin, you all right?
贾斯汀 你没事吧
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yes. I think so.
是的 我想我没事
棒球小子
鬼语者 第二季 第10集
Collapse on the field exactly caused respiratory problems.
场地坍塌引发了呼吸不顺
He didn't lose consciousness.
他并没有失去意识
He's awake, responsive
他很清醒 有知觉
How is he?
他怎么样了
Well, he's a little woozy.
有点虚脱
There's no sign of trauma, and his nose stopped bleeding.
没有外伤 鼻子也不流血了
We should go to the hospital.
我们应该去医院
Why? He's up. He's talking.
为什么 他能站起来了 也能说话了
I did everything I could.
我尽职尽责了
Yeah, but I haven't.
是的 但我还没有
So, the stadium lights, was that some kind of warning?
场地上的灯是对你的警告吗
Felt like it.
感觉像是
If you see a ghost in here, tell me.
如果你在这儿看到鬼了 告诉我
How? There's gonna be people around.
怎么说 旁边都是人
Just give me a signal.
给我个暗号♥就可以了
Like what? You want me to whistle?
比如说 你想让我吹个口哨吗
No, like a baseball signal.
不 例如棒球暗语
See, the first two mean nothing.
看着 前两个动作没有任何意义
This, hit and run.
这个是击球并跑垒
Oh, don't tempt me.
不要诱惑我了
I really, all I want to know is
我只是想知道
How the ghosts are affecting people, you know?
鬼魂是怎样影响活人的
So, just do something simple.
好吧 做个简单点的吧
Ok.
好吧
What's that a sign for?
那个暗号♥代表什么
All right.
没事
Hi, coach.
教练
Don't mean to bother you.
无意打扰你
We just thought we'd stop by and see if Justin is ok.
我们只想顺道看看贾斯汀是否还好
We're still waiting.
我们还在等
Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet back at the school.
很抱歉我们在学校没机会见面
It was a little crazy. I'm John Heath.
当时情况有点糟 我是约翰·希思
Jim clancy. It's my wife Melinda.
吉姆·克兰西 这是我妻子梅林达
I'm Justin's mom Tracy.
我是贾斯汀的妈妈 特蕾西
Thank you so much for your help.
太感谢你的帮助了
It was really scary. I think I'm still shaking.
我真的吓坏了 我现在还在发抖
I'm sure he'll be OK.
我相信他会没事的
I hope so. He worked so hard for this.
希望如此 他为此非常努力
Excuse me. I think I'm gonna go check again.
失陪一下 我要再去询问一下
I hate this waiting.
我讨厌傻等
Hey, how was he when they brought him in?
他被送进来时状态如何
Much better. He was telling everybody he wanted to go home.
好多了 他一直在说他想回家
I had to tell him to shut up
我不得不叫他闭嘴
And get his butt back in the room.
并让他在房♥间里老实待着
Is his dad in there with him?
他爸爸在里边陪着他吗
No. His dad passed away.
不 他的父亲去世了
That's too bad.
太不幸了
It's too bad he can't see what his son is doing.
很遗憾他看不到自己儿子的表现
He's doing very well.
他打得非常好
Hey, is this the first year you're coaching at Grandview?
你是第一年来美景镇执教吗
Second. I was in Chicago before.
第二年 我曾经在芝加哥执教过
When I got a chance to come back home, I jumped at it.
当有机会回来工作时 我欣然接受了
I was born and raised right here in Grandview.
我生在美景镇 长在美景镇
There they are.
他们出来了
There's nothing wrong with me. They didn't find anything, OK?
我一点事都没有 什么都查不出
The tests are negative.
化验呈阴性
Probably was a sudden drop of blood pressure,
可能是因为比赛疲劳过度
Maybe brought on by the exertion of the game.
导致血压突降
Just take it easy for a day.
休息一天就可以了
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
Ok. You sure you're all right?
你肯定自己没事了吗
He'll be good.
他会好起来的
Thanks a lot.
谢谢
So, what, no ghost?
怎么样 没有鬼吗
Just give me a signal.
给我个暗号♥就行
I signaled you 5 times, this whole thing.
我给了你五次暗号♥ 这个动作
What's that?
那是什么
I'll keep you signaled. This is the signal.
我会继续发信♥号♥♥的 这样才是信♥号♥♥
What is it that you wanted me to do,
那你要我做什么
Give you a sign before the sign?
发个暗号♥提醒你注意暗号♥吗
How about I sing "Some Enchanted Evening"
要不然我唱"迷人的夜晚"如何
Or do a cartwheel down the hall
或者在走廊做个侧手翻
Because you wouldn't have missed that.
这样你就不会看不见了
Ok. I'm sorry.
好吧 我错了
Well, was he with anybody?
他缠着某个人吗
I don't know. He was all over the place,
不知道 他飘忽不定
But when he saw the coach, he was mad.
但是当他看到教练时 非常生气
So, you think the ghost is attached to the coach.
你认为那个鬼在缠着教练吗
Well, maybe, but I don't think Justin collapsed from exhaustion.
也许 但我不认为贾斯汀是因疲劳而摔倒
That's why they couldn't find anything wrong.
所以他们查不出任何原因
No medical report is gonna pick out a ghost.
医疗检查是发现不了鬼魂的
Get down!
趴下
You all right?
你没事吧
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表