剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Hallelujah. We have pants.
感谢上帝 裤子找到了
Ok. Do you see a light?
看见光了吗
See you, guys. Later.
伙计们 回见
I have something for you.
我有东西给你
It's plans for a model that your dad drew.
这是你老爸画的模型设计图
He was building it for your birthday.
他给你做生日礼物而画的
This is amazing.
真了不起
My dad drew this?
我老爸画的吗
It's...
这是
Wait.
等等
Why do you have 'em?
你怎么会有图纸
Because I saw his partner.
我见过他的合伙人
Look, Ned, I know that this is gonna sound really crazy,
听着 内德 这听起来很疯狂
but the ghost that's been haunting you...
纠缠你的鬼魂
it's your dad.
是你♥爸♥爸
What?
什么
Are you sure? Yes, I'm sure.
你确定吗 是的 我确定
And I think that he's stuck in one of those confused states.
看得出来 他身陷迷茫 无法自拔
It sometimes happens.
这种事时有发生
He won't talk to me,
他不愿跟我讲话
but he might talk to you if you'd be willing.
如果你愿意 他可能会和你说话
Oh, my god.
老天
When?
什么时候
Ned, you know that you're gonna have to tell him to move on,
内德 要知道 你得劝他释然
to cross over.
然后超度
What?
什么
Why would I do that? Because...
我为什么要这么做 因为
he's meant to be in the light,
他注定要走进光里
you know, not here.
而不是留在这里
And it's not good for spirits to stick around too long.
灵魂逗留时间过长 对他们没好处
It's hurting your dad.
这么做会伤害你♥爸♥爸
It's hurting you guys.
也会伤害你和你妈妈
That's not true.
我才不信呢
Ok, look, I know that you really...
听着 我知道你...
want your dad to be here.
多么不想让爸爸离开
I wanted my dad, too,
我也想我爸爸
but the longer that he's here, it makes it worse on everyone.
可他停留越久 对大家的伤害就越大
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Dad wants to be with us.
老爸想和我们在一起
I'll never make him go.
我决不会让他走
I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do here.
想不起来应该怎么做了
I was kinda young when we did these.
我们一起做飞机时 我还太小
I'd always mess 'em up,
我总是弄地一塌糊涂
and you'd fix 'em later when I wasn't looking.
你总趁我不注意时再修复好
But I'll be better now.
可我现在能干多了
The thing is, dad,
老爸 我想说
I miss you.
我想念你
You were just so great, you know.
你是个好爸爸
There was nobody like you.
无人能及
Can you hear me, dad?
老爸 能听见我说话吗
Are you there?
你在吗
Ned.
内德
Look, mom,
听着 老妈
I can explain everything.
我可以解释
Honey, you don't have to.
宝贝 不用解释
I understand.
我明白
You miss him.
你想他
I do, too.
我也是
You know, sometimes you feel ok,
有时 心里刚好受些
and then... something reminds you of him,
就有些事让你想起他
and you're right back to where you were.
让你又开始想念他
It gets better.
会好的
I promise.
我保证
I promise.
我保证
So maybe we could move,
也许我们可以搬家
somewhere that no one would ever come and visit,
去一个人迹罕至的地方
like the Antarctic or Queens.
比如南极或者皇后区
You're still gonna have to tell Delia.
你还是得告诉迪莉娅
Yeah, I know, but when I do,
我知道 可即便我告诉了她
who's to say that she's gonna be able to get Charlie to move on?
她能劝服查理安息超度吗
I mean, he was pretty clear about the fact that he's not going anywhere.
查理一心一意 哪里也不会去
Then I'd be out a friend, a coworker,
到时 我既没了朋友 又没了同事
and I'd gain a crazy ghost.
只剩下个疯狂的鬼魂
You really think he's crazy? I don't know.
你真觉得他疯狂吗 说不清
It just gives me the creeps,
他的作法让我毛骨悚然
the way that he's just trying to fit right back in with the family.
试图重新回归家庭
One minute, he's with them,
原本正与家人在一起
and then the next, he gets shot at an ATM.
却突然间在自动取款机前中枪而死
I could see how that could make you crazy.
不疯了才怪
Look, I probably should have mentioned this before,
对了 我应该早点告诉你的
but I think Tim's got a ghost attached to him.
我觉得好像有个鬼魂在跟着蒂姆
What?
什么
I'm not really sure,
还不能肯定
but he's got that look in his eyes.
只不过他那种眼神
He keeps talking about purple flowers and some song he keeps hearing.
还不停地说什么紫花 老听到歌♥
Oh, god.
上帝
It's Charlie, right?
是查理 对吗
Yeah, trying to protect Delia.
对 他一直想保护迪莉娅
Now I really have to tell her.
看来我不得不告诉她
I think when you tell Delia your secret,
当你向迪莉娅说出秘密之后
you will feel relieved.
你会觉得解脱的
You do? Yes.
真的吗 是的
I think this has been harder on you than you think, keepin' it inside.
这总比藏在心里更好
I think when you let it out, everything'll be better.
说出来的话 情况能够改善
I don't know who gave you the best husband handbook,
也不知道谁传授给你《极品老公宝典》
but you're really good at it.
你真的很称职
This fell out of your pants.
这是从你裤子里掉出来的
I think it's what's keeping you here.
我想这就是你还滞留在此的原因
Maria Suarez.
玛利亚·苏亚雷斯
She was the most beautiful,
她是我见过的最美丽
passionate, sexy woman I'd ever met.
最热情 最性感的女人
I was gonna ask her to marry me that night,
那晚 我本打算向她求婚
but then we had this stupid argument.
可我们为了件不值当的事吵了起来
So why didn't you?
为什么没有求婚
She brought that dumb, yippy dog to the restaurant in her purse.
她把那只爱叫的呆狗装进皮包带来了餐馆
Have you ever tried to ask someone to marry you with a dog yipping?
谁会向带着乱吠的狗的人求婚
The worst.
糟糕至极
I got steamed, and I left.
我急了 抬腿走人
I went to a Buddy's,
跑到一哥们那里
had a few beers.
喝了些酒
All right, like ten.
好吧 就十多瓶
Had this crazy idea to run down to the lake.
抽疯跑进湖里
Without trunks.
没穿泳裤
It was spur of the moment.
一时头脑发热
I slipped on something.
我踩到什么东西 滑倒了
I wanted to marry her.
我想娶她
She never even knew.
再没机会让她知道了
She will now.
她会知道的
Who were you just talkin'...
你刚刚在和谁说话
What is up?
怎么回事
You know, the other day, you called somebody Charlie,
前两天 你把别人叫成查理
and now you're talkin' to yourself.
现在你又自言自语
Actually I'm glad that you brought that up.
很高兴 你能提起这个话题
Ok.
好的
You know how sometimes when you...
有时候吧
You know how you think that I...
你会觉得我...
How do I say this?
怎么说呢
Oh, my god.
我的天
Are you pregnant?
你怀孕了
You're pregnant, aren't you?
你是怀孕了吧
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表