剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I saw his energy, I guess, hovering over the bed.
我看到了他的能量 就漂浮在病床旁
He was hooked up to all these machines.
身上连着医疗仪器
There were wires all around him
周身都是电线
just like I've been seeing in the visions.
和我在意象中看到的一样
How'd you find him?
你是怎么找到他的
It was actually something Ned said.
其实是内德的话提醒了我
Do you remember last year when I had that ghost
你还记得去年那个鬼魂吗
who was brain dead but he could only come to me when he flatlined?
已经脑死亡 但只有心脏停跳后才能来找我
Well, it made me realize that this ghost may still be alive,
于是我想到这鬼魂或许还活着
but trapped in his own body.
只是困在自己的肉身里
And he hates the things that are being done to him,
他讨厌医生对他做的事
but he still has a message he has to get across to me or someone else.
但他仍有话要告诉我 或是其他人
And it makes total sense with everything that I've been seeing and feeling.
这样我的所见所感就完全说得通了
It makes sense to me.
起码我认为能讲通了
Anyway, I think that he attached himself to me when I was at the hospital.
反正 我认为在医院时 他附我身了
But how can you tell...
你怎么知道
Hey! Wait. This is it.
你看 找到了
This is the spirit.
就是这个鬼魂
Hugh Bristow.
休·布里斯托
He's been brain dead for months.
他几个月前就脑死亡了
There's a big court battle over it.
因此还闹上了法庭
I read about that.
我读过那篇
He had A.L.S., right?
他患有肌萎缩侧索硬化
Yeah. Lou Gehrig's disease.
没错 卢·格里格病
His wife took him to some mysterious clinic in Europe.
他妻子带他去欧洲的某个神秘诊所
He was in a coma right after.
随后他就昏迷不醒了
Well, rich family. Keeping him on life support, huh?
有钱人啊 仅靠机器维持生命了 是吗
Yeah. Now his wife wants to pull the plug.
是 但现在她妻子想拔掉管子了
Nice.
了不起
You know, he was only married for a month before he went into a coma?
他刚刚结婚才一个月 就不省人事了
The family thinks she just wants his money
他家人认为这女人看中了钱
and that somehow she put him into this coma.
所以才想尽办法致他于昏迷
How are you gonna get to this guy?
你准备怎么帮他
You said the family has guards. They feel like they're under siege.
他家人请了守卫 全天候警戒着
But I have a secret weapon.
我也有秘密武器的
Come on, Bob.
过来 鲍勃
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
Oh, he's a therapy dog.
这是治疗狗
She met him a couple of days ago.
她几天前就见过它
That's all right, Ben.
没关系的 本
I remember you.
我记得你
Yeah. We were just making our rounds
我们只是在附近逛逛
and I thought maybe you could use some company.
看来你似乎需要一个伴
Well, I don't know if he can go in there.
我不知道它能不能进来
I'd have to check with the doctor.
我得先征求医生的意见
But I could always go for a break.
不过休息一下倒是无妨
Do you want to go for a break?
你想休息一下吗
Ok. Is that good?
当然 好吗
Yes, you are a good dog.
好的 乖狗狗
Come on. Oh! You lead.
走吧 好 你领着
You know, my husband doesn't even have a tie that nice.
我丈夫都没有这么漂亮的领带
Gosh, there's nothing like some doggy love, huh?
人们对狗的爱很特别 不是吗
And it gives Bill a chance to talk to our son.
它也给比尔一个机会来和我们的儿子交谈
Bill thinks it's important to talk to him.
比尔认为谈话能帮助他恢复
You know, in case he hears us.
说不定他能听得到我们呢
This must be such a hard time for you.
这段时间你一定很煎熬
You have no idea.
你不会了解的
Come on.
走吧
And then there are all the lawyers and the reporters.
突然间 律师和记者都冒了出来
I'm so sorry.
真的很遗憾
You must need your privacy in a time like this.
这时候 你一定更需要隐私的空间
Well, thanks to her, that's impossible.
多亏了她 已经不可能了
Come on.
来
You're being polite. I'm sure you've heard it all over the news.
你很客气 你一定听说了新闻
I know there's a conflict.
我知道这场纷争
You are polite.
你太客气了
I guess "conflict" is a good word
"纷争"这词确实很贴切
for a wife who's trying to kill her husband.
尤其形容要杀死自己丈夫的妻子
After having failed once before.
还失败过一次之后
My son trusted her.
我儿子信任她
He said he loved her.
他说她爱他
But maybe that's just because we didn't.
不过也许只因为我们不爱他
Help them.
帮帮他们
Please.
拜托你
Help them.
帮帮他们
Then he said, "help them."
然后他说 "帮帮他们"
That's easy. Sounds like you're describing an astral projection.
很简单嘛 说得跟星体投射差不多
That's an out-of-body experience?
也算是灵魂出窍吗
Or an O.B.E., as we pretentious experts like to say.
或称OBE 我们所谓的牛人都这么称呼
An energy body or an astral body
由一个能量体 或是星光体
carries the consciousness from the physical body.
承载着实体中所有的感知
And the energy would have to stay close to the physical body, wouldn't it?
而能量无法离开实体很远 是吗
Well, that depends on how advanced the energy is.
这取决于能量本身了
Some people say they travel to other planets
有人认为他们去了另外的星球
where no doubt they have wonderful conversations about all this.
毫无疑问他们已经讨论过了
What about the silver cord?
那银色的带子是什么
Umbilical cord? Keeps the soul tethered to the body,
脐带吗 它将灵魂拴在身体上
and if you... cut that cord,
如果你切断它
you're going to be spending a lot of time with Elvis.
就可以陪猫王练歌♥去了
What's this all about?
怎么回事
Turns out that my ghost is not a ghost.
我的鬼魂并不是鬼魂
He's in a coma on life support.
而是处于昏迷中 生命垂危
Wait a minute. He's...
等下 他在
He's astral projecting at you?
他在对你星体投射吗
That's one way to put it.
你要这么说也行
What does he want?
他想怎样
I think he wants to cut the cord once and for all.
我觉得他是想剪掉脐带 一了百了
You think this entity speaks Latin?
你这个灵魂会说拉丁文吗
I don't know. Why?
不知道 为什么
Well, that message that was on your husband's back.
你丈夫背上的几个字
Mors dilecti
Mors dilecti
It's latin.
是拉丁文
Why do you think it was written backwards?
那为什么要反着写
You said this was written on Jim's back, right?
你说这是写在吉姆的背上 是吗
Well, maybe it was written from the inside.
或许是从里面写的呢
Do you know what it means?
你看得懂吗
Do I know what I means? Me, the guy with "professor"
我看得懂吗 我 在那门上写
in front of his name on the red door over there?
某某教授的人吗
Well? Yes, I know what I means.
那么 我当然懂
Aren't you even impressed that I figured out the whole latin backwards thing?
我发现了反写拉丁文 你不惊讶吗
I worked the mirror in You have no idea what it means, do you?
我对着面镜子 看不懂就说
I know what it means. It's the...
我懂 这是
it's roughly translated from latin,
从拉丁文直译是
"the body of a crime," the body or the proof...
"罪行的实体" 实体或是证据
proof that a crime has been committed.
用于证明有罪的证据
That makes no sense.
那说不通
Oh, like a phantom writing on your husband's back makes sense?
鬼在你丈夫背上写字就说得通吗
Will you just check it for me?
你能帮我查下吗
You wound me.
你伤害了我
Bound to happen. The first cut's always the deepest.
这是必然的 第一刀总是最伤人的
Did anything else weird happen with your back?
你的背还有过什么怪事
No one's used it as a notepad today, if that's what you mean.
至今没被当笔记簿用过
Where are you? I'm at the Bristows' house.
你在哪里 我在布里斯托家
I just want to see if I can talk to his wife.
我想找他妻子聊下
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
不知道
Just get her side of it, I guess.
打探一下她的想法
I couldn't bring myself to tell his parents that I could see his spirit.
我不忍♥心告诉他父母 我能看见他灵魂
Ooh, here she is. I gotta go.
她来了 我得走了
Bye.
再见
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表