剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Yeah. How's that for a cruel twist of fate?
是啊 太悲哀了
Maybe this ghost is deaf and blind.
也许他又聋又瞎
It's like he's trapped here,
他好像被困住了
Being tormented by these christmas ornaments.
受那些圣诞饰品的折磨
Not everybody likes the holidays.
不是每个人都喜欢节日
He's definitely trying to get rid of them.
他一定想摆脱它们
It's like they're alive, breathing.
它们仿佛有生命 能呼吸似的
I've never seen anything like it.
我从见过这种情形
Where are they now?
东西在哪儿
Well, I was hoping the answer was hidden,
我还以为被你藏起来了
You know, deeply away somewhere in the store.
比如在店里某个隐蔽的角落
Well, they're pretty.
真漂亮
I wish you could see this.
真希望你也能看见
Let me hold you.
我想抱你
Can't I touch you?
我能碰你吗
No!
不
Stop it!
住手
Leave me alone!
别管我
Come on.
撑住
Keep breathing.
保持呼吸
Stand up. You're all right.
站好了 没事了
What happened?
刚才怎么了
You tell me.you just blacked out there for a while.
我还想问你呢 你刚才晕了
I felt scared and really angry.
我感到很害怕 又很愤怒
It was overwhelming.
让我难以承受
Maybe you should sit down.
坐下休息会儿
No, I don't think I can. I should walk it off.
不 不行 我想出去走走
Did you see anything?
你看到东西了
Yeah, I did. 2 people hitting each other
是的 有两个人在打架
And some kind of fight.
有什么冲突
Ok, I want this ghost out of here.
好吧 得弄走这个鬼魂
If the ghost wants to destroy these ornaments,
如果他想毁了这些饰品
He can't do it himself,
又不能自己解决
Fire is the best way that I know to destroy something made of wood.
火烧是毁掉木制品的最好方法
If I do it for him, he can cross over.
我替他完成 他就能超度了
Is he gone?
他走了吗
Yes.
是的
All right.
好吧
Come on.
进屋吧
Oh, I am so hungry.
我饿死了
They're back.
它们又回来了
So is he.
还有他
Professor Payne?
佩恩教授
Professor Payne.
佩恩教授
Go away!
走开
I changed my mind! No student office hours today!
我改主意了 今天不接待学生
I'm not a student.
我不是学生
It's Melinda Gordon. You helped me before.
我是梅林达·戈登 你之前帮过我
Note to self
我该提醒自己
Stop helping people.
别再帮人
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Well, before I hit my head, I was looking for my lunch.
在撞到头之前 我正在找午餐
It's in a paper bag.
应该在一个纸袋里
Brown bagging lunch. That doesn't sound like you.
自带午餐 这不像你啊
Ms. Gordon. All right.
戈登女士 好吧
What do you have for me, huh?
你又找我什么事
Bunch of ambiguous questions that
一堆你已经知道答案的
You probably already know the answers to?
模棱两可的问题
You give me too much credit.
过奖了
Maybe not enough credit. hmm?
哪里 岂止
In your studies, have you ever come across a situation
在你的研究中 有遇到过
Where a spirit can make an object appear in our world?
鬼魂能变出某件实体的情况吗
Materialization?
物质化
I guess. what I'm talking about is
也许吧 但我是指
An object that the spirit can see and touch and that
那样东西 不仅鬼魂能看到并碰触到
We can see and touch, too.
我们也能
Let's hope it's jewelry and cash then, huh?
希望是珠宝或钞票
Yes or no?
有或没有
Look, I've heard of it, but I don't believe it.
我听说过 但我不信
And why not?
为什么
Because I don't believe in ghosts!
因为我不信鬼魂之说
How can you study this stuff and not believe in it?
你怎能研究这个 却又不信它呢
I don't study the stuff, Ms. Gordon.
我不研究鬼怪 戈登小姐
I study people's need to believe in the stuff,
我研究的是产生信仰的根源
People like you standing in front of me,
就像我面前的你
Looking
看上去
Looking beautiful.
秀色可餐
And smelling delicious is what that perfume,
香水味芬芳诱人
Is that french?
是法国货吗
Let me smell it.
让我闻闻
Ok, let's just assume for a minute
好吧 我们假设一下
That spirits exist and they can move objects.
鬼魂真实存在 并能移♥动♥物体
Yeah. They called apports.
这叫"幻象"
It's from the french word apporter. It means "to bring. "
源自法语"Apporter" 表示"带来"
Bring what?
带来什么
More of that perfume you're wearing,
比香水厉害多了
'cause seriously, it's making me bananas.
老实说 这味儿让人兴奋
I'm kidding. Unless I'm not.
开玩笑呢 也许是真的
Ok, I'm kidding.
好吧 开玩笑的
Um, it brings clarity,
带来"透彻"
Deeper understanding, aside from the literal,
深究其意 脱离字面
You know, interpretation that an apport is
有种解释说 "幻象"是
Sent from beyond to the living,
亡灵向活人传达其意
Maybe it's a manifestation of something that's so important,
也许是要揭示非常重要的事情
You know, something really symbolic.
具有很强的象征性
So, if a ghost couldn't talk,
那么 如果鬼魂不能说话
They would maybe make an object appear
他们可能会变出东西
As a way of communicating.
以此进行交流
And can these apports move on their own?
这些幻象能自己移♥动♥吗
Yeah, and cats can waterski.
没错 猫都能滑水
Is that why they glow?
所以它们发光
Cats don't glow!
猫不会发光
Apports. I know you're talking about apports!
幻象 我知道你说的幻象
Why are you yelling?! I'm not yelling.
你吼什么 我没有吼
I'm yelling, right?!
我在吼 行了吧
I make that mistake.
我错了
I'm sorry. I tend to disassociate.
抱歉 我只是想区分开
That's an understatement.
真会掩饰
What do you want?
你想要什么
Why are you here?
你来这干什么
Do you have an apport at home,
你家出现幻象了
And it's just glowing with ghostly energy?
而且还幽幽发着鬼光吗
Well, if that's true, why don't you bring it in so we can test it?
要是真的 你干嘛不带来测试一下
Why would I have an apport?
我怎么会看见幻象
I mean, there's no such thing. It's make believe, right?
根本没这回事 都是假的 行了吧
You, you baffle me!
你 你嘲笑我
You little minx.
臭娘们
I had a feeling you'd be back.
我就知道你会回来
Really?
是吗
I know a repeat customer when I see one.
谁是回头客 我一看就知
Still got a few things left.
还有些东西剩下
Any more ornaments?
还有饰品吗
No, don't worry. You've got the only ones.
没了 你全都买♥♥走了
I was hoping you could tell me where you got them.
能告诉我 你从哪进货的吗
Why?
为什么
In case they have any more.
万一他们还有呢
Well, I doubt that there are.
我看不一定
Yeah. Pretty unique.
也是啊 独一无二的
Well, I don't know where they came from.
我不知道它们从哪来的
If I did, I'd let you know.
如果我知道 会告诉你的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表