剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
What's that light?
那道光是什么
No. no, Jason, you stay with me, OK?
不 杰森 别走 好吗
Jason, just stay with me, please
杰森 别走 求你
What are you guys looking at?
你们看什么呢
You're here!
你在这
Well, yeah, I'm here.
对 我在这
I mean, I'm a ghost again, but you know that. That's OK.
我又成鬼魂了 不过没关系
Yeah, but I thought you were going into the light.
但我以为你进到那光里了
You said "what is that light?".
你说"那道光是什么"
Yeah, I think that was actually the, uh, the streetlamp.
是 我想那只是那盏路灯
Behind you, it was giving you a kind of a weird glow.
在你后面形成了一道奇异的光圈
It made you look like an angel.
让你看起来像个天使
I'm glad you're back. Thank you.
我很高兴你回来了 谢谢
I do have one last favor.
我确实还有最后一个请求
There is a girl I need to get a message to.
我想托你给一个女孩带几句话
How's Bryan? Oh, he's... he's fine.
布莱恩怎么样 他 他没事了
Um, could I talk to you for a moment? Sure.
我能跟你说几句话吗 当然
No problem. Maybe my fiance's sobered up by now.
好的 我未婚夫现在也该清醒了
So it turns out that I have something to give you.
我有件东西要给你
What is it?
是什么
Jason wrote this.
是杰森写的
It's his handwriting.
这是他的笔迹
How is this possible?
怎么可能呢
It's a little hard to explain, but the important thing is
很难解释 但重要的是
That Jason wanted you to have it.
杰森想把这给你
I don't deserve it.
我不配
Jason is the one who accomplished everything.
杰森才是把所有事情都完成的人
I never did anything.
我什么都没做成
No, that's not true. That's not true.
不 那不是真的 那不是真的
She looked at me and saw me...
她看着我的眼神
And not just a kid in a wheelchair.
没把我当成坐轮椅的小孩
Do you remember how the really good things
还记得你说的那些
that you said you saw in Jason?
你在杰森身上看到的优点吗
He felt that.
他感觉到了
He cherished it.
他很珍惜
And he wouldn't have been able to...
如果不是因为你
live as much if it won't for you.
他也不会活得那样精彩
Tell her to look at the bottom of the list.
让她看清单的最后一项
Oh, yeah. You should look at the bottom of the list.
对了 你该看看清单的最后一项
I wasn't even sure I wanted to come to this reunion.
我本来还犹豫到底来不来这次同学会
Thank you.
谢谢你
So... you guys ready to cross over now?
你们准备好超度了吗
Well, you know, they're about to present awards next.
他们接下来要颁奖了
Maybe...
或许
Maybe we'll get "traveled furtherest to be here."
或许我们会获得"从最远处来奖"
Jeez.
老天
Are you as scared to go into that as I am?
你是不是也跟我一样怕走进去
Yeah.
是的
You don't have to be scared.
你们不必害怕
But what if I don't get it right? Not possible.
万一我没有做对呢 不会的
There's no way you could get it wrong, so...
你们不可能做错
Let's...
让我们
Let's go live a little.
让我们拥抱快乐
Let it all go.
让一切都逝去吧
So was Harold happy to have his missing body back?
哈罗德找回了尸体 应该很高兴吧
He was.
的确
And he didn't even ask why dead guy was wearing suit.
他甚至没问死人怎么会穿着西装
The estate sale worked out well.
拍卖♥♥会收获颇丰啊
Hey, have you ever heard of hair jewelry?
你们听说过头饰吗
Yeah, it's a little bit of a scamp.
听过 有点小故事
What?
怎么了
If you won't go to coffee, the coffee will come to you.
你不去喝咖啡 咖啡就来找你
He'll stay out there all day.
他会在外面呆一整天的
Believe me, he will.
相信我 他会的
Yeah, maybe you should just go out there
或许你该过去
and get it over.
摒弃前嫌
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表