剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I'm married. I live in a small town,
我结了婚 住在一个小镇上
and I own an antique shop.
经营一家古董店
I might be just like you.
我也许和你相似
Except that from the time I was a little girl
但当我还是小姑娘时
I knew that I could talk to the dead.
我就能同亡者交流
It's all right, honey.
没事的 亲爱的
Earthbound spirits my grandmother called them.
祖母称他们为地缚灵
They're stuck here because they have unfinished business with the living
他们在人间滞留 因为他们有未了的心愿
and they come to me for help.
他们找我寻求帮助
In order to tell you my story I have to tell you theirs.
讲述我的故事 就是讲述他们的故事
Are you serious? Tonight?
你是认真的吗 今晚吗
Yes I've been dying to see it.
是的 我很想看
Are you kidding me I would love to.
你是逗我吧 我当然想去
Oh thank you so much. I'll call you if the chest comes in.
谢谢 衣柜送来后我会通知你的
Yeah. We haven't been to a movie in like 6 years.
我们好像已经六年没一起看过电影了
Oh all right maybe it's been more like a month.
好吧 也许是一个多月
No it's a great idea.It is.
这是一个好主意
I'll close up early.
我会早点打烊
You know I'm sorry to cut you short
抱歉我要挂了
but I have a little bit of a situation here.
这里出了点状况
Yeah. I'll see you at the house. Bye.
到家再说 挂了
Hey! Do you really think that I can't see what you're doing?
你真以为我看不到你吗
First, no skates in the store.
首先店里不准溜冰
They're heelys not skates.
暴走鞋不是旱冰鞋
All right, no wheels on your feet allowed.
总之不能用轮子滑来滑去
and no shoplifting.
还有不能入店行窃
I was gonna pay for it.
我会付的
You just didn't give me the chance.
你只是没有给我付钱的机会
They're $275 a piece.
这个一片275美圆
And the register is that way not out on the street.
而且收银台在那边 不在街上
Whatever.
随你怎么说
What's your phone number? Why?
给我你家电♥话♥ 为什么
I'm calling your parents.
我要打电♥话♥给你父母
You gotta be kidding me. Nope.
你开玩笑吧 没
Look, my mother's sick.
听着 我母亲病了
Real sick. And this would really upset her.
很严重 我不想让她生气
Do you really think that I'm that out of it?
你真当我是小白啊
Do you think that I am so unhip that I would fall for that?
落伍得连这种鬼话也会相信
Yeah.
是的
What's your name? Ned.
你叫什么 内德
Ned, give me your phone number
内德 给我电♥话♥号♥码
or I will take you and your heelys down to the police station.
否则我把你和你的鞋一起送到警局
I am so sorry.
真是对不起
He has never done anything like this before.
他以前从来没做过这种事
No, it's fine.
没关系
I just thought that you would want to know.
我只是认为你应该知道
I was gonna pay for them.
我打算付钱的
Ned. It's not like he doesn't have a ton of this stuff anyway.
内德 其实他不缺这种东西
He's got signed guitar picks,
他有签了名的吉他拨片
Keith Moon's drumsticks, old ticket stubs.
基思·穆的鼓槌 旧票根
None of it stolen by the way.
都不是偷来的
He will never come back in here again I can promise you that.
我向你保证 他不会再来了
I'm gonna go wait outside.
我去外面等
You don't have to do that. He's welcome.
这倒不必 我很欢迎他
Just with shoes minus wheels.
只是鞋上别装轮子
You have kids? No.
你有孩子吗 没有
No, not yet. Well, they're great.
还没有 孩子很可爱的
Until they become teenagers.
变成青少年后就不同了
And then you realize you're just being paid back double
你就会发现 你年轻时做的蠢事
for all the rotten things you did as a teenager.
都双倍报应到自己身上
He seems like a good kid.
他看起来像一个好孩子
He is. He is.
是的 是的
It's just been a little tough lately, you know?
只是最近有点不顺心
He's been so moody. He doesn't talk. He hardly sleeps.
他情绪低落 不大说话 不怎么睡觉
Just like his whole life is this big secret all of a sudden.
就像他的生活突然变成了一个秘密
Anyway, you have to get back to work, so do I.
不说了 你有工作要做 我也是
I'm Delia Banks by the way.
我叫迪莉娅·班克思
Oh, Melinda Gordon. Nice to meet you.
梅林达·戈登 很高兴见到你
You look familiar.
你看起来很眼熟
I run the real estate office on the other side of the square.
我在广场的另一边做房♥产中介
Oh, well, I'll see you at Village Java.
好 爪哇咖啡厅见
Every chance I get.
乐意之极
Thank you.
谢谢
And, uh... I guess I'll see you around campus.
我想我们会在校园附近再见的
初恋
鬼语者 第二季 第2集
you know, this was fun. We should do this like once a week.
今晚很开心 我们应该每周来一次
Yeah, just not the same movie.
好的 但不要看同一部电影
I liked it. Hey, so did I.
我喜欢这电影 我也是
I saw you sleeping.
我看见你睡着了
I was burning certain scenes into my memory.
我那是在闭目铭记某些镜头
Yeah,well. You're tired.
吹吧 你太累了
You worked your ass off this weekend.
这周末 你工作得累死累活
Hey I had a shoplifter today.
我今天抓了一个小贼
Shoplifting is something I just don't associate with antiques,you know?
还有人跑进古董店行窃的吗
I think I'm just gonna take this chippendale dresser
谁能把齐本德尔式梳妆柜
and stuff it into my jacket.
给藏进口袋里
Yeah right. It was Grateful Dead backstage passes.
他偷的是"感恩死"乐队的后台通行证
At least he had good taste.
至少他品味不错
Yeah, he was a kid. I called his mother.
是的 他是个孩子 我告诉他母亲了
Ooh, something no thief worth his salt wants to have happen.
职业大盗的噩梦
Delia Banks. She's great.
迪莉娅·班克思 她人很好
She sells real estate in town.
她在镇上卖♥♥♥房♥♥地♥产♥
Um... yes?
有事吗
I just thought maybe I...
我在想可能
hit something on my way here.
在路上撞上了什么东西
An animal? No.
小动物 不
More like someone who used to be alive and now isn't.
像是一个曾活着 现在死了的人
Is that what we're calling ghosts now?
是称作鬼的东西吗
Yeah, I got bored of calling them ghosts.
是的 我叫鬼叫腻了
Wait a minute, you tell me about the shoplifter
等等 你告诉了我小偷的事
but you don't tell me about the ex-living person?
但是没有告诉我那往生者的事
Well, there won't be a lawsuit.
又没人会告我
Sometimes I think a lawsuit would be easier. What happened?
告你也许反倒好些 发生了什么事
Do you really want me to tell you about every single ghost I run across?
你真想让我每遇上一个鬼都告诉你吗
Or run over. Absolutely not.
包括碾到的鬼 当然不想
I prefer to be on a need to know basis.
必须说的时候才告诉我
Good. Then you drive.
好 你开车
I'm not a thief.
我不是贼
Glad to hear it.
那就好
Shouldn't you be in school?
你不应该在学校的吗
What are you gonna call my mom again?
又要向我妈妈告状吗
Can I ask you a question?
我能问个问题吗
If you're not a thief then why did you steal those backstage passes?
如果你不是贼 为什么要偷后台通行证
I don't know.
我不知道
I just felt like I should have them.
我只觉得我应该拥有它们
Not you.
不是你
Your mom says you have a lot of that stuff. You collect it?
你妈妈说你有很多这样的东西 你在收集吗
What about your dad? What about him?
你父亲呢 他怎么了
Where is he? In the ground.
他在哪 地下
Oh, well, that that must be hard for you.
你一定很难过
For your mom.
你母亲也是
He liked old things.
他喜欢旧东西
Look, if you want I gotta go.
如果你想要 我要走了
Want to check my pockets?
要查我的口袋吗
Jim?
吉姆
Jim?
吉姆
What is it? What?
怎么了 什么事
Ok. It's need to know time.
好了 是时候该说了
29th doesn't mean anything?
29日没任何意义吗
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表