剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I'm married, I live in a small town,
我结了婚 住在一个小镇上
And I own an antique shop.
经营一家古董店
I might be just like you.
我也许和你相似
Except that from the time I was a little girl,
但当我还是小姑娘时
I knew that I could talk to the dead.
我就能同亡者交流
It's all right, honey.
没事的 亲爱的
Earthbound spirits,my grandmother called them.
祖母称他们为地缚灵
They're stuck here because they have unfinished business with the living
他们在人间滞留 因为他们有未了的心愿
And they come to me for help.
他们找我寻求帮助
In order to tell you my story, I have to tell you theirs.
讲述我的故事 就是讲述他们的故事
He sure is good looking.
他真帅气
And he's completely unaware of it.
他却完全没意识到
Bob has no idea of the effect he has on women.
鲍勃浑然不知自己有多讨女人喜欢
And a sharp dresser. Check out the tie.
穿得真漂亮 瞧那领带
Well, you know what they say. The clothes make the man.
俗话说得好 人靠衣装
And the dog.
狗狗也是
This is amazing. I mean, I've heard a lot about therapy dogs.
真神奇 我常听人说起治疗犬
How did you get him into it?
怎么才能成为治疗犬呢
Well, he's just always been so good with people, especially children.
它天性待人友善 特别是小孩
He had to go through some training,
虽然需要不少训练
but he's the perfect dog for it.
但它天生就是这块料
He's huggable. He's patient. And you do this every weekend?
惹人爱又有耐心 你每周都带它来吗
Whenever we can.
一有空就来
This hospital was really great to my husband.
这家医院对我丈夫有恩
They did everything they could to try and save him.
他们尽全力去挽救他的生命
Everybody was really kind.
每个人都很友善
Anyway, we have some more stops to make. Are you in a rush?
我们还有好多家要去 你赶时间吗
No. Good.
不 那好
Hey, Bob! How are you doing, boy?
鲍勃 最近怎么样 孩子
Ooh, nice tie.
好漂亮的领带
Notice how Bob gets all the attention
瞧 鲍勃吸引了全部眼球
and we're just the appendages who happen to be nearby.
我们都成了它的附属品了
Oh, don't forget your donation for the silent auction.
别忘了给无声拍卖♥♥会捐点东西
Oh, I won't. I have so much stuff. Don't worry.
不会忘的 我东西太多了 放心
Oh, you know what? I forgot to ask her something.
我忘了有事要问她了
Can you please hold Bob? Thank you so much. I'll be right back.
帮我牵着鲍勃 谢谢 我马上回来
Violet! Ok.
维奥莱特 好吧
Bob.
鲍勃
OK!
好啦
Let's go this way.
那就走这边
I'm sorry. Oh, my god, I am so sorry.
不好意思 天啊 真对不起
My fault. My fault. Oh, gosh.
我的错 是我的错
Oh, beautiful dog. May I? Oh, yeah, of course.
好漂亮的狗 能摸摸吗 当然
Are you all right?
你还好吧
I've just had a really tough day.
今天真是折磨的一天
And he reminds me of a dog we used to have. Don't you?
它让我想起我们以前的狗
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我能帮忙吗
No. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢你
Just enjoy your day.
好好享受生活吧
I mean it.
说真的
Enjoy everything.
要珍惜每件事
Friend of yours?
你朋友吗
Uh, new friend of Bob's.
鲍勃的新朋友
Did she look familiar to you?
你看她眼熟吗
You know, I really didn't see her that well.
我不记得有见过她
I swear I've seen her somewhere.
我肯定在哪里看到过她
Anyway, I need to use the restroom and then get going.
我先去下洗手间 然后再走
They're through those double doors, I think.
好像要穿过那扇双开门
Ok. Bye, Bob.
好的 再见啦 鲍勃
Excuse me.
请问
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
I'm looking for a rest room.
我找洗手间
Well, you won't find it here.
不在这里
Ok. Sorry.
好吧 不好意思
Let me show you.
我给你带路
It's right here.
就在那
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
爱人之死
鬼语者 第二季 第12集
I was looking forward to a nice toasty store.
本期望走进温暖的小店
It's freezing in here.
怎么这么冷
Oh, sorry. I just needed some fresh air.
抱歉 我需要些新鲜空气
I was feeling a little claustrophobic today.
今天好像有点幽闭恐惧症
Is it ok if I close the door? Sure.
关门可以吗 当然
Hey, what's in that box?
那箱子里是什么
Oh, the donations for the hospital.
捐赠给医院的东西
The silent auction. I totally forgot.
无声拍卖♥♥ 我都忘了
Are you taking this in today? Yeah. After work.
你今天要拿过去吗 是 下班后
If I can get Ned to bring everything by
那我叫内德把东西都拿来
and put it in the back of your truck?
放你车上一起带去 好吗
Yes. I will add it to the haul. Excellent.
行 我一起送去 太好了
Ned. Ned, I left everything in a bag by the door.
内德 我把东西都放在门口的袋子里了
If you could just bring it by after school.
你放学后能把东西带来这吗
But I have volleyball practice.
可我还要练排球呢
That's at 4:00. That leaves you 40 minutes.
那是四点开始 中间有40分钟呢
It'll only take you 20.
这只花你20分钟
Ok. Oh, shanka so much.
好吧 真是谢谢啦
I know. It's a bummer. I'll see you after school.
麻烦你了 放学后见
I am gonna make myself some tea.
我得喝点茶暖暖
Sorry.
抱歉
Are you ok?
你还好吗
Yeah. Uh...
还好
nasty leg cramp.
腿抽筋了
There you go. Thanks.
给你 谢谢
So, two creepy visions, but no ghosts.
两次毛骨悚然的意象 但没有鬼
Yeah. Someone's trying to tell me something.
是 有人想要告诉我什么
What?
什么事
I just keep getting this feeling like
我总有一种感觉
I can't breathe, can't move.
喘不上气 又动弹不得
Why do they gotta make everything a riddle?
为什么他们总要把每件事弄成迷
Why do they a play these games with you?
为什么要和你玩猜谜游戏
They communicate with me the only way they can.
他们只能用这方式和我沟通
Yeah. Well, it makes it really hard to know what to do.
没错 但是这样真的无从下手
I'm gonna start with the obituaries,
我得先从讣告查起
see if I can find any new stories on deaths in mental hospitals.
看看有没有精神病人死亡的新闻
Maybe that's why I was in a straitjacket in the vision.
也许能解释为什么意象里我会穿约束衣
That's a great way to spend the afternoon.
一下午就这么打发了
That's why god created coffee.
所以上帝创造了咖啡
So, where do I put the stuff for this auction?
我该把这些捐赠品放哪儿
Just right here on the table. That looks heavy.
就放桌上吧 看起来挺重的
Did your mom make you throw out your video games?
你妈把你的游戏也扔进去了吗
Nah. It's just some random stuff.
没有 都是些多余的东西
Need some help? No, thanks.
需要帮忙吗 不用了 谢谢
Obituaries. Whoa. Are we doing some ghost business?
讣告 我们这是在做鬼的生意吗
We are not doing anything.
我们什么也没做
I just thought you might want to bounce some stuff off of me,
我以为你会想跟我谈谈这类事
since, well, you know, I know.
反正已经是 你知我知
Thanks. That's sweet. But it's kind of a solo act.
谢谢 很贴心 不过这是单独行动
Whatever. I had volleyball practice anyway.
随便你 我得去练排球了
But I'm on cell.
但手♥机♥开着哦
Hey, Ned, wait a minute.
内德 等一下
I knew you'd see it my way.
我就知道你需要我
This is your dad's stuff, isn't it?
这不是你父亲的东西吗
Yeah. So?
是啊 怎么了
So, I'm surprised that Delia would want to get rid of it.
我很惊讶 迪莉娅想把这些东西处理掉
Are you...
你
you sure that you grabbed the right box?
你确定没拿错箱子吗
Yeah. That's the one. Definitely.
没错 就这一个 肯定是
Ok. Well, I'm not sure
好吧 我可不确定
how much you're gonna be able to get for this beer can hat.
这顶啤酒帽能卖♥♥多少钱
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表