剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Randy, what are you doing? Let me out.
兰迪 你干什么 放我出去
I'm really sorry. I just can't let you go.
很抱歉 你不能走
Randy, open the door.
兰迪 开门
We have to wait for Lynn.
我们得等林恩回来
You give her the key, then you go.
你把钥匙给了她就可以走
What? There is a man with a gun in that basement.
什么 地下室里有人拿着枪
Do you want your wife to come home to that?
你想你妻子回家做什么
If I let you go now, you'll go straight to the police.
如果我现在放了你 你会立刻报♥警♥
I can't let that happen until Lynn gets the key.
在林恩拿到钥匙前 我不能让你走
I'm really sorry.
很抱歉
Please understand. I just can't take any chances.
请谅解 我冒不起这个险
Look, you and me, we got better things to do than this.
听着 我们不必这样的
Just tell me where the money is,
只要告诉我钱在哪里
and I'll let you walk away.
我就放你走
I'll be damned.
该死
Randy.
兰迪
Is that you?
是你吗
Hey, Delia. You know where Melinda is?
迪莉娅 你知道梅林达在哪
Yeah, I think she went over to Lynn's to bring her some cookies.
是的 我想她去林恩家送点心了
Yeah, but she should be back by now.
是 但是她早该回来了
Yeah, I thought she went home.
我以为她回家了
You know where Lynn's house is? Um,I think so.
你知道林恩家在哪吗 我知道
We shipped something over to Randy a while ago,
我们以前给兰迪带过东西
so let me see.
我找找
Thanks.
谢谢
Right here.
就在这
I know the street. Call me if she shows up.
我知道这条街 她回来后打电♥话♥给我
Maybe we could talk about...
也许我们该谈谈
Hey, you think he's some innocent victim in all this?
你认为他是无辜的受害者吗
No, he's playing you, girlfriend, just like he played me.
不 他在耍你 亲爱的 就象耍我一样
Don't listen to him. He'll say anything.
别听他的 他胡说八道
I didn't even know there'd be all that cash in the store.
我甚至不知道店里放了那么多钱
I was just looking for a little jewelry.
我只拿了些首饰
Well, Randy, he double-crossed me.
兰迪 他出♥卖♥♥♥了我
What is he talking about?
他在说什么
Didn't you, Randy?!
你有没有 兰迪
I feel...so lightheaded. Why do I feel so tired?
我晕得厉害 我为什么会觉得累
It's because you're using up all your energy.
因为你耗尽了能量
Wait a minute.
等一下
You all have a wonderful day now.
祝你们今天愉快
He didn't know about the 75 grand, did he?
他不知道你偷了75000美元 是不是
Come on, Mel.
接电♥话♥啊 梅
I knew it didn't make any sense.
我早就觉得奇怪
He didn't have time to go to that safe,
他没时间去开保险箱
and he left with one bag of jewelry.
就拿了一袋首饰
You took the money, didn't you?
你拿了钱 是不是
You took it before the robbery even happened,
你在抢劫之前就拿走了钱
to make sure that it got blamed on the thief.
然后嫁祸在劫匪身上
Where'd you put it?
你把钱放哪了
In my car, but I moved it later.
在我车里 但我后来又移走了
And you set him up.
是你陷害了他
Yeah.
是
Poor Wyatt. He thought I was so stupid.
可怜的怀亚特 他还以为我笨
Treated me like such an idiot.
把我当个傻瓜看
Do you think I was going to take a chance like that
你以为我会为区区几千块的珠宝
for a few thousand in jewels?
冒那么大的险吗
And then they reported the robbery on the news
之后新闻里报道了劫案
and how much had been stolen.
报道了被抢的数目
You should have seen the look on Wyatt's face.
你没看到怀亚特当时的表情
It was... priceless.
真是 太稀罕了
I still thought I had enough time to get Lynn and Rose and get away.
我一直以为有足够时间带林恩和萝丝离开
That's when he trapped you here? Yeah.
就在那时他把你困住了 是的
And you know the rest.
后来的事情你都知道了
Do I?
是吗
Yes? Hi. I'm looking for Lynn Cooper.
什么事 你好 我找林恩·库珀
Lynn.
林恩
Welcome home. That's Lynn.
欢迎回家 是林恩
She and Randy moved months ago.
她和兰迪几个月前搬走了
Did they leave any kind of forwarding address? No.
他们有没有留下新地址 没有
I think they just needed something a bit larger.
我想他们是需要更多的空间
Right.
好
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰了
Where's Rose?
萝丝在哪
Get inside. Get in here.
进来 到这来
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Get in the kitchen! Why?
到厨房♥去 为什么
You want Rose to be an orphan? Do it!
你想萝丝成为孤儿吗 快点
Get in the kitchen!
到厨房♥去
You remember Lynn.
你记得林恩
Move it! Get over! You, too! Move!
快点过去 你也是 快点
What the hell is this, Wyatt?
你到底在做什么 怀亚特
Tell him not to hurt her.
让他不要伤害她
I'll tell him where the money is.
我会告诉他钱在哪里
Randy is asking you not to hurt her.
兰迪叫你不要伤害她
He'll tell you what you want to know.
他愿意告诉你
What is she talking about? I'm not going to hurt you.
她在说什么 我不会伤害你的
I just want to know where my money is.
我只想知道钱在哪里
What money? The money from the robbery.
什么钱 抢来的钱
Your husband and Wyatt were in on it together.
你丈夫和怀亚特一起做的
Oh, well, that's crazy because Randy would never do that.
太荒唐了 兰迪不会这样做的
Oh, that's the easiest part of the story to believe, trust me.
你太轻信他了
Give her the key. Look, Randy has something for you.
给她钥匙 兰迪有东西要给你
He says that you'll know what to do with it.
他说你知道该怎么办
Well, whatever this key opens is where he hid the 75 grand.
钥匙打开的地方藏着75000美元
It belongs to me.
那是我的钱
I don't understand. Why would Randy send this message to you?
我不明白 兰迪怎么会告诉你这事
It's complicated.
说来话长
What does this open, huh?
这是开什么的钥匙
It's to my locker at the gym.
我在健身房♥的柜子
It's to Randy's locker at the gym.
兰迪在健身房♥的柜子
What? What gym? What gym?
什么 什么体育馆
Um, the main street gym.
大街体育馆
What's happening? Why haven't you called me?
发生什么了 你怎么没有叫我
Don't worry about it!
别担心
Just meet me at the gym on main street.
去大街体育馆见我
Where's Melinda? Where's Lynn?
梅林达在哪 林恩呢
They're both here with me.
她们和我在一起
What are you going to do? Just get to the gym!
你打算怎么做 去体育馆就行了
You park in the lot and you wait for me.
把车停在停车场等我
And when Lynn gives me what I want,
等林恩给我东西之后
you give the baby to her.
你把孩子给她
All right, right here. This is it. Pull in right here.
好 就是这里 停在这里
Now, we are just going to walk inside and go to the locker.
我们进去找储物柜
Just a few more minutes and this will all be over, girls.
再过几分钟一切都结束了 姑娘们
All right, good. Get out. Get out.
很好 下车
Let's go. Move it.
我们走 快走
Which one?
哪一个
Tell him it's locker 39.
告诉他是39号♥
39.
39号♥
Open it.
打开
It doesn't work. What are you doing?
开不了 你在做什么
It doesn't fit! Give me that.
钥匙不对 给我
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
You got to be kidding.
你敢耍我
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在做什么
Where's my money?!
我的钱在哪
Freeze! Don't move! Hands up! Let me see them now!
不许动 举起手来 快点
How did you know to call the police?
你怎么知道要报♥警♥的
Well, honey, I didn't. They called me.
亲爱的 我没有 是他们打给我的
Lynn, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
林恩 对不起 真对不起
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表