剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
You could be in danger. Jim could be in danger,
你和吉姆都可能正处于危险当中
and I think that's what happened last night.
就像昨晚发生的事情
Last night was an electrical problem with an old turntable.
昨晚只是旧唱机出了电路故障
Yes, it scared the hell out of me, but there was no...
的确把我吓坏了 但其实没什么...
Ned told me about the voices on the turntable.
内德告诉我 唱片机发出奇怪的声音
The record was skipping, Melinda.
唱片跳轨而已 梅林达
Please.
求你了
If I could barge into this conversation.
请容许我打断一句
I teach this type of thing at the university,
我在大学就教这种东西
I made a lifetime studying it,
我一生都在研究它
And I'm the world's biggest skeptic.
我是世上对此怀疑最深的人
Until I met Melinda,
遇见了梅林达之前
I never believed in anything I couldn't touch or see.
对于虚无的东西 我从不相信
See, I'm a man of science, miss Banks.
我是个相信科学的人 班克斯小姐
Although I've also been taken for a man of mystery,
虽然我一直被认为是个神秘的人
Man of intrigue...
让人充满好奇
Is there a caboose to this train of thought, professor?
教授 你的思维列车有人驾驶吗
Yes, there is.
有
You can fight it, you can deny it,
你可以拒不承认
You can turn a blind eye to it,
你可以视而不见
but to quote William Shakespeare,
但莎士比亚说过
"there is more in heaven and earth, Horatio,"
"天外有天 人外有人"
Or in this case, Delia,
对于你 迪莉娅
"that can be dreamt of in your philosophy."
理念之外更有新理念
Point, please.
说重点 好吗
The point...
重点
The point is what do you lose by believing?
重点是 相信它能有什么损失呢
I think there is something very special about you, Melinda, I do.
我觉得你非常与众不同 梅林达
I believe you feel things,
我相信 你能感受到
maybe even see things that we can't.
甚至看到我们看不到的东西
Are they ghosts, can they hurt us,
那些是鬼魂吗 他们能伤害我们吗
Can they actually change the course of our lives from beyond the grave?
他们能在坟中改变我们的命运吗
I'm asking you to believe that they are,
我恳请你相信他们的存在
And that they do.
他们有这能力
And I need you to believe it, because I need you to be safe.
我需要你相信 需要你平安无事
Ok.
好吧
I believe you.
我相信你
This is one of those female bonding moments, isn't it?
现在是女人们互拥的时候了吧
May 11th.
五月11日
You've got to see this.
你一定要看看这个
Hey, come on in. Don't be shy or anything.
快进来 别太拘束
It's not like it's 12:30 in the morning.
现在可不是中午12点半
Ok, this is about the past and the future.
这事关过去 以及未来
That's a pretty sweeping statement.
这说法够笼统的
You could be talking about my credit rating, or...
你说的是我的信用等级 还是...
Ok, just listen.
闭嘴 听着
We have been assuming that these visions
我们一直推测 那些意象
have been some sort of sign or warning that something's to come.
是对未来某事件的警告
How's your italian? Bene.
你意大利语怎样 不错
Well?
解释一下
No, that's it. Bene. That's the Italian I know.
不 我只认识"不错"这句意大利语
I'm gonna kill him.
真想掐死你
All right, look at the date.
好吧 看看日期
May 11,2003.
03年5月11号♥
Ok, this bridge collapsed 4 years ago,
这座桥是四年前坍塌的
killing more than 111 people.
超过111人因此丧生
Then, a ferry sinks off the coast of England
之后 一艘轮渡在英格兰海岸边沉没
May 11, 2005.
05年5月11号♥
The tunnel vision?
而隧♥道♥的意象
A subway collapse in Moscow
莫斯科一地铁隧♥道♥坍塌
On may 11, 2004.
04年5月11号♥
Flash forward.
未来闪现
Plane crash outside of Grandview
美景镇郊外的飞机失事
May 11, 2006.
06年5月11号♥
A terrible tragedy, hundreds dead,
惨烈的悲剧 数百人遇难
Same date, same time, all within the last 4 years.
同一天 同一刻 连续四年发生
This has been about stuff that already happened.
这些都发生在过去
What are you doing?
你干什么
Well, this might still all be about the future.
这还可能揭示了未来
How? All the visions are accounted for.
怎么会 所有的意象都算在内了
Yes, but there were 5 signs, Melinda.
但别忘了一共有五个征兆 梅林达
The, uh, the tunnel. How many killed? 32,right?
隧♥道♥事故 多少人死了 32个
3 plus 2 equals 5. Next?
3加2等于5 还有
The ferry sinking, 311 dead.
沉船事故 311人遇难
3 plus one plus one, 5.
3加1加1 等于5
And how about the bridge?
还有大桥
111 people, 2 on the ground.
111人坠桥死亡 砸死地面2人
One plus one plus one plus two, 5.
1加1加1加2 等于5
Ok, but wait. The plane trash killed 238.
但飞机失事中死了238个
No, it didn't,
不 不对
Cause the initial reports were wrong.
因为初步伤亡报告是错误的
Family members reporting the missing were so frantic,
家人报告亲人失踪时 心情太慌乱
They reported them missing 2,3 times over.
他们情急之中重复报告了两三次
And some of the people that were pronounced dead
还有些被宣布死亡的人
weren't even on the flight.
甚至不在失事飞机上
The official number's now 228 passengers,
最新官方统计 共228名乘客
And there were 2 victims on the ground, that's 230.
外加2名地上的遇难者 共230人
Look at this.
看看
That's 230, 2 plus 3 equals 5.
230个 2加3 等于5
This is all about fives.
都等于5
5 signs, 4 accidents.
5个征兆 4起事故
Now we've come full circle,
周而复始
which means something else is going to happen
又要出大事了
at the same time, same date.
同一天 同一刻
May 11,2007.
07年5月11号♥
One week from tonight.
离今晚还有一周
Hi, this is Jim Clancy. Leave me a message.
我是吉姆·克兰西 请留言
Jim, I have to talk to you right now.
吉姆 我有急事找你
I'm on my way to the firehouse,
我正在去消防局的路上
but call me if you get this first.
听到后马上给我回电
Jim! I was just with Payne, and...
吉姆 我刚在佩恩家 还有
Mrs. Gordon?
戈登夫人吗
I'm sorry, who is this?
不好意思 请问你是
Are you interested in May the 11th?
你对5月11号♥感兴趣吗
Who is this?
你是谁
6700 Colonial Road, right now.
殖民路6700号♥ 马上过来
No, wait a minute, who is this?
别挂 你是谁
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
You have something I want.
你有我想要的东西
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表