剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I'm married, I live in a small town,
我结了婚 住在一个小镇上
And I own an antique shop.
经营一家古董店
I might be just like you.
我也许和你相似
Except that from the time I was a little girl,
但当我还是小姑娘时
I knew that I could talk to the dead.
我就能同亡者交流
It's all right, honey.
没事的 亲爱的
Earthbound spirits, my grandmother called them.
祖母称他们为地缚灵
They're stuck here because they have unfinished business with the living
他们在人间滞留 因为他们有未了的心愿
and they come to me for help.
他们找我寻求帮助
In order to tell you my story, I have to tell you theirs.
讲述我的故事 就是讲述他们的故事
So how long were they married?
他们结婚多久了
Just a few months.
新婚刚几个月
He was so crazy about her.
他很爱她
How come he never brought her into the store?
那他怎么从没带到来过店里
I don't know. Maybe he was just trying to buy her things to surprise her.
也许他是想给她买♥♥一份礼物作为惊喜
He is a great customer and so sweet.
他是个很不错的顾客 人也很好
Anyway, we don't have to stay that long.
反正我们也不必呆很久
Jake.
杰克
How are you?
你好吗
You remember my friend Melinda.
还记得梅林达吗
I'm so sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Thank you. thank you for coming. I appreciate it.
感谢你们能来 我很欣慰
I'm gonna go pay my respects.
我去吊唁一下
That's his wife?
这就是他的妻子吗
Tell me about it.
你说呢
What's wrong with this picture?
觉得别扭吗
I land the richest guy in Driscoll County,
我嫁给了德里斯科郡最富有的人
And my heart gives out.
却心力衰竭 英年早逝
This is like poetic injustice.
就像老天跟我作对
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Are you interested in crossing over?
你难道不想超度吗
You mean that light?
你是说那道光吗
Yeah. I really think you should go into that light,
没错 我真心认为你应该走进那道光
You'll find peace there.
在那儿 你会获得安宁
Peace. I'm thirty-- 28 years old.
安宁 我才30... 28岁
What do I want with peace?
我要安宁何用
Besides, I-- I really did love him.
再说 我真的很爱他
Everything ok?
一切还好吗
You didn't tell me that his wife was so youthful.
你没告诉我 他妻子这么年轻
Oh, I-- I thought you knew.
我以为你知道
Nice jacket.
夹克不错
She likes your jacket.
她说你的夹克不错
Oh, thank--
谢谢
No.
不是吧
Yes.
是的
Is that supposed to happen?
这样是正常的吗
What?
什么
The light, it's-- it's like...
那光 好像
It's not so bright anymore, like
不那么亮了
there's something getting in the way
好像被什么东西挡住了
Oh, that's freaky.
真吓人
What is?
什么
I'm gonna go hang somewhere else.
我去别的地方呆会儿
This is too creepy.
太让人毛骨悚然了
What's going on?
到底怎么了
I'll tell you later.
我等会儿告诉你
Gonna go find the ladies' room.
先去下洗手间
Stop crying. I'm not dead!
别哭了 我又没死
I'm right here! Look at me!
我就在这 看着我
What is wrong with you people?
你们都怎么了
You're very confused right now.
你现在非常困惑
It's a difficult time.
现在是困难时刻
How come you can see me and they can't?
为什么你能看到我 他们却看不到
That's a long story.
说来话长
The important thing is...
重要的是
There's a better place for you.
你还有个更好的地方可以去
Excuse me.
借过
灵魂聚集
鬼语者 第二季 第20集
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Slow down.
等等 等等 冷静下
Are you sure the guy you saw was talking to a ghost,
你确定他是在跟鬼魂说话
Not just talking to himself, and the ghost was--
而不是自言自语 还有那个鬼
I know what I saw. They were interacting, ok--
我真的看到了 他们在交流
Ghost to human, human to ghost.
鬼跟人交流 人跟鬼交流
Well, that means there's someone else out there--
那就是说 还有其他人
Like me. I know.
像我 我知道
Ok, there's always been my grandmother
一直以来 只有我祖母
And my mom with whatever abilities she has,
还有我妈 她也有能力
But I have always wondered what it would be like to have a friend
我总渴望 能有个朋友
Who saw what I saw, who felt what I felt.
能见我所见 与我一同感受
Well, I mean, this is weird, Mel.
我觉得奇怪 梅林达
What are the chances that there are 2 people like...in Grandview?
美景镇出现两个能看到鬼的人 机率有多大
I know, which is why I'm all questions right now,
我知道 这就是我的疑问所在
And I have to talk to this guy.
我得跟那个人谈谈
I'm gonna go back to that funeral home tomorrow
我准备明天再去趟殡仪馆
And see if they at least have a guest book that I can look at.
问问他们有没有宾客名单
I'm never gonna sleep tonight.
我今晚要失眠了
What?
什么
Who are you?
你是谁
Wait. I remember you.
等等 我记得你
You were on the plane.
你也在那架飞机上
I made a mistake.
我犯了个错误
I know. You didn't cross over.
我知道 你没能超度
Don't let them find me.
别让他们找到我
We call it the Harold and Maude syndrome,
我们称之为 哈诺德莫德综合症
From the movie--
出自电影
People who hang around wakes and funerals.
喜欢在葬礼上晃悠的人
So have you ever seen him before?
你之前见过他吗
I've seen him a bunch of times,
见过几次
At the cemetery, too.
墓地里也见过
Um, has he ever spoken to you?
你跟他聊过吗
Once or twice. Nice guy.
一两次 人还不错
Seems harmless.
很和善
Damn.
该死
Would you mind?
能帮帮我吗
So what did he say to you?
他跟你说了些什么
Oh, you know, the usual questions.
都是常规问题
Did I know I was dead?
我是否知道我已经死了
How did I die? Do I know other dead people?
怎么死的 是否认识其他死者
Blah, blah, blah.
等等一大堆
I said, "look, I like it here.
我说 听着 我喜欢这里
"I have no intention of leaving.
我不想离开
"You wanna be a do-gooder,
如果你想做点好事
"go help that confused old lady over there
就去帮那位迷茫的老妇人吧
Who doesn't even know she's dead, poor thing."
她甚至不知道自己死了 真可怜
Could I check your guest book?
我能看看宾客名单吗
Sure.
当然
So does he ever know the people who are being waked?
他认识那些被守夜的死者吗
I don't think so.
应该不认识
And it's usually young ones.
他一般只找年轻的
He never pays much attention to the old people.
从不在老人身上花时间
I just don't get all this fascination with the dead.
我就不明白 死人这么有魅力吗
For me, it's almost like being alive,
对我而言 就跟活着没两样
Except a lot less expensive,
而且不用花什么钱
And I never get asked for directions.
也没人来找我问路
That alone was almost worth keeling over for.
这种感觉 死得值
Can I help you with something?
您需要什么吗
I realized that I forgot to sign the book yesterday,
我想起来 昨天没在宾客簿上签名
so...
所以
Look at that. Done.
好了 搞定
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表