剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Not everything.
还没有
I know your family business is private and none of my concern.
我知道你的家务事是个人隐私 与我无关
Then why did you come here?
那你还来做什么
Because I've gotten to know Jake a little bit.
因为我跟杰克有所接触
He's a special kid, he's having a really hard time right now.
他很特别 但他现在心情很难受
What do you mean?
什么意思
He thinks that his sister's spirit
他觉得他妹妹的灵魂
Is still in the house on Gardner.
仍旧在加德纳街的房♥子里
Do you believe him?
你相信他吗
That's not important. What is important is that he believes it.
那不重要 重要的是他相信
Yeah, well, kids find different ways of coping.
孩子们应付困难的方法不同
But sometimes kids need their fathers to cope.
但有时 孩子需要父亲的帮助
I'm sorry. Uh, who are you again?
抱歉 你是谁来着
Look, I'm just trying to help,
我只是想要帮助他
But I think that Jake feels like he can't talk to you.
但杰克觉得无法和你说上话
So you're an expert on my son's feelings.
这么说 你是研究我儿子想法的专家
No, but I do know what it feels like
不 但我很清楚
To be abandoned by a parent.
孩子被父母遗弃的滋味
He feels like you replaced him with a new family.
他觉得你新的家庭 取代了他的位置
That's ridiculous. Is it?
真荒谬 是吗
Do you know that he thinks that you blame him
你知道吗 他以为你因为艾米丽的事
For what happened to Emily?
而怪罪于他
Look, I don't know who you are coming here and...
听着 我不知道你是谁...
Have you ever lost a child? No.
你失去过孩子吗 没有
Do you even have children?
你有过孩子吗
No. I didn't think so.
没有 我想也是
Look, Jake and me, we had a code.
杰克和我有个暗号♥
When his mother asked me to leave,
他妈妈让我离开时
I told him that if he ever needed me,
我跟他说 如果他需要我
If there ever was a problem
如果有什么麻烦
He'd page me with a 911 text and I'd be there.
他发送911给我 我会去找他
And did he do it when Emily drowned?
艾米丽溺水后 他发了吗
No.
没有
Do you blame him?
你怪他吗
I never said anything like that to him.
我从没对他说过那种话
You don't have to. He feels it.
不用说 他能感觉到
I don't want him to feel that.
我也不想他有这种感觉
I don't wanna feel that.
我自己也不愿这样想
She was my little girl.
她是我的宝贝女儿
She was perfect.
她那么懂事
Jake, he was a rock-solid kid.
杰克是个强壮的孩子
He's a championship swimmer
他是游泳健将
He was right there, and...
他就在那儿 但是...
Look, Angela found her way of moving on
安吉拉用她的方式继续生活
And, uh, I found mine, ok?
我也有我的方式
I love Jake, and he knows that deep down.
我爱杰克 他也很清楚这一点
And you were right the first time.
你一开始就说对了
This is none of your business.
这根本不关你的事
Melinda!
梅林达
Hey, I never got to apologize for
我还没跟你道歉呢
Leaving you in the store so long yesterday.
昨天把你留在店里这么久
Oh, don't worry about it. I had a ball.
没关系 我乐在其中
So was there some kind of
昨天是不是
Weird parallel universe thing going on yesterday?
发生了奇怪的诸如平行宇宙的事件
What do you mean?
你指什么
Well, I take over the store,
我在帮你看店
And you show a house to a 12-year-old.
你却带一个12岁的孩子去看♥房♥♥子
Yeah. Look, I'm-I'm so sorry about that.
是的 听着 我很抱歉
Melinda, what were you thinking
梅林达 你怎么会
Letting that kid into Amy's house?
让那个孩子进艾米的家呢
She was all over me about it last night.
她昨晚一直在和我说这件事
I'm sorry. He used to live there, and-
很抱歉 他以前住在那 而且...
Anyway, it doesn't matter. They're selling.
无所谓了 反正他们准备卖♥♥掉了
They are? Yeah. It's a big mess.
是吗 是的 真是一团糟
They think the house I sold them was haunted.
他们觉得我卖♥♥给他们的房♥子闹鬼
Is that the most brain-dead thing you ever heard or what?
这辈子最大脑进水的事了吧
Just about... Um, could you just hold them off?
可能吧 你能不能让他们再住一阵子
'Cause maybe if I can get the family that used to live there
如果能让曾在这住过的那家人
To just come back for a few hours,
再回来待几个小时
We could fix the things that aren't working.
我们就能搞定这件事
How would they do that?
他们怎么做得到
Just trust me.
信我就是了
If you could get Amy's permission,
只要你能得到艾米的允许
Maybe I can get this whole thing cleared up.
说不定我能把所有问题都搞定
Ok. I'll try to get the key.
好吧 我想办法拿到钥匙
Thanks.
谢谢
Aren't you opening the store?
你今天不开店吗
Oh, um, later.
晚点吧
I have a quick errand to run. Bye.
我还有事要做 再见
That is one sweet job.
这样的工作真好
You have some nerve coming here.
你还敢来啊
Sorry?
怎么了
Did you actually tell my son that
你是不是告诉我儿子
You could see his sister's ghost
你能看到他妹妹的鬼魂
and that she's living in my old house?
她还住在我们的老房♥子里
Yes, I did tell him that.
是的 是我告诉他的
Why would you do that?
你为什么这么做
He's just a little boy.
他还是个孩子
Because it's true.
因为这是真的
My daughter is gone.
我女儿走了
She's in a better place.
她去了一个更好的地方
She's at peace.
她安息了
No, she's not.
她没有
She needs to see her father
她想见她父亲
And you have to help her do that.
你应该帮助她
Her father, the man who cheated on me.
她父亲 那个出轨的男人
This is not about what your husband did or didn't do to you.
重点不在于你丈夫对你做了什么
It's abou your daughter's needs.
而是你女儿的心愿
Mom.
妈妈
She's telling the truth..
她说的是事实
I felt Emily. She's in that house.
我能感觉到艾米丽 她在那房♥子里
Please, Jake,
别说了 杰克
I don't wanna hear this anymore.
我不想再听到这种话
I want you to stop telling my son lies
你别再骗我儿子了
And I want you to stop defiling the memory of my little angel.
也不许再玷污我心中的小天使
Stop it!
别这么说
She is not a little angel.
她不是小天使
She's not in a better place.
她还没去更好的地方
She's still in that house. I know it.
她还在那房♥子里 我知道
Come here.
过来吧
How you doing, Jake? Ok, dad.
杰克 你怎么样 我还好 爸爸
You?
你呢
Good to see you, Angela. Right.
很高兴看到你 安吉拉 我也是
Well, let's all go inside.
我们都进去吧
Brings back lots of memories.
往事历历在目啊
Some good ones, I hope.
希望是美好的回忆
I really don't understand what we're doing here.
我真搞不懂我们来干嘛
Just listen, mom.
别说话 妈妈
What was that? Your daughter.
什么声音 你女儿
Daddy, you're home!
爸爸 你回家啦
Daddy, I'm right down here!
爸爸 我在这里
Sweetie, remember that
宝贝 记得吗
He can't see you and he can't hear you.
他看不到你也听不到你说话
Only I can, but I'll tell him whatever you wanna say.
只有我能 你想说什么我会告诉他的
I- I don't know what kind of parlor trick you're pulling,
我不知道你在耍什么花样
But y-you can't be talking to Emily.
但你不可能和艾米丽说话
You just can't be.
绝对不可能
Dad!
爸爸
Why is he calling me Emily?
为什么她叫我艾米丽
She wants to know why you're calling her Emily.
她想知道为什么你叫她艾米丽
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表