剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
She's not upstairs. There's no one up there.
她不在上面 楼上没有人
Yes, she is.
不 她在
She's been up there all day.
她一整天都在
It's just you here, but I can help you.
只有你在这里 我可以帮你
Found it. Melinda, Jim, where are you?
找到了 梅林达 吉姆 你们在哪儿
Uh, we're in here.
我们在这里
That was freaky. I am so sorry.
太诡异了 真是对不起
Well, at least now we have witnesses.
至少我们现在有证人了
Tell Delia we're not completely insane.
告诉迪莉娅不是我们疯了
Who the hell is that?
谁在那里
Hey. Come back here! Baby, let him go.
给我回来 让他去吧
How come we can all see him?
我们怎么都能看到他
That one's not a ghost.
他不是鬼魂
It's just so hard not to tell them
真的很难开口告诉他们
That they have a ghost in their house.
那屋里有个鬼魂
Maybe you should.
但你还是要说
Oh, but they like us so much.
但是他们那么喜欢我们
If I tell them what I can do,
如果让他们知道我的能力
It'll change everything. They'll never look at me the same,
一切都会变的 他们会用异样的眼光看我
And I definitely don't want Delia to know.
况且我绝对不想让迪莉娅知道
Worry about it tomorrow.Just relax now.
明天再想吧 现在放松一下
I just keep thinking about that little girl
我一直在想那个小女孩
Not wanting the music to wake up her mom.
不想音乐声吵醒了她妈妈
It's like she's reliving the day she died.
像在重复她死那天所做的事
There's nothing you can do about it now.
但你现在什么都不能做
Let it go.
随它去吧
Go to your quiet place. Shut up.
去你的静地吧 闭嘴
That does feel nice. Aw, you're telling me.
真舒服 那还用说
Why don't you come in with me?
为什么不一起洗
Because I'm enjoying the view fine from right here.
因为这边风景独好
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
You're out of vino.
没有酒了
I'll be right back.
我尽快回来
Stay. 2 minutes.
别走 两分钟
Make them leave.They're going to wake my mother.
叫他们都走 他们会吵醒妈妈的
What happened?
怎么了
My quiet place just become a little bit noisy.
我的静地变得有点吵
Emily Morrison, a 6-year-old girl
艾米丽·莫里森 6岁女孩
Who died in her family pool.
在家中游泳池溺水而亡
How did you find that?
你怎么查到的
I ran a news search on the address.
我对住址进行新闻搜索
I don't know how a family ever recovers from something like that.
发生这种事 不知这家人是怎么熬过来的
Yeah. Neither do I.
对 我也这么想
But the mother and the older brother
但是事发的当天
Were both in the house when it happened.
她妈妈和哥哥都在家里
You think the older brother's the kid from last night.
你认为昨晚那孩子就是她哥哥
He'd be about the right age.
年纪相仿
What happened that day?
那天究竟发生了什么
I mean, why was no one watching her?
为什么都没人看着她
Well, we know that the mother was sleeping upstairs,
她妈妈当时在楼上睡觉
which is strange, because the girl died in the late afternoon.
这很奇怪 因为女孩死于傍晚时分
Maybe her mom was sick. Maybe
可能她妈妈病了 也许吧
But that doesn't account for the brother.
可她哥哥上哪儿去了
Morgan, they need a plumber relatively young.
摩根 找个年轻点儿的水管工来
Delia.
迪莉娅
There can't possibly be that many stopped-up toilets
不可能在今天到周四之内
Between now and Thursday.
那么多厕所都堵了
All right, call me, please, if anything opens up. Thank you.
好吧 有消息给我电♥话♥ 谢谢
I think every plumber in the entire United States
我觉得全美国所有水管工
is actually independently wealthy
全都富得流油
And they only take the job just to play with our minds.
而且干起活来就让我伤脑筋
Thank you so much for the lamps.
非常感谢你的灯
They made the house look beautiful.
它们让房♥子看起来很漂亮
You must be Jim. Hi. You're Delia.
你一定就是吉姆 你好 迪莉娅
You're still looking for a plumber for Amy and Jordan?
你还在为艾米和乔丹找水管工吗
Yes, one who specializes in imaginary drips
是啊 找专修臆想漏水
And phantom spurting faucets.
和幽灵龙头的人
Got news for you.It's not imaginary.
最新消息 那不是幻觉
Yeah. They had us over to dinner last night.
他们昨晚请我们去吃饭
What happened?
怎么了
Well, let's just say it was a very damp evening overall.
只能说 那晚挺潮湿的
Who did the plumbing at your house?
你们家的水工是谁干的
Jim actually did most of it.
大多是吉姆做的
I fixed a few leaks. Oh, he's being modest.
我只修理过几处漏水 他在谦虚
He basically overhauled the whole system.
他几乎把整个系统大修了一遍
Do you want him to take a look? Oh, that would be great.
让他帮忙去看看吧 那太好了
I really have to get back to work. But he'll be off at 4:00.
我得回去工作 但四点就下班了
Really? You are saving my life, Jim.
真的吗 你真是大救星 吉姆
Thank you so much.
太谢谢了
No problem. I'll see you later. Anytime.
没问题 一会见 随时恭候
Whatever happened to,
某人不是说过
"You'll never touch another pipe in our house again?"
"不许再碰家里任何一根水管"吗
I'm sorry. I needed an excuse to get us back in that house.
抱歉 我得找个借口再到那房♥子里去
Yeah, but what if the pipes are really damaged?
但如果管子真坏了怎么办
Well, then we'll jump off that bridge when we get to it,
船到桥头自然直
And there won't be.
再说管子没坏
This is about ghosts, not about clogged-up drains.
这是鬼魂惹的祸 不是下水道堵塞
Lucy, you got some explaining to do.
露西 你最好给我解释清楚
It's gonna be fine. I promise. I love you.
没事的 我保证 我爱你
Are you sure I can't get you guys something to drink?
你们想喝点什么吗
Yeah, sure. I'll, uh-
好的 我想喝
No. We're fine. Thank you.
不 不用麻烦了 谢谢
Oh, that's Jordan. I have to take it.
是乔丹打来的 我接一下
The water main's down that way.
从那儿下去是主水管
Thanks. No problem.
谢谢 你忙吧
I was a little thirsty. Just
我有点渴 忍♥着
Hello, Emily. How come you know my name?
你好 艾米丽 你怎么知道我的名字
Do you remember mine? It's Melinda.
还记得我吗 梅林达
Don't talk so loud. You'll wake my mom.
别这么大声 会吵醒我妈妈的
She's not here. Yes, she is.
她不在这儿 她在
When was the last time that you saw her?
你最后一次见到她是什么时候
I don't know.
不知道
She's not here anymore. Look, I'll show you.
她已经不在这里了 我证明给你看
Where are you going? No! To the bedroom.
你去哪里 别去 去卧室
She's going to be angry.
她会生气的
Jake says she doesn't want to be bothered.
杰克说她不想被打扰
Who's jake? Is he your brother? Stop.
杰克是谁 你哥哥吗 别过来
I'm just trying to help you.
我只是想帮你
If you wake her up, then I'll get the blame.
如果你吵醒她 她会骂我的
There's no one in there. Don't go in there.
里面没有人 不许进去
Melinda?
梅林达
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Jim wanted me to check the water pressure in your bathroom.
吉姆让我检查一下浴室里的水压
I hope that's ok.
希望你不介意
Sure
当然
And when you're done, come join me in the kitchen.
你们忙完了来餐厅吧
I'm making some coffee.
我煮了些咖啡
Perfect. Ok.
太好了 好的
Thank you so much, you guys.
太感谢你们了
Sorry, I couldn't find much wrong.
抱歉 我没发现什么问题
Well, I really appreciate you trying.
真的很感激你的努力
Maybe it's a good sign.
也许这是个好兆头
Well, if you need anything else, give us a call,
如果还有需要 打电♥话♥给我们
And thanks for the coffee.
谢谢你的咖啡
Bye now. Bye.
再见 再见
Take care.
保重
And just for the record,
说实话
that was the best plumbing job I've ever seen.
屋里的水管再好不过了
Copper piping, top-of-the-line fixtures.
铜制管道 顶级固定装置
Did you find the little girl?
你找到那个小女孩了吗
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表