剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Then you'd jack yourself up another time and another time,
然后你一次又一次提高药量
And somewhere in there, you just
有时候 你完全地
You forgot how to play the game without it.
忘了如何不靠它来赢得比赛
You didn't just kill yourself, Matt.
你不只毁了自己 马特
You killed the game.
你毁了比赛
You can't talk to me like this.
你不配这样和我说话
He's the reason I'm dead.
他是害死我的元凶
He thinks that you're responsible for his death.
他认为他的死是你造成的
You're wrong, Matt. You were driving, not me.
你错了 马特 开车的是你 不是我
You were so jacked up that night
那晚你嗑药过度
You didn't know what was going on.
不知道自己在做什么
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
It was my first game, my big chance.
这是我的第一场比赛 绝好的良机
You don't know what it takes to survive up here.
你不知道在这儿生存需要付出多大代价
You don't know. OK. Fine. I don't know.
你不知道 好 好 我不知道
Thought I'd do you a favor by giving you a ride to the game.
我本想帮忙送你去比赛
Matt, just drop it.
马特 别说了
You want to know something?
告诉你一件事
If it wasn't for me asking for you
若不是我要求加入
They never would've called you up.
他们永远不会找你
What? Yeah. I thought you'd be my goodluck charm,
什么 我认为你会是我的幸运符
You know, like the way it used to be,
就像以前那样
But if you think you can compete in the bigs
要是你以为不像我那样
Without doing what I do,
就能在大联盟里混
You're gonna be catching washouts in little rock by next weekend.
你下周就会收拾包袱回老家
The last thing you said to me was,
你最后和我说的是
Get with the program, Jackie boy,
醒醒吧 杰基小子
Or be happy riding pine.
否则就当快乐的替补吧
No!
不
Don't leave me here.
别丢下我
Don't leave me here.
别丢下我
He saved himself and left me to die.
他自己逃了 却把我留下等死
Tell him I know what he did. I'm not gonna tell him that.
告诉他 我知道他干了什么 我不会说的
I tried to save that son of a bitch.
我当时设法想救那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
It costs me my career.
结果搭上了我的事业
Coach said he tried to save you.
教练说他曾设法救你
He's a liar.
他说谎
Said it cost him his career.
他说这搭上了他的事业
I saw something.
我看到了什么
I remember something.
我想起了什么
Because of what you were on, you weren't clear.
你嗑药了 所以当时迷迷糊糊的
You have to see what really happened now, Matt,
你一定要想起究竟发生了什么
And you can do that now.
你现在就能行
You can see what you did.
你能看到自己做了什么
Don't leave me here Jackie.
别丢下我 杰基
Don't leave me here.
别丢下我
Come on. I got you.
没事的 有我在
Matt! Matt...
马特 马特
Matt! Come on.
马特 醒醒
Stay with me. No, no. No!
别离开我 不 不 不
How could I not have remembered that?
我怎么会不记得这些了呢
You were thinking only of what happened to you.
你一心只想着自己的遭遇
You were so focused on your own pain
你只关注自身的痛苦
That you couldn't even see your friend was trying to save you.
所以看不见你朋友在设法救你
I was dying. You were dead, Matt.
我当时要死了 你那时已经死了 马特
You denied everything you did wrong.
你否认了自己的一切过错
He lost it all because of me.
他失去了一切 全是因为我
How do I change it?
我该怎么弥补呢
The only thing you can do now is make it right.
你唯一能做的就是改正错误
Coach doesn't want anything from you,
教练对你别无所图
And Justin, the way you make it right with him is by letting him go.
对于贾斯汀 你若想要改正 就给他自♥由♥
I hit him.
我打了他
I hit coach.
我打了教练
You didn't.
你没有
Yeah. I did. I felt it. It was my hand.
我打了 我感觉到了 是我的手
I mean, he was always there for me.
他一直支持着我
How could I do that to him?
我怎么可以这样对他
He knows that it wasn't you,
他知道那不是你
That it was Matt,
是马特
And Matt is here right now.
马特现在就在这儿
It's ok. He just wants to talk.
没事 他只想和你谈谈
Tell him I was afraid, afraid of not being anyone anymore.
告诉他 我害怕自己什么也不是了
He wants you to know that he was afraid.
他想让你知道他很害怕
I just wanted to play the game again, to pitch again.
我只是想再参加比赛 再次投球
That's when I felt the most alive.
唯有那时我才感觉到活力
That's why I used you. You're even better than I was.
所以我利用了你 你比当年的我还要棒
I wanted to be on top again.
我想再次成功
He thinks you're better than he was. That's why he used you.
他觉得你胜过了当年的他 所以利用了你
But I've hurt enough people, so I'm out of here.
但我伤害了太多人 所以我得走了
You're on your own.
你得靠自己了
He's gonna cross over.
他要超度了
He wants you to know that you're on your own.
他想让你知道 你得靠自己了
What if I can't do this without him?
没了他 万一我不行怎么办
Tell him he never needed me.
告诉他 他并不需要我
I needed you.
是我需要你
He says that you never needed him.
他说你并不需要他
He needed you.
是他需要你
He wants you to trust what you know.
他希望你相信自己的才华
I'm not sure what I know anymore.
我不再了解自己的才华了
Justin...
贾斯汀
Trust him,
相信他
Like I should have. Let him guide you.
我本该相信他的 让他来引导你
There's nobody better than him.
没有人比他更好了
Trust him.
相信他
Need you to warm up.
该去热身了
I don't know if I can play, coach.
教练 我不知道能否投得好
I don't care if you walk the first 10 batters.
我不在乎你浪费前十次机会
I want you out there. Come on.
我想让你上场 来吧
Batting eighth and doing the catching
第八球 接球手是
Number 12
十二号♥
And batting ninth,
第九球
Doing the pitching number 21, pitcher
投球的是 21号♥
Justin Cotter.
贾斯汀·考特
Where's Matt?
马特在哪
I don't know. I don't think he crossed over.
不知道 我觉得他还没超度
Having him pitch tonight might not have been such a good idea.
让他今晚投球也许不是好主意
I knew this would happen. He thinks I'm out there.
我料到了 他以为我还在场上
He's mixed up.
他糊涂了
He doesn't know the difference between what I did to him
他分不清我附身时有什么不同
And just being scared.
而且他很害怕
He's forgotten how to be afraid.
他已经忘了恐惧
Justin,
贾斯汀
He's not out there. He's right here.
他不在场上 他在这里
I can't do this.
我做不来
Stop thinking with your head. Think with your arm.
不要用大脑思考 用你的胳膊去思考
He wants you to stop thinking with your head.
他让你不要用大脑思考
Think with your arm.
用胳膊去思考
Justin... what, man?
贾斯汀 什么 伙计
I'm on your team.
我支持你
We all are.
我们都是
Yeah. Yeah. I'm sorry.
是 我很抱歉
I'm OK.
我没事
Coach tells us you're the reason he's back.
教练说 他能回来是因为你
Let's win this.
我们一起来赢球
You know,
替我
Tell Matt...
告诉马特
I'll do that
我会成功的
again.
找回自己
Yeah. I see it.
我看见了
Is that the light?
就是那道光吗
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表