剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
That's the only way I can come to you now.
我只能在梦里来找你
I always liked watching you hang the laundry.
我一直很喜欢看你晾衣服
I know.
我知道
Made you feel safe.
让你有安全感
What is it like where you are, grandma?
你去的地方是什么样的 外婆
Well, that doesn't matter right now.
现在 那边不重要
There are things that you have to do here, honey,
亲爱的 你在这边有事要做
Important things
很重要的事
You have to be ready for what's coming,
你得为即将发生的事做好准备
And you can't doubt yourself.
不要怀疑自己
I wanna be ready, but... I don't know how.
我想准备 可是...我不知该怎么做
They're gonna come for you, honey.
亲爱的 他们很快会找上你
You may not even recognize them.
你也许辨别不出他们
Well, they may come as something as normal as the weather.
他们会如天气一般平淡地发生
Just don't be afraid.
你不要怕
If you are, you'll lose everything.
一旦害怕 你会失去一切
You must protect the balance.
你必须维持这份平衡
Grandma?
外婆
I'm really sorry to barge in on you like this.
很抱歉 冒昧来访
I know it's been a while.
过了这么久了
It isn't that I'm not happy to see you, I am.
不用 我很乐意见你
It's just, you know, I'm trying to get Grandview out of my head
只是 我正努力遗忘美景镇的一切
And kristen's...
也帮克里斯汀遗忘
She's had a rough time, hasn't she?
她很不好过 是吗
Well, she was ok until she got back from the hospital,
她出院之前还好好的
She's started having dreams.
之后就开始做噩梦
Didn't want to talk about it.
还不愿意说出来
She started crying at night, crying for her mother.
她晚上总是哭着要妈妈
You know, I try and comfort her,
我试图去安慰她
and sometimes I lose it, too, you know?
可有时 我也会忍♥不住
Well, yeah, we both just... We just miss her a lot.
我们只是...都太想她了
Did moving help?
搬家有用吗
No. Not really.
没什么用
Not yet, anyhow.
暂时还没
Now, you said there were other kids who were going througe the same thing?
你说其他孩子也有她这样的经历
Kids who have survived disasters and near-death experiences.
他们都曾经历过灾难 有濒死体验
I want her to come to Grandview.
我希望她能回到美景镇
I really feel like it would help everyone
如果她能见见那些孩子
if she could just meet these kids.
我想对大家都会有好处
No way. I'm sorry.
不行 很抱歉
I know how you feel.
我了解你的感受
Ok? I really do, but I wouldn't ask
我真的理解 若非重要
unless I thought it was really important.
我不会如此要求
Why is it important?
为什么很重要
I think this could be a part of something much bigger.
我想这也许涉及到一个天大的计划
And I feel like she and these kids should be together right now.
我觉得 她和其他孩子待在一起比较好
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
It's just not a good time.
你要求得不是时候
Well, thanks for thinking about it anyway.
还是谢谢你能考虑我的提议
Call me,
这是我的名片
You know, if you change your mind or if you just want to talk.
你若改变主意或是想聊聊 就打给我
Her teacher said that she was drawing a lot
她老师说她经常画画
and didn't to show anyone.
却不肯给任何人看
Is that true? Yeah.
是这样吗 是的
She started doing these right after she came home from the hospital.
她出院回家后 就一直在画这些
Could I keep this one?
这张可以送我吗
There are a couple hundred just like it upstairs.
楼上有几百张差不多的
I guess I can spare one.
送你一张也无妨
I think I've seen this before.
这画 我以前见过
Ok, this is what Kristen drew.
这是克里斯汀的画
And this...
这张
is the composite
画的另一部分
that Liam, Stefano and Elena did.
是里安 斯特凡诺和埃琳娜合画的
Ok? Now, watch this.
现在 再看这个
Ok. Follow me.
好了 跟我来
将于07年5月11日进行
395号♥航♥班♥遗址献辞
It was right under our noses the whole time.
一直都在我们眼皮底下
Dedication and midnight lantern walk on May 11th
5月11日 献辞仪式以及午夜点灯送行
to honor the 230 victims of the crash of Flight 395.
以此悼念395号♥航♥班♥的230名遇难者
I don't exactly understand. What does this tell us?
我不明白 这说明什么
Kristen's painting
克里斯汀的画
is almost an exact match to the new memorial at the plane crash site.
与坠机处新建的纪念碑一模一样
It also matches the drawings that the other kids have been doing.
也和其他孩子的画吻合
Means whatever's going to happen,
就是说 无论会发生什么
It's probably going to happen at the crash site.
地点很可能就在坠毁现场
That's what the kids have been trying to tell us
这就是孩子们想要告诉我们的
without them realizing it.
尽管他们自己没意识到
But when you say "whatever's going to happen", what do you mean?
你说"无论会发生什么"是什么意思
We've been tracking this for quite some time,
我们追踪这系列事故很久了
And Melinda and I both feel that
梅林达和我都认为
The number five plays heavily into this.
这一切和数字5有很大关系
We believe that the fifth accident
我们相信第五次事故
Is going to happen this May 11th.
会发生在今年的5月11日
In 4 days? Yes.
4天后 对
Here in Grandview?
就在美景镇
Well, so it seems.
看起来是
But it's not as important where as to whom,
发生地点不重要 重要的是谁
and right now it's about Melinda.
目前判断 对象是梅林达
Ok, there is something that you need to know about me.
有件关于我的事 你需要知道
Melinda...
梅林达
can see ghosts.
能看见鬼魂
She talks to ghosts, she hangs out with ghosts.
她和鬼魂交谈 与它们打交道
All right.
好吧
So all this is real?
这一切都是真的吗
Pretty much.
千真万确
How do you do it?
你怎么做到的
I've been shown visions from a spirit
有个鬼魂多次向我展示
and told certain things.
还告诉我一些事
What's really important is that we focus on this dedication.
最重要的是 我们要关注这场献辞
But how are the kids involved?
但这和孩子们有什么关系
Let's not find out.
但愿与此无关
I'm gonna talk to somebody about cancelling the ceremony,
我要想办法让他们取消仪式
or at least postponing it until we can find out more.
至少要推迟仪式 以便我们查出真♥相♥
This ability you have, do you see spirits clearly?
你的这种能力能让你清楚地看见鬼魂吗
can you tell one from the other? Yeah.
你能区分谁是谁吗 是的
Are there any around me?
我周围有吗
You mean your wife?
你是说你妻子吗
No. No, there's no one around you.
不 你身边没有鬼魂
But that probably means she crossed over.
这也许说明 她已经超渡了
So that's a really good thing.
那是好事
There's something that you're not telling me about her...
关于她的有些事 你没告诉我
about how she died.
她是怎么死的
I laughed at her.
我嘲笑她
She believed she was psychic ever since she was a little girl.
她从小就相信自己能通灵
And did you believe that she was?
你相信她吗
No. I didn't believe any of that.
没 我从来就没信过
I enjoy teasing her, perhaps little too much.
我总爱取笑她 或许太过分了
We planned to go to Dublin on the ferry.
我们本打算坐渡船去都柏林
A night before she said she had a bad feeling.
就在前一晚 她说她有不详的预感
She said she had a vision,
她看见了意象
and she ask me to cancel the trip.
她求我取消这次行程
Again I laughed at her.
我再次取笑了她
Our plan was to meet on the ferry.
我们计划在渡船上会合
I was delayed on the conference call.
我因为电♥话♥会议而耽误了
I didn't notice.
当时没注意到
She got on the ferry, I didn't,
她上了船 我却没有
and as it turns out,
事实证明
she was right to have had a bad feeling.
她不详的预感是正确的
She was right to have asked me to cancel.
她求我取消行程也是对的
And I lost her.
我失去了她
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表