剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I’m married, I live in a small town,
我结了婚 住在一个小镇上
And I own an antique shop.
经营一家古董店
I might be just like you.
我也许和你相似
Except that from the time I was a little girl,
但当我还是小姑娘时
I knew that I could talk to the dead.
我就能同亡者交流
It's all right, honey.
没事的 亲爱的
Earthbound spirits,my grandmother called them.
祖母称他们为地缚灵
They're stuck here because they have unfinished business with the living
他们在人间滞留 因为他们有未了的心愿
And they come to me for help.
他们找我寻求帮助
In order to tell you my story, I have to tell you theirs.
讲述我的故事 就是讲述他们的故事
Is this the house?
是这儿吗
This is it. Great.
对 太好了
Let me get that for you. Thank you so much.
我来帮你拿 谢谢
Josie. Jim.
我是乔茜 吉姆
Delia. Your Bast girl's here.
迪莉娅 贝斯特的人来了
Cheer up. It'll be over before you know it.
高兴点 很快就结束了
Oh, I'm so happy to see you. Come on in.
看见你真高兴 快进来
I already started setting up for you.
我已经为你准备好了
Fantastic. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
You are free to go downstairs and build something now.
你去楼下自♥由♥活动吧
I've never felt the urge to hammer something so much in my life.
我还从没急着去找事儿做
Here. Take this. Drink it. Relax. Go.
来 拿着喝吧 放松点 去吧
Take out your wallets. The BAST cosmetics rep is here.
准备好钱包 贝斯特化妆品隆重登场
Hey, ladies. How are ya?
你们好 女士们
I have all this fabulous products for you!
我给你们带来了超棒的产品
And we've even the products... Right, Melinda,
包括有... 对了 梅林达
Can I borrow your husband for a... I need him to get into it.
能借你老公一用吗 需要他帮个忙
Well... It'll just take a mimute.
那个... 就一会儿
Jim, right? Yeah. But, um...
吉姆 对吧 是 可是...
Just come sit down.
坐下吧
Now, Jim here- have a seat-
吉姆 坐在这
Has combination skin as anyone can see.
大家看 他是混合性肤质
I have a very effective line of oil-free moisturizers for men
我这儿有一套适合男性的控油保湿霜
That will balance out Jim's PH brilliantly.
能够有效平衡皮肤PH值
If I can just find it...
我找找...
Ah, here it is.
在这儿
Now, as you can see, it doesn't take much.
你们看 不用涂太多
I'm basically padding the product on Jim's T-Zone-
我只需在吉姆的T字区域轻拍
Here and here.
这儿和这儿
There.
好了
I know. Isn't it a great look?
看上去不错吧
Well, it was a pretty good look before you put it on, too.
涂之前也很帅呢
Well, that was fun, but I should...
很有趣 不过我该去...
Thank you.
谢谢
...Go plow the north 40 now.
趁着天黑种花去了
It's ok. Go. You're champs.
去吧 你棒极了
Josie, I know you have some great stuff for all of us, too. Right?
乔茜 你还带了什么好东西来吗
Oh, right. Let me show you...
当然 大家来看看...
It's a good thing I'm comfortable with my masculinity.
幸好我对自己粗旷的皮质很满意
That would have put me into therapy for a couple of years.
否则我得花上好几年来做护理
Honey, what's wrong? You look like you're seeing a ghost.
亲爱的 怎么了 你这样子像见鬼了
Really? Here? Where?
不会吧 在这儿吗 哪儿呢
Right in front of me.
就在我面前
梦中女子
鬼语者 第二季 第6集
I'm glad the party's over.
派对终于结束了
How 'bout now?
现在怎样
Ahh, it's gone.
没了
That was beyond creepy.
刚才太可怕了
Yeah, skull where my face was supposed to be.
我的脸就剩颅骨的话
That's not good, you know.
一定很丑
Is that some kind of portent of doom?
算是凶兆吗
No, no. At least I don't think so.
不 不 至少我不这么想
All right. What about ghosts?
那么鬼魂呢
Do you see any right now?
这儿有鬼魂吗
No. Nothing.
没 什么都没有
Hey, what's wrong?
怎么了
Let's just get out of the house. Go for a walk.
咱们出去走走吧
Okay.
没问题
So, uh, have you heard from your mother yet?
你妈妈怎么样了
She said she will call me if they can move the surgery up a day.
她说手术若能提前一天 就给我打电♥话♥
Her poor knee.
她的膝盖一直不好
But the good news is Josie did sell $350 worth of her stuff.
好消息是 乔茜卖♥♥了350块钱化妆品
Guess what the big seller was.
猜猜什么最畅销
I don't think I want to know.
我不想知道
Moisturizer for men.
男士保湿霜
Comforting to know that if you do not do well in the medical industry
这倒是好主意 你要是做医护做得不顺
You could be a male model.
还能改行当男模
You know, you're killing me right here.
你杀了我吧
You're killing me.
杀了我吧
I think it's great That I have a husband women find so attractive.
感觉真好 我的老公如此有魅力
You know, it's funny. Cause that feeling doesn't cut both ways.
有意思 我倒不觉得这是什么好事
Not for me. That's because you're possessive.
真不觉得 那是因为你占有欲强
Guys have the whole caveman thing going on.
爷们儿都是大男人主义
That's right!
没错
I want my woman for myself.
我的女人只属于我自己
Ooh. You got her.
你办到了
All right.
好吧
Hey, beautiful, where did you come from?
小可爱 你从哪儿来的
What do you see?
你看见什么了
A cat.
一只猫咪
A ghost cat?
一只幽灵猫
An exotic looking one.
异域风情的猫
Kitty, kitty.
猫咪 猫咪
What happened?
怎么了
Kitty not as cute as I thought.
猫咪不如我想像得可爱
Go away, kitty.
走开 猫咪
Where is Homer the dog when you need him?
小狗霍默上哪儿去了
Yeah. Where is Homer? I miss Homer.
是啊 霍默去哪儿了 我想它了
Not today's problem.
不是今天该想的事
Do you hear that?
你听见没
No... I don' t.
没有啊
I don't hear anything.
我什么都没听见
How weird is that.
真奇怪
Ok. That's just a phone.
没事儿 电♥话♥而已
Mom. Oh, well, that's great news!
妈妈 那太好了
Tuesday. The sooner the better.
周二 越早越好
Stop it. Ok. No, no. I'm sorry.
别闹了 不不 不好意思
Yeah. No, it's not a problem.
好的 没问题
Ok, well, I'll call you tomorrow.
好的 我明天打给你
Bye mom.
妈妈 再见
Bye.
拜
Stop it... Now, she says, it's just knee surgery.
别闹了 她说"只是个膝盖手术而已"
There's no need to go to so much trouble.
不用这么劳师动众的
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?!
妈妈
Now what if your mother
也许你妈妈
Really doesn't want anyone around her right now?
现在不想被人打扰
Well, that's too bad.
那就太糟糕了
'Cause I'm not one to ignore dreams.
因为我很重视梦
Especially dreams like that one.
尤其是那种梦
Look, it was probably a guilt dream.
也许只是日有所思 夜有所梦
Oh, well, thank you, Freud.
谢谢你 弗洛伊德先生
I'll call you as soon as I get there.
我一到就给你打电♥话♥
Ok.
好吧
Wait a minute. Don't drive crazy.
等等 别开太快
I have to go. I'll miss you.
我走了 我会想你的
It's my poker night any how.
今晚又得打牌度过了
Um, that's where you're supposed to say I'll miss you, too, honey.
你应该说 我也会想你的 亲爱的
I always do.
我一直都是如此
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表