剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Did you?
是吗
Uh-huh. Yeah. Killed her dead. Good riddance, too.
还要了她的小命 干净利落
You know, I am impressed by how tough you are. But..
你这种强硬态度令人印象深刻
I'm just trying to find out what happened before Tais died,
我只想了解清楚 泰斯死前发生过什么
and if it has anything to do with what's happening now.
看看是否与现在的事情有关系
I thought we were friends.
我以为 我们是朋友
I was wrong.
可我想错了
So why did you join the team?
你为什么加入拉拉队
I was into dance. Modern stuff, my own choreography.
我沉迷跳舞 现代舞 自己编舞
I was doing a piece one day on the field.
有一天 我在场馆里练舞
It was my second week, when nobody even talked to me.
开学两周了 没人愿意和我说话
But Tais, she saw what I was doing and
但是泰斯看到我在跳舞
asked me to be on the team just like that.
就邀请我加入拉拉队
Is that when you became friends?
于是你们成了朋友
Tais was the only one never treated me like I was a freak
只有泰斯不把我当怪物看
And if you're cool with Tais, then you're in.
若和泰斯交上了朋友 大家都会接纳你
Everyone liked my house the best
大家都喜欢来我家
because my dad let us stay up late and eat junk food.
我爸允许我们熬夜 吃垃圾食物
It was the best when it was just the three of us.
最开心的时刻就是我们仨在一起
We'd read out of our journals and talk about everything--
读自己的日记 无所不谈
what boys we liked, school, problems with our families,
谈倾心的男孩 学校 家事
our deepest, darkest secrets.
心底最深处的秘密
Man, I really trusted them.
我很信任他们
I was popular. I had friends.
那时我很受欢迎 不缺朋友
And I was really good at something.
我也有擅长的一技
And then I woke up. And it was all just a dream.
后来梦醒了 不过是一场梦
The end.
完了
So what happened?
发生了什么事
Why'd you wake up?
为什么说那只是个梦
You ask too many questions. Bye.
你问得太多了 不送
Fire, water, moon, and sun. We come to you all as one.
日月水火 我们同心召唤汝等
The wrath and ire she creates return to her a crueler fate.
命运越坎坷 她怒气与怨恨越强烈
Fire, water, moon, and sun. We come to you all as one.
日月水火 我们同心召唤你们
The wrath and ire she creates return to her a crueler fate.
命运越坎坷 她怒气与怨恨越强烈
They left me to die.
她们不顾我的死活
You've no idea which of those girls was burned in effigy last night?
你不知道昨晚被烧的照片是谁的
Whoever it is is Maddy's next target.
不管是谁 她是梅蒂的下一个目标
All right, so a group of outcasts get together
几个不合群的人聚在一起
to put hexes on cheerleaders.
给拉拉队员下诅咒
You know, if word gets out, this could be a pretty popular teen sport.
这要是传了出去 定能卷起一阵风潮
Except these girls are clueless,
可她们还不知道
because it's not spells that bring down cheerleaders.
伤害拉拉队员的并不是咒语
Tais is.
而是泰斯
But why would Tais want to hurt her friends?
那为什么泰斯要伤害她的朋友
I don't know. Maybe she thinks they're responsible for her death.
不知道 也许她认为是她们害死了她
You think those herbal pouches they found in the boiler room
你觉得在锅炉房♥里找到的草药袋
have something to do with it?
与此事有关吗
Doubt it.
不像
Maddy didn't want Tais to be a part of her ritual.
梅蒂不希望泰斯成为仪式的一部分
In fact, she didn't even know that she was there.
事实上 她不知道泰斯的存在
But she did mean to hurt cheerleaders.
可她的确在诅咒拉拉队员
Right. So maybe her coven's angry energy is influencing Tais somehow.
对 也许是女巫集♥会♥上的愤恨影响了泰斯
Look, if they were down there in the boiler room with those herbs,
如果草药袋是她们藏进锅炉房♥的
maybe Tais attached herself to them there.
也许泰斯是跟她们进去的
So the justice that Tais is looking for
那么 泰斯要讨回的公道
is about Maddy and her friends, not her.
是为了梅蒂和她朋友 不是她自己
Because she didn't read the first rule of the Wiccan faith--
她肯定没看女巫守则第一条
"do no harm to others."
"不可伤害他人"
Ok, well, maybe this is the teen angst version of Wicca.
也许她们看的是青少年焦躁版
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
Come on. I'm fine.
拜托 我没事了
Drop it. You're not working out on that leg.
别想了 你腿伤康复前不能上场
And go! Beautiful!
走 漂亮
Karen. Some space. Call 911.
凯伦 别围着她 快叫救护车
Back up, back up! Don't move her
让开 别碰她
Jackie!
杰姬
Jackie, what happened?
杰姬 发生什么事了
A girl fell in practice.
有个女孩训练时摔伤了
She was out for a few minutes, but they think she'll be ok.
昏迷了几分钟 不过医生说无大碍
I'm so sorry.
我很难过
I should have canceled the season before it got this bad.
我早该趁事态恶化前退赛的
I don't think that would've helped.
不见得会有什么用处
You know, you said something to me before
你之前跟我提过
that you know something about grief.
你知道伤感的滋味
I lost my little brother 5 years ago.
五年前 我弟弟去世了
He was only 9.
当时 他才九岁
And I never let myself stop to think about it.
我无时不刻不在想他
Never.
无时不刻
I took this job, tried to make a difference.
接下这份工作 就是想有所改变
I kept busy.
沉浸于工作
I thought the same thing should happen with these girls, you know?
我以为姑娘们能和我一样
that they'd get over it quicker if they just kept moving forward.
只要她们继续努力 很快会度过难关
Jackie, everybody has to feel their feelings,
杰姬 我们必须面对自己的感情
no matter how much it hurts.
不能害怕受伤
I feel them, all right. I just don't talk about them.
我一直感受着 只是不说而已
And I guess I expected the same thing with these girls,
我希望姑娘们像我一样
you know, for them to just suck it up and go on.
尽快摆脱痛苦 振作起来
I told them Tais was the heart of the team
我说过 泰斯是队伍的心脏
and they were the soul.
而她们是灵魂
Well, you were right about that.
说得没错
And you did get these girls to the semi-finals.
而且 你带领她们打入了半决赛
So there is something good in all of this.
所以说否极泰来
Yeah, beat up, demoralized,
打击 消沉
and wondering who's gonna fall on their ass next.
还要担心哪个孩子再遭殃
"Way to go, Jackie."
"路漫漫 杰姬"
You know what? This is not your fault.
要知道 这不能怪你
Ok? Maybe there is just some bad energy around the team.
也许只是近来时运不佳
Not for long.
很快就过去
Cut the crap. I know what you're doing.
不必狡辩 我知道你在干什么
I'm a dabbler in the spirit world myself.
我自己也常与鬼魂打交道
Oh. You wiccan? I don't think so.
你是女巫 我不信
Except I skipped witchcraft and went straight to seeing dead people.
我不用巫术 就能看到亡灵
I saw Tais' spirit in your fire.
我在火里看到了泰斯的鬼魂
Oh, see, now I know you're full of it,
你对一切了如指掌
because if Tais was here,
就算泰斯当时在场
we'd be the last people she'd hang with.
她也不会和我们在一起
It's not your hexes that are hurting cheerleaders.
你的巫术没有伤害拉拉队员
Tais is.
泰斯干的
Well, if that is true, that is, like, really beautiful.
如果这是真的 那简直太好了
That is like the ultimate poetic justice.
那可是美妙的终极正义
Your negative energy is like a drug to Tais.
你的巫术在毒害泰斯的灵魂
And I'm asking you to stop until I can cross her over.
到此为止 让我帮她超度吧
Why should I help Tais?
为什么我要帮泰斯
Because if you don't, you're no better than them.
你若不帮 你和其他拉拉队员没什么两样
That girl turned on me and all the others.
她伤害了我和其他人
Maddy, please don't do this.
梅蒂 请别这么做
Try and stop me.
有本事就阻止我
Jackie told me that you didn't really want to talk to me.
杰姬说 你不愿见我
Are you serious?
废话
In the locker room, you were, like, totally talking to yourself.
你在更衣室那通自说自话
Then you went all Rambo and broke that window.
又突然变身兰博 砸碎窗户
What do you think is going on, Rana?
你说这是怎么回事 拉娜
Do you think Maddy's doing something?
是不是觉得梅蒂在捣鬼
Maddy is like the devil.
梅蒂就像魔鬼
Ok? She was totally normal one day,
她平时很正常
and then she's out of, like, a Tim Burton movie the next.
可突然就会失控 就像蒂姆·伯顿的电影
Right. After you guys turned on her.
那是自从你们不再理睬她以后
Yeah. How good a move was that!
她这招干得不错
It was like I saw the writing on the tea leaves.
就好像看到茶叶拼成字一样
I think you mean the writing on the wall.
你是想说不详之兆吧
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表