剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
No... I need to find her.
不 我要找到她
Um... who are you? What's going on?
你是谁 发生什么了
There's another ghost inside Bryan's body. He's just a kid.
另一个灵魂在布莱恩身体里 是个孩子
I have to find her.
我得找到她
I need to finish the list.
我要完成清单
That's not normal.
太诡异了
Yeah.
是啊
Now I have to cross over 2 ghosts.
现在我得超度两个灵魂了
The idea of a ghost in a dead body is not as out there as it sounds
借尸还魂跟你说的可不太一样
See, the thing that bothers me is that
我困惑的是
usually when a ghost takes over a living body, it's in short spurts.
通常鬼魂只能控制身体一会儿
But this ghost is just running full-bore over this person.
而这鬼魂却长时间占据了这个人
Which takes everything you and I know about the supernatural
把你我对超自然的认识
pretty much blows out of the water.
完全地打破了
Hey, let's say Kurt Cobain takes over Elvis' body.
假如科特·柯本[歌♥手]占据了猫王的身体
Does Elvis know new licks on the guitar now?
那猫王会掌握吉它的新指法吗
Is he grudge? I mean... what happens?
他会不满吗 会发生什么呢
How much of your old body do you bring into your new body?
会有多少旧身体 进入新身体呢
And... and do the hips still work?
他的屁♥股♥还能动吗
When I saw Bryan and the ghost inside him.
我看到布莱恩体内的灵魂
He look like a teenager.
他看上去还是个孩子
Except there was something wrong with one of his eyes, a little drooped.
不过他一只眼睛有点眼睑下垂
Drooped how? like a muscular spasm or a purposeful effect?
怎样的下垂 肌肉抽搐还是习惯性的
Spasm. Spasm...
肌肉抽搐 肌肉抽搐
Do you remember how clumsy that ghost we were saw in the video.
还记得录像里的尸体很笨拙吗
How he was having such a hard time with his body? Right.
他使用身体也十分困难 记得
Yeah. And then I gave you some weirdo line.
然后我说了一些奇怪的话
I said,"the body and soul are literally at war with each other."
"身体与灵魂在内战"
And you believed me, 'cause you always do.
你信了我 你一直信任我
But I think your truth might be a little more grounded.
可这次的真♥相♥可能更为复杂
Is this what you saw, Melinda?
你看到的是这样的吗 梅林达
Yeah, that's it.
没错
Yeah, well, this is very common in Degenerative Diseases
这是退化性疾病的常见症状
that affect motor skills. Multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy..
肌肉硬化 大脑瘫痪
Maybe the ghost that took over this body had a similar hadicap.
也许占据身体的灵魂患有相似的疾病
Uh, defect, whatever.
或是残疾
He's not clumsy anymore.
他一点都不笨拙
Right! He's not clumsy, 'cause he's in his new body.
没错 他不笨拙 因为他有了新身体
He's getting the lay of the land.
脱胎换骨了
He's saying, hey, this isn't the old dead me. This is new dead me.
他想 这不是从前的我了 这是新的我
Not to mention, living out his wildest dreams.
更不用说去实现自己的疯狂梦想了
What do you mean?
什么意思
If you couldn't walk, and you saw kids running and jumping
如果你不能走路 却看到孩子们奔跑跳跃
do all the things you dreamed of doing,
做一切你一直想做的事
When you could trade up for a new body.
当你能换一个新身体时
Wouldn't you even come back from dead for a new body?
你就不想为了一个新身体而复生吗
Ok, so you're telling me that this kid waited for somebody to die,
你是说 这孩子一直在等待有人死亡
so he could come back and live again without a handicap?
是为了重获新生 摆脱残疾
Do you think it's easy being this brilliant, Melinda?
你以为我这么聪明过得容易吗 梅林达
It's not.
不容易啊
Sometimes, it makes... it makes my head hurt, right here.
有时它让我头疼 就这儿
Ok, well, there may be more to it than that.
也许他的目的不止于此
He said they had to find her and finish some kind of list.
他说他得找到她 并完成什么清单
What do you mean, "her"?
"她"是什么意思
He didn't say.
他没说
You might have a problem. Why?
你可能有麻烦了 为什么
You said that ghost was 16 years old?
你说那鬼魂才16岁
Now you're dealing with something that's more unpredictable
现在你面临的状况的不可预见性
than a Haitian death culture.
远胜过海地的死亡文化
You're dealing with the teenage ghost inside a man's body
你面对的这个少年侵占了成年人的身体
with raging hormones looking for a girl.
怀着满腔欲望去寻找一女孩
Good luck.
祝你好运
无一日虚度 爱你的依莉莎
杰森·贝内特 1980-1997
搜索 依莉莎·亚当斯
美景镇高中校友录
Hello?
喂
Hi, can I speak with Alyssa Adams, please?
你好 我找依莉莎·亚当斯
This is Alyssa. Oh, great! Hi! This is Melinda Gordon.
我就是 太好了 我是梅林达·戈登
I'm actually looking for some information on Jason Bennett.
我在查找一些关于杰森·贝内特的资料
I read your, uh, memorial page in the yearbook.
我看到你在年鉴上的纪念页
Is this for the reunion reel?
是为了同学聚会的事吗
Sorry?
什么
For the 10-year reunion.
十年同学聚会
I was already contacted about this,
已经有人联♥系♥我了
and I think his parents are contributing or something
好像是他父母发起的
Yes! Yes, this is for the reunion.
没错 就是同学聚会的事
The one this weekend, yeah.
这周末的聚会
You know, could we meet?
我们能见个面吗
Because I'd really like to talk to you more about him.
我真的很想跟你多聊聊他
Hello?
喂
Sorry. Did I set the ringer too loud?
对不起 我是不是把铃♥声♥调得太响了
Are you watching me?
你在监视我吗
Only in the fun way. Not in that crazy stalker way.
是善意的 不是变♥态♥跟踪狂那种
What do you want?
你想怎样
Say I'm sorry.
想道歉
You already did that.
你已经道过歉了
This is phase two.
这是第二阶段
Look, you don't get to cue your way out of this.
你别以为这样就能了事
You left me standing on the street waiting for you.
你害我在街上傻等着
Do you have any idea how humiliating that was?
你知道有多难堪吗
And then I had to walk home after that?
然后我还得走着回去
I got no phone call, no explanation...
没个电♥话♥ 也没个解释
But I have an explanation now...
我现在可以解释
It's too late.
太晚了
And... since it took you this long,
而且 你这么久才来找我
you're even lamer than I thought.
你比我想的还要差劲
True.
没错
Completely, totally true. But...
完全 绝对得正确 可是
If I could just buy you a cup of coffee,
我能请你喝杯咖啡吗
You know, or any dark liquid.
随便什么喝的
Just have a minute.
就一分钟
Tim, I gave you a minute.
蒂姆 我给过你一分钟了
In fact, I gave you 30 long minutes.
事实上 我给了你30分钟
And you blew it.
但你搞砸了
Well, we found one of his old yearbooks,
我们找到了他的一本旧年鉴
And there was a reference to a special girl.
里面提到了个特殊的女孩
I was just wondering if you...
我在想你们是不是...
We loved each other, but...
我们相互珍爱 不过
Just friends.
只是朋友那种
He was so active. Yeah.
他真活泼 是啊
He had muscular dystrophy, but
他患有肌肉萎缩症 不过
he didn't like one day go by
他从不愿浪费一天
without feeling he accomplished something.
不去实现自己的梦想
Like on the day we met, it was in detention.
我们第一次见面就是在留堂室里
Hmm, detention.
留堂
He was in detention all the time.
他总是被留堂
Do you know those old showers in the chem lab,
你知道实验室里的那种老式淋浴器吗
With that emergency handle just in case some kid sets himself on fire.
有个紧急把手 以防孩子不小心把自己点着
He rolled himself under one of those
他跑到下面把自己淋了一场
and shouted, "name the movie".
大喊"猜是什么电影"
Jason dripping wet in detention and just
杰森湿答答地被留了堂
furious that no one figure it out.
他非常气恼 因为没人答出来
Flashdance? Yeah.
《闪舞》 没错
I was the first to give him the right answer.
我是第一个答对的人
And he said, I had no choice.
他说我没得选了
We would have to be best friends from then on.
以后我就得跟他做好朋友了
It's been 10 years, and I still miss him.
已经十年了 我仍然想念他
We pulled so many schemes together.
我们一起计划了很多事情
Just to feel like he could live.
这样才觉得他可以活下来
Is that why you took out the page in the yearbook?
所以你才会在年鉴里选了一页
"Not one day wasted"?
写下"无一日虚度"吗
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表