剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
What happened to her?
她出了什么事
It's nothing. She died in her sleep.
没什么 她是在睡梦中去世的
That is so him.
他就是这样
I was killed driving past a construction site.
我是开车经过建筑工地时死的
A crane collapsed onto my car.
被吊车砸中车子
I was trapped for over 2 hours,
我被困两个小时
And I died just before they cut me free, but...
就在他们快救出我时 我却死了
It's too tough for him to think about.
对他来说 太残忍♥了
She's here.
她在这儿
Why?
为什么
I kept a journal.
我有本日记
Third shelf behind the textbooks.
在第三层书架的课本后面
He--he should read it.
他该看看
She has a journal, third shelf.
她有本日记 在第三层书架
She wants you to read it.
她想让你看看
I knew it.
我就知道
I just knew it.
我一直有感觉
Things have been moving around for months,
几个月来 屋里东西总是移来移去
And I--I hear her.
我还听见她的声音
I smell her perfume when I come home sometimes.
有时我回家 甚至可以闻到她的香水味
Just make sure he reads it.
务必让他看看
There are things he should know.
有些事情他该知道
She's gone.
她走了
She really wants you to read that journal, ok?
她真的想让你看那本日记
You call me if you need to.
需要我时就打电♥话♥给我
Help me!
救我
Hey, glad you made it.
很高兴你能来
So much that's about to happen.
许多事情即将发生
It's a great party, huh?
聚会很棒吧
Miss, please.
小姐 拜托你
Where you been?
你去哪了
You're the only reason I wish I wasn't dead.
你是让我希望自己没死的唯一原因
I'm not crossing over!
我绝不会超度
Party!
聚会
So how long you been dead?
你死了多久了
You stood me up.
你放我鸽子
What is this?
这是什么
What are you doing with all these spirits?
你对这些灵魂都做了什么
Having fun. They're my family.
找乐子啊 他们都是我的家人
You can't do this.
你不能这样做
You can't just keep them all trapped here.
你不能把他们都困在这儿
Trapped? They're anything but trapped.
困住 他们才没有被困住
They're more free than they've ever been.
他们要比原来自♥由♥多了
You lied to me.
你骗了我
Did I?
有吗
Yeah. I spoke to your uncle John,
是的 我找过你的约翰叔叔了
Who was never your uncle.
他不是你的叔叔
So what?
那又怎样
You would lie, too, in my place.
你要是我 也会撒谎的
No, I wouldn't.
我不会
Come on, Melinda.
别装了 梅林达
This thing we do makes us liars.
我们所做之事 早已让我们变成骗子
You lie every single day,
你每天都在撒谎
Every time you make an excuse for why you're talking to yourself
每次你为自言自语找借口
or when you backpedal to explain how you know something you shouldn't
当你解释怎么会知道一些不该知道的事
Or when you're looking right at somebody that no one else can see.
当你解释 为什么盯着别人看不到的人
Lying is second nature to us.
撒谎是我们的第二天性
Lying...
撒谎
Is survival.
是生存之道
Is that what got you out of the institution?
这就是你离开精神病院所用的手段
Lying?
撒谎
You bet your ass it is.
当然了
Look, I'm sorry. I'm not like you.
对不起 我和你不同
I didn't grow up with a family like yours.
我的生命里没有你那样的家庭
I don't have a partner like you have.
我也没有你那个伙伴
My support system was a tray of meds To make it all go away.
支撑我的 只是一堆让一切消失的药
Look, you owe it to them to cross them over.
你必须超度他们
And you owe it to the families--
这是你欠他们家人的
Don't tell me what I owe the living.
别教训我 我欠活人什么
There has never been one living person
从来没有一个活人
who made me feel I was worth anything,
让我觉得自己有价值
Who made me feel I wasn't just some nut to be locked away.
让我觉得自己不是个该被关起来的疯子
I'm here for the dead, not the living.
我为死人而来 不是活人
They know they can trust me,
他们信得过我
And they know I trust them.
他们也知道 我信得过他们
This isn't just some lonely hearts club, Melinda.
这可不是寂寞人俱乐部 梅林达
We're getting ready.
我们正在准备
For what?
准备什么
For what's coming.
迎接即将发生的事
We're blocking the light,
我们挡住了光
And soon no one's gonna get through.
很快就没有人可以通过了
These aren't your grandmother's ghosts anymore.
他们不再是你外婆的鬼魂了
We're kindred souls, you and I,
我和你紧密相连
2 sides of the same coin.
是一枚硬币的两面
Just imagine
想想看
how powerful we'd be if we linked up.
你我若能联手 将会多么强大
Or you could just risk losing everything.
否则小心失去一切
What are you saying?
你说什么
I want you to leave your life.
我要你离开你的生活
Why do you think we met?
你以为我们为什么相遇
You said it yourself.
你自己说的
This can't be an accident.
这绝不是偶然
Please take me out of here.
请带我离开这儿
Do you see a light?
你看到光了吗
No.
没有
Well, look for it.
那就找找看
You have to want it.
你得真心想才行
I see it.
我看到了
There are still people in front of it.
可是前面有很多人
I can't get close.
我无法靠近
I think that's because you're scared and confused.
那是因为你害怕 迷惑
They're using it against you.
他们正是利用这点来阻止你
So what do I do?
那我要怎么办
Can you think of anybody, like a grandparent
想想某个人 比如爷爷 奶奶
Or friend who might still be in the light?
或者已经走进光里的朋友
I've never really lost anyone.
我没有失去过谁
Even my dog is still alive.
连我的狗都还活着
Uh, ok. Well, you know what?
好吧 那这样
Why don't you think of yourself as a little girl,
把你自己想象成小女孩
8 or 9, you know. Maybe--maybe it's your birthday party.
八♥九♥岁 正举♥行♥生日聚会
We always had a birthday party.
我们生日总要搞聚会
With your parents?
和你父母一起庆祝
Yeah, my aunts and uncles.
还有我的叔叔 阿姨
Do they make you feel safe and loved?
他们让你感觉到安全和爱吗
Yeah. I looked forward to it all day.
是的 我一直期待这种感觉
They're all watching me now.
他们现在都看着我
They're smiling at me.
朝我微笑
Do you feel like nothing bad could ever happen to you?
有没有感觉到 自己不会再有不幸了
Yeah, like they're always gonna keep me safe.
是啊 他们永远都会保护我
They loved me so much.
他们这么爱我
They can't block you when you feel those things.
只要你有这种感觉 他们就阻挡不了你
You're right. They're starting to move.
你说得对 他们开始离开了
The light's getting bigger.
光越来越亮了
So there's nothing stopping you now.
那就没有什么可以阻止你了
Go into it.
进去吧
It is so beautiful.
太漂亮了
Now I can see everything there is to see.
我可以看到里面的一切了
Ok.
很好
Crossed her over going 60,
一边超度她 加速到60码
and never took my foot off the gas.
脚都没离开油门
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表