剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
No, look. I just met you.
不行 我们才刚见面
Look, please.
求求你
Oh, god. Just leave me alone.
老天 你离我远点
What do you do when you realize you peaked in high school?
当你想起高中时的辉煌会作何感想
I mean when you got nothing to live for,
当你一无所有时
how do you talk to all those people
你要如何跟同学们进行交谈
and all they remember is how you used to be?
他们记得的可都是你过去的辉煌啊
Do you face them or do you freeze yourself in time
你要面对他们 还是及时了结自己
and leave nothing but a memory and a good-looking corpse?
好留下回忆和一具漂亮的尸体
No!
不
You were too scared to live?
是你自己不敢活下去了
It was too hard.
太痛苦了
All of it was just too hard.
一切都太痛苦了
Tell that to the kid who spent his life in a wheelchair.
跟我这个一生在轮椅上度过的孩子比比吧
Bryan, you told me that you didn't have any unfinished business.
布莱恩 你说你没有未竟之事
This reunion is your unfinished business.
这个同学会就是你的未竟之事
I can't...
不行
I can't walk in there and just see all those people.
我无法走进去面对所有人
And what?
还有呢
Face a difficult choice for once in your life?
连一次勇敢面对艰难的抉择都做不到吗
I mean, do you realize what I would have done with just
要是你放弃过的机会 能够给我
one, just one of those chances
一次 一次就好
that you... threw away.
你知道我会做什么吗
Do you promise that you won't harass Stephanie?
你能保证不骚扰斯蒂芬妮吗
I swear on my life.
我以性命发誓
You konw what I mean.
你明白我的意思
Cut Jason loose.
把杰森放了
Uh, you sure about this? Yes, I am sure.
你确定吗 是的 确定
It's the only way I'm gonna be able to cross them both over,
让他们都能超度的唯一办法
is to get both of them back to the reunion.
就是让他们俩都去参加同学聚会
Let's go back to the high school.
我们回高中去吧
Are you sure this looks natural?
你确定这样看起来自然吗
this foundation seems a little heavy.
粉底好像太厚了点
Jason, this is the least of your problems, OK?
杰森 你不用担心
Just stay out of direct light.
别让光直射你
It'll make the makeup look better on you.
这样妆才会更好看
Well, stop you from melting.
才能防止你融化
Got it.
知道了
And what about me?
那我呢
And what happens when everybody asks me,
要是有人问我
"Hey, man!"
"你好啊 哥们"
"What you been doing with yourself the past 10 years"?
"这十年你过得如何" 我怎么办
I don't know. Tell 'em the truth.
不知道 说实话
Another guy is going to my reunion in my body, Melinda.
有人用我的身体去参加同学会 梅林达
I think we're being a little loose with the truth,
这样也能叫说实话吗
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Ok, fine. We'll make a deal.
那好吧 我们来定个协议
Jason goes in, he will say and do exactly what you want.
杰森进去 他的言行都听你的
Trade-off is that you have to be honest
条件是你得说实话
With your old friends and even with yourself.
不管是对老朋友还是你自己
Deal? Deal.
怎么样 好
Fine, I'll do it.
好吧 就这样
But I won't enjoy it. Me neither.
但我可不会乐在其中 我也一样
Hey, man, what you been doing with yourself last 10 years?
哥们 这十年是过得如何
I was a paramedic for a couple of years.
我做了几年医护
Paramedic? Cool.
医护 酷
All right, this is not helping.
这可不行
Hey, guys.
哥几个
What?
怎么了
You lying about Bryan's past.
你在布莱恩过去的经历上撒谎了
That was not part of our deal.
这有悖我们的协议
Fine with me. Really.
我不介意
Bryan had to tell the truth.
布莱恩必须说实话
You didn't say anything about me.
但你没规定我该说什么
Besides, you were the one who was worried about
再说 你该担心的是
anybody noticing a corpse in the midst.
是否有人注意到有具尸体混在他们中间
I had to come up with some...
我总得想个...
There she is. Wow. She hasn't changed a bit.
她在那 一点都没变
Oh, God.
天哪
This is it.
够了
I gotta go and say hi.
我要过去打个招呼
No. Hold it.
不行 等一下
You made me a promise and so far,
你做过保证 可目前为止
You are batting zero on your words.
你完全没遵守诺言
Hey, talk. That's all. I swear.
只是说几句话 我发誓
Thank you.
多谢
Bryan.
布莱恩
What's up, buddy? Oh, hey, uh, Rick.
怎么样 哥们 里克
So, what's been going on with you?
最近过得怎么样
Uh, not much.
没什么好说的
I was, uh, I was just gonna say hi...
我只想去打个招呼
Yeah, you know we are engaged now.
你知道我们订婚了
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I read that.
知道 在报上看到了
Congratulations. God, that must kill you a little bit.
恭喜 你肯定很受打击吧
'Cause you guys were so cute as a couple, and then,
以前你们是那么般配的一对 而现在
The star quarterback loses her to the backup.
明星四分卫把她输给了替补
OK, you know what? Maybe we should go and talk to somebody else.
好了 我们应该去找别人谈谈了
No, you're not going anywhere. This guy's a jealous punk.
不 你哪也别去 这家伙是个醋坛子
He always has been.
一直都如此
So I heard you're a big, heroic paramedic now.
我听说你现在是个医护大英雄了
That is great. I'm so happy for you.
真是太好了 我真为你感到高兴
But that was after you blew the big game against state right?
但那是你输掉与州队的那场大赛之后了吧
Man, that was a long time ago. Who cares?
哥们 那是陈年旧事了 谁还在意呢
I care.
我在意
Because some things don't change.
因为有些事是不会变的
Like what coach used to tell us. "You gotta want it."
就像教练常跟我们说的 "心中要想赢"
You still want it, Bryan? Or did you give up?
你还想赢吗 布莱恩 还是你已经放弃了
OK, Jason, you're gonna repeat everything I say.
好了 杰森 重复我所有的话
We really don't have time for this.
我们没时间了
We made a deal.
我们说好的
OK
好吧
All right, here's what you're gonna say.
好 你要这么说
You're right, Rick. I did give up.
你说的对 里克 我的确放弃过
And another day goes by right when I don't think about how much I wasted.
也无时不后悔自己浪费了许多时光
How many opportunities I let slip.
错过了许多机会
Because I was too scared.
只是因为自己胆怯
But you'll come to the point where you need to let your regrets go to.
但我总要学会忘却悔恨
Or they'll take over your life.
不能被悔恨所控制
I was lucky.
我很幸运
I got that chance.
我有这样的机会
Not everybody does.
并不是人人都有的
Also, 3 years ago, I totally nailed your sister.
另外 三年前 我上了你妹妹
Was that last part really necessary?
最后那句有必要吗
Yeah, did you see the look on his face?
当然 看到他脸上的表情了吗
Yeah, and he's pissed at me.
看到了 他要对我发火了
Stay away from her, you loser. Jason!
离她远点 混♥蛋♥ 杰森
Why you gotta be such a jerk?
你非得这么混♥蛋♥不可吗
Bryan! I'm so sorry about Rick. Are you all right?
布莱恩 我为里克道歉 你没事吧
I'm fine. I'm just gonna go get cleaned up.
我没事 只是要清理一下
You look great, by the way.
顺便说一句 你漂亮极了
It's all right. We are leaving right now.
没事了 我们马上走
Just a little further, OK?
再坚持几步 好吗
What can we do?
我们怎么办
I don't know. We can't send him to a hospital.
不知道 不能送他去医院
Because he's already dead.
他已经是死人了
This does not... feel good.
这感觉可不太好
This is all my fault. Why did I open my big mouth?
都是我的错 怎么就管不住这张破嘴呢
Jason, you don't have a lot of time.
杰森 你时间不多了
Is there a message that you want me to give to Stephanie?
有什么话要我转达给斯蒂芬妮吗
Anything that you want me to tell her.
有没有想告诉她的事
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表