剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I braked on him.
我强行刹车
He shot off my fender and went into a bad spin,
他撞掉了我的挡泥板 车子开始打转
rolled over.
然后就翻了
I think he ruptured his fuel tank, I don't know.
我觉得是他的油箱破裂 我也不清楚
But when he hit the ditch, his car blew.
但他的车掉到沟里时 就爆♥炸♥了
He died because he was trying to screw me and it backfired.
他的死是因为他想挤我 结果自食恶果
Is he right?
他说得对吗
He was ready for me.
他对我研究很彻底
He knew what I was going to do.
他知道我打算做什么
He used my own momentum to put me into a spin.
他利用我的冲力让我旋转
What?
什么
I hit the nitrous to try to power out of it. Yeah.
我按了氮气按钮 想要摆脱旋转 然后呢
Everything went white.
眼前一片白
Who the hell are you talking to? Come on. Let's do it.
你在跟谁讲话 快点 开始吧
Cindy's car.
辛蒂的车
I loosened the bolt on her steering column.
我拧松了她驾驶杆上的螺栓
What?
什么
You're nuts.
你疯了吧
Stop the car!
停车
Stop the car!
停车
Stop the car!
停车
Stop the car, Cindy! Please!
停车 辛蒂 求你了
Stop the car, baby. Please. It's all my fault.
停车 宝贝 求你了 全怪我不好
I'm so sorry. I know it wasn't you.
对不起 我知道你没害我
No.
不
No.
不
Watch out! Get out of the way.
小心 都散开
Watch out!
小心点
Give her some room! I'm ok! I'm ok.
给她点空间 我没事
What happened? I don't know.
出什么事了 我不知道
The steering went out.
方向盘失控了
I swear, I checked it, Cindy. It was tight.
我发誓我检查过 方向盘上紧了 辛蒂
It was him, wasn't it? Tell me. It was him!
是他对吗 告诉我 是他
Ok, Cindy, please.
辛蒂 拜托
He knows what happened,
他知道真♥相♥了
how it wasn't you and it wasn't Ray. It is all a mistake.
不是你也不是雷 只是一场误会
Well. He was trying to kill me. No. He saved you.
他刚想杀死我 不 他救了你
He know that something is wrong and saved you.
他知道车有故障 他救了你
Tell her I'm sorry. He's here.
告诉她我很抱歉 他在这里
You felt him. You could feel him in that car with you.
你能感觉到他和你一起坐在车里
I did. I did feel him.
是的 我能感觉到他
Ok. He can hear you.
他能听见你的话
Gordon, do you really hate me enough to want kill me.
戈登 你真的那么恨我 恨到想我死
You wanted to be better than me.
你想比我厉害
He says you wanted to be better than him.
他说 你想比他厉害
So you turned on me.
因此你生我的气
You make me feel like I was doing something wrong
你让我觉得自己做错了
just because I got so good?
就因为我变厉害了
I thougut that wouldn take you away from me.
我以为你会因此离开我
He was afried he would lose you.
他害怕失去你
The more he wanted to stop me
他越要阻止我
and the more I wanted to hurt him.
我就越想伤害他
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry that
对不起
you thought I could do something that horrible to you that night.
我让你认为 那晚是我动过你的车
I guess I would thought the same thing
估计说起我们时
when I say about us.
想到的是同一件事
Wait. Is this the light for me?
等等 那道光是为我准备的吗
It means you're ready to cross over.
那表示你可以超度了
What?
什么
You tell her I needed her more than ever I wanted to.
告诉她 我那时太需要她
That's why I pushed her away. And that's why I hold her so close.
所以我才推开她 却又牢牢抓住她
Tell her if she's smart and she's gonna forget all about me.
告诉她 她若真聪明 就该忘记我
She's never gonna forget you.
她不会忘记你
Gordon, I don't want to forget about you.
戈登 我不想忘记你
You change my life.
你改变了我的一生
I... You made it difference.
我...是你造就了我
Just could't handle it.
是我没应对好
I was screw up.
我昏了头
If I have one more chance.
如果再给我一次机会
Tell her take the chance for me.
告诉她去抓住机会 就算为了我
What just happend?
怎么了
He's gone.
他走了
Gone for good?
不会来了吗
It's up to you.
取决于你
You can make a place for him.
你能为他留出心中一片天地
He will always be there.
他会永远留在那里
Some other things he wanted me to mention.
他还有些事情让我告诉你
Ok.
好的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表