剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Energy fields, like the kinds your friend's spirits give off
能量场 你朋友的鬼魂发出来的
Here you go. Would you like to guess what those are?
看 想知道这些是什么吗
Um, spirits.
灵魂
Yeah. Spirits. Spirits! This place is lousy with 'em!
是的 是灵魂 这里到处都是灵魂
Yeah. It's a haunted field.
当然 这地方死了这么多人
There are lots of spirits that didn't cross over in the plane crash.
飞机失事后 许多灵魂没有超度
Oh, well, how come Kirlian can see them all and you can't?
那为何气场相机能看到 你却不能
You know why? Because that sees energy,
想知道吗 因为它能捕捉能量
And spirits can choose to manifest.
灵魂可以选择现不现身
I can't make them show themselves.
我无法逼他们现身
All right. Really? Well, uh, why don't you take a closer look.
真的吗 再仔细看看
Here you go.
你看
Look at these orbs around him.
看他周围的圆形物
They follow him wherever he goes.
他去哪 他们就跟到哪
They're attached to him. When--when he chased me,
他们附在他身上 他追我时
They came with him.
他们跟着他
Look at that. Those are his ghosts.
看 这些是他的鬼魂
I came to apologize for last night.
我为昨晚的事道歉
I sort of, uh, lost it,
我 有点 失控了
And, um, I want us to start over again.
希望我们能重新开始
There's something I want you to see first.
我想让你先看点东西
They're spirits
这些灵魂
attached to you.
附在你身上
H-how do you know they're not attached to you?
你怎么知道他们不是附在你身上
Stop playing with me.
别和我耍花样
Why don't you trust me? I don't know why.
你为什么不信我 我不知道
But you don't.
可你不相信我
Why did you come to Grandview?
你为什么来美景镇
Did you know that I was here?
你知道我住这儿吗
I came here because I felt I had to be here.
我来 是因为我觉得我得来
I was drawn here.
我被吸引来的
Maybe it was you.
或许因为你
Or maybe it was them.
或许因为他们
Maybe it's just because I feel I can help here.
或许因为 我觉得我可以帮上忙
Look, we have to work together.
我们得合作
All right, we were both put here for a reason.
我们一同在此 必然事出有因
We have to find out what it is.
我们得找出这原因
How?
怎么找
Find your flight attendant,
先找到那个空姐
And we need to know what she sees on her side.
我们得知道她看到了什么
If you wanna work with me,
你若愿意合作
Meet me tonight at the funeral home at 9:00.
今晚九点 到殡仪馆见我
Maybe I was too hard on Gabriel.
也许我对加布里埃尔太苛刻了
I mean, he does try to help spirits.
他的确想帮助这些灵魂
He even goes and looks for them,
他甚至去寻找他们
Unlike me, who tries to avoid them whenever I can.
而我 却尽可能躲避他们
That's because...
那是因为
He doesn't have anything else.
除了鬼魂 他没有别的了
Who am I to judge him...
我有什么资格指责他
Or not to trust him?
不相信他
Do you have any idea who this guy really is?
你知道这家伙到底是什么人吗
Have you checked on him?
你查过他吗
There's no phone listing.
电♥话♥黄页里没有他
Not here, before that, uh, before Grandview.
不是这儿 他来美景镇之前
Didn't he, uh--didn't he say something about Denver?
他有没有谈起在丹佛的事
Yeah. He said he lived with his uncle.
有 他说他和他叔叔一起住
He told me his name, but...
他说了他叔叔的名字 但
John.
约翰
Right. Right.
对 没错
John.
约翰
Ok. There's only one John Lawrence,
只有一个叫约翰·劳伦斯的
And he's a doctor and the director at Rosemont hospital.
是个医生 罗斯蒙医院的主任
Rosemont.
罗斯蒙
That's where Gabriel said he lived.
就是加布里埃尔说 他住的地方
I--I realize it's just about quitting time where you are,
我 我知道你们要下班了
But I really need to speak to Dr. Lawrence.
可我真需要找劳伦斯医生
It's urgent that I speak with him.
我有急事和他说
I promise that I'll be very brief.
我保证一定长话短说
I thought so.
我猜到了
Thank you, yes. I will hold.
谢谢 我等着
Isn't it a little late?
会不会太晚了点
I'm sorry. It'll just be a minute.
对不起 就一会儿
Ok, sir. I'll connect you now.
先生 我帮你接过去
Isn't this what you have an office f--
这不该在办公室...
Thank you. Hello.
谢谢 喂
Dr. Lawrence. Yes. Who is this?
劳伦斯医生 是的 你是谁
My name is Professor Richard Payne, Rockland university.
我是洛克兰大学的理查德·佩恩教授
Your nephew Gabriel Lawrence
你的侄子加布里埃尔·劳伦斯
applied for a job here in my building,
在我这儿申请工作
So I wanted to call and ask you some questions,
所以我打电♥话♥给你 想问几个问题
Just so I could fill in some of the blanks on his application.
他的申请表信息不全
I don't have a nephew.
我没有侄子
Well, that's--that's not what my papers here tell me.
可我收到的申请表不是这么填的
It says Gabriel Lawrence is your nephew.
上面写着加布里埃尔·劳伦斯是你的侄子
He's mid-twenties, he's dark,
他二十五六岁 黑头发
And you raised him from the time he was 9 years old.
他九岁时 你收养了他
I think you might be talking about Gabriel Hastings.
你是指 加布里埃尔·黑斯廷斯
He's not my nephew. He was my patient.
他不是我侄子 是我的病人
Sorry, did you say, "patient"?
对不起 你说 他是你的病人
This is a psychiatric hospital.
这是家精神病院
He came to us as a child.
他还是孩子时就入院了
He basically grew up here.
他就在这儿长大的
I really shouldn't say too much.
我不该说太多的
With all due respect, doctor,
恕我冒昧 医生
I think I have every right in the world to know
我认为我有权知道
whether or not the person I'm about to hire is dangerous.
我要雇用的这个人是否有危险
He was severely delusional as a child,
他从小就患有严重的幻想症
Came a long way,
治疗了很长时间
And he was released to his own custody when he became an adult.
他成年后才收回监护权 出了院
That's really all I can say.
我能说的就这些了
Please tell him to call me.
告诉他 打电♥话♥给我
Will do. Thank you. Bye-bye.
我会的 谢谢 再见
So much for uncle John.
约翰叔叔 到此为止了
Hey, what's the matter?
怎么了
That could have been me--
那种情况 可能会是我
Severely delusional, kid that sees ghosts.
严重幻想症 能看到鬼的孩子
I wonder how many people there are like that,
不知道有多少人像这样
You know, who just get put away because of what they can do.
因为他们的能力而被抛弃
Melinda, this is nothing like you, ok?
梅林达 你和他完全不同
This guy went psycho because he saw ghosts.
他因为见到鬼才疯的
I know. I just don't know what to believe.
我知道 可我不知道该相信什么了
And I have to talk to him, 'cause maybe I can help him.
我得和他谈谈 也许我能帮他
No. No, I forbid it.
不行 不行 我不许你去
No, you cannot. This isn't a stray dog, Melinda.
不行 他又不是一条流浪狗 梅林达
This guy's trouble, ok?
这家伙可麻烦了
Let's take a break. I'm thirsty.
休息下吧 我渴了
I'm really thirsty. Who wants a drink?
我真的渴了 谁要喝杯
Not me.
我不喝
I will.
我喝
He's very concerned about you.
他很关心你
I remember when he used to be that concerned about me.
我记得 他以前也像这样关心我
Must've lasted, oh, at least the first few weeks of our marriage.
至少在婚后几周还是挺关心我的
I'm sorry, but it's really not what it seems.
对不起 你误会了
It's all right.
没关系
Doesn't really matter now anyway.
现在真的没关系了
So what's our next step?
我们下一步怎么办
You know, this is really none of my business,
虽然这不关我的事
But why didn't you tell me your wife was dead?
可你为什么没告诉我 你妻子已经去世了
Because I don't deal with it very well.
因为我还不能面对这事实
Maybe it's time to.
也许是时候了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表