剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Precisely.
没错
There is no ghost in a poltergeist, but it's confusing,
恶作剧鬼不是鬼 这的确很费解
because the German word for poltergeist translates to "noisy ghost"
德语中 恶作剧鬼意为"吵闹的鬼"
but the Germans and their words,
可德国人和他们的语言
they've always been a little strange.
总是有点奇怪
Butterfly - Schmetterling.
蝴蝶叫"诗卖♥♥得冷"
Pencil kugelschreiber. On the subject, please.
铅笔叫"酷哥时代吧" 别跑题
Right. Sorry.
好的 抱歉
"Noisy ghost" is a bit of a misnomer.
"吵闹的鬼"是误称
A poltergeist is a supernatural event
恶作剧鬼是一种超自然现象
caused by human agents.
但却是通过人来引发的
Like being able to move things with your mind?
比如能用意念移♥动♥物品
Yes, and 9 times out of 10,
没错 十有八♥九♥
that human agent is a girl in the throes of puberty
那些人正是经历着发育期"阵痛"
and/or going through horrible trauma.
甚至受到创伤的女孩
Well, her mom walked out on her. I can't imagine anything more traumatic.
伤痛莫过于遭母亲遗弃
Ok, so how do I help her?
那我该怎么帮她
Well, you have to get rid of the stress.
帮她缓解压力
Then the poltergeist events will stop.
恶作剧鬼现象自会消失
Get her to talk about her mother. Get her to open up,
让她谈谈她母亲 让她敞开心扉
talk about her feelings.
谈谈心中的感受
Oh, that sounds too easy.
听起来太简单了
It is. It is too easy.
对啊 是太简单了
It's too easy, Melinda. Don't try that.
太简单了 梅林达 别这么做
Let me complicate things.
我来把事情弄得复杂点
Let me make it harder by running tests.
我来给她做些测试 这样够复杂了吧
I'll get a Kirlian camera.
我找台气场照相机来
What? No cameras. No you.
什么 不要相机 也不要你掺和
That's not fair, Melinda.
这不公平 梅林达
You see ghosts when you open your freezer dancing in the ice cube trays.
你打开冰箱就能看到鬼魂在冰块上跳舞
I need physical evidence.
我却必须有实在的证据
Learn to deal.
学着适应吧
Ok, but you know what?
好吧 但我没骗你
This is gonna get worse and worse.
情况会越来越糟糕
It's like a tub filling up with water,
就像往浴缸里注水
and that water's gonna keep rising to the top
水位不断上升到顶点
until someone let some of the water out the drain.
除非有人能把水引走
You're gonna have a flood on your hands.
否则一场水灾在所难免
Melinda...
梅林达
this thing you're doing for this girl...
你为这女孩所做的
it's pretty great.
非常伟大
Professor Payne, are you getting soft on me?
佩恩教授 你被我感动了吗
Are you kidding me? I am schmetterling.
开什么玩笑 我是在"诗卖♥♥得冷"
Hear me roar.
听我怒吼
Ok. I think it's your turn.
好吧 轮到你了
Your mom's really pretty.
你妈妈真漂亮
Why did you guys come back to Grandview?
你们为什么要回美景镇
She wanted me to see my roots.
她想让我看看我出生的地方
Must have been rough moving around so much.
经常搬家一定很辛苦
After a while, you just kinda get used to it.
次数多了 也就习惯了
You know, when I was a little bit younger than you,
我比你还小一点那会儿
my dad would leave us, sometimes for months.
我爸爸常离开我们 有时一去几个月
"Business," my mom would say.
妈妈总说那是工作
And then one day, he just never came back.
但是那一次 他再也没回来
And I would ask her why, you know.
我问她为什么
"Oh, it's business," she'd say.
她还是说 工作
"He'll be back."
他会回来的
Every time, no matter how much I asked,
每次不管我问什么
she always had an answer,
她总是准备好了答案
anything to keep me hoping.
让我的心中充满希望
I think I always knew, you know, deep down.
内心深处 我一直都明白
Anyway,
所以
I think that you know things, too,
我想你也明白的
Julie, deep down.
朱莉 在你的心底
Yeah.
是的
I mean, I always knew that she was avoiding something
我一直知道 她在逃避些什么
or running from someone,
或是逃避某个人
but she never told me who.
但她从不告诉我那是谁
Who do you think it was? I really don't know,
你认为会是谁 我真的不知道
but we changed names every time we moved.
但每次搬家我们都会改名字
Do you remember what the names were?
还记得那些名字吗
Mom usually picked the name of the street we last lived on,
一般她都用我们上次居住的街道取名
just to make it easier for us to remember.
因为好记
There was Greentree, Fallon, Ovington, you know.
像绿林 法♥伦♥ 欧文顿 之类
Melinda... help me find her.
梅林达 帮我找到她
Nothing you did made her leave.
她不是因为你才离开的
It's not you.
不是因为你
Great. Ok, curved fingers, right.
很好 手指要弯曲
Ok, don't forget.
别忘了
Julie.
朱莉
I am so happy to see you.
见到你真高兴
Come here.
过来
It's good to see you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
Ok, well, come on. Warm up.
好吧 来热热身
Ok, we'll pick up right where left off.
我们就从上次结束的地方开始
Got a bunch of great new sheet music.
这儿有些超棒的新乐谱
Badly Drawn Boy, Rufus Wainwright, Keane.
涂鸦男孩 洛福思·温莱特 基恩
I try to stay current.
我也得与时俱进
I find they stay with me longer that way,
发现这样学生能跟我久一点
and then as a bonus,
另一个好处是
my kids are actually less embarrassed of me.
我的孩子不再那么以我为耻了
Well, thanks for fitting us in.
谢谢你帮我们安排
So you're Julie's foster mom?
你是朱莉的养母吗
I mean, can I ask what happened to Valerie?
能说说瓦莱丽出什么事了吗
No one knows.
没人知道
Have you seen her?
你见过她吗
No. I was just surprised,
没有 我只是很惊讶
because she was such a doting mother.
因为她以前很疼孩子
Has she ever spoken to you about her father?
她和你谈起过孩子的父亲吗
Julie's a remarkable girl.
朱莉是个很出色的女孩
She needs a good mother. She deserves it.
她需要一位好母亲 她应得的
All right, Valerie Parker.
瓦莱丽·帕克
She's got a few warrants for unpaid parking tickets, bouncing checks,
因欠缴停车费 支票跳票被拘留过
but nothing major and nothing older than 6 months.
但没犯过大罪 全都不到半年
And nothing from the other cities she lived?
她在其他城市生活的资料呢
Nope. No school records. No medical.
没有 没有学校记录和医疗记录
It's like she was born 6 months ago.
她像出生才半年似的
But I did get a few hits on a Valerie of a different name.
但我发现了几个瓦莱丽使用过的名字
On Ovington Ave. in '94.
1994年 在欧文顿街
That's her.
就是她
Valerie Ruttledge?
瓦莱丽·拉特利奇
Well, yes, I remember her.
我记得她
She lived here about 13 years ago.
她13年前住在这里
That's right. Had a daughter.
对 有个女儿
Are you going to ask me a question,
你是要问我问题
or are you just gonna keep telling me what I know?
还是要继续说些我都知道的废话
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just wanted to get some information on her.
我只想了解一些她的情况
I'm the foster mother of her daughter.
我现在是她女儿的养母
The hell you are.
真见鬼
Excuse me?
你说什么
I was very close to Valerie.
我以前和瓦莱丽很熟
I saw her through that whole ordeal.
我目睹她经历的全部痛苦
What ordeal?
什么痛苦
When the baby died.
婴儿的夭折
Are you sure that you're not confusing her
您确定没把她
with another tenant?
和其他房♥客弄混吗
I remember that last day I saw her.
我记得最后见到她的那天
It was Valentine's Day,
是情人节
and I had talked her into spending the day with me,
我邀请她和我一起
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表