剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Is this a test?
这是测试吗
Maybe.
也许
Uh, actually, I have,
我感觉到了
like they're getting stronger.
他们越来越强了
You felt it, too?
你也有这种感觉
Yeah. They can do more.
是的 他们的本领越来越大了
It's like they can affect us in ways they couldn't before.
就好像 他们对我们的影响更加重了
Like the flight attendant.
就像那个空姐
Look, when that plane came down, there was...
飞机坠毁时 有个
A very dark spirit here
很黑暗的鬼魂
who was trying to get as many souls as possible to stay earthbound.
竭尽全力要把所有鬼魂留在人间
He was able to convince a lot of souls,
他说服了很多鬼魂
including her,
也包括她
that they belonged here,
他说 他们属于这里
That there was something they were meant to do.
还说 他们还有事情要做
Now she's terrified of crossing over.
现在她很害怕超度
I just think she doesn't know who to trust.
她不知道该相信谁了
There's something keeping her from crossing.
有什么东西 让她不能超度
Maybe she could talk to me again,
也许我该再跟她谈谈
You know, now that I know--
现在我知道了
Us. Maybe she could talk to us.
我们 也许她可以跟我们谈谈
I'm not trying to take over your corner.
我不想抢你的地盘
I don't have a corner.
不是我的地盘
I just have history with this spirit.
我只是之前遇到过这个鬼
Well, strength in numbers.
好吧 人多力量大
Are you gonna get that?
你能接下电♥话♥吗
Rick.
里克
Rick.
里克
Yes.
知道了
Yes. Hello.
你好
I met him.
我见到他了
Yep. He was at our house.
他来了我家
Seems great...
看起来不错
Funny, smart.
风趣 机智
Yeah, yeah. And he's a double capricorn.
好吧 好吧 他还是摩羯座的
He likes long walks on the beach.
喜欢在海滩上散步
Skip the personal ad. Is he the real deal or not?
放下个人感情 他到底是不是真家伙
I think so.
我想是
So what do you guys talk about?
你们都谈了些什么
Just compare notes, talk shop?
只是交换了下意见 闲聊了会
In a way.
算是吧
I don't know if I can totally trust him yet.
我还不知道能否完全相信他
You know, I have a weird thing about coincidences.
我总觉得这事巧合得蹊跷
You're so suspicious.
你疑心太重了
I love that about you.
我喜欢你这点
Then again, that's what I love about me, so...
这也是我喜欢自己的地方
We're gonna go back to where it all started,
我们准备回到这一切的源头
Plane crash site tomorrow night,
坠机地点 明天晚上
see if we can find the flight attendant.
再找找那个空姐
Tomorrow night.
明天晚上
You're not thinking of going out with her tomorrow night, are you?
你不会真准备明晚跟她出去吧
I can't go tomorrow night. I have a lecture.
明晚我去不了 我有课
Good, 'cause you're not invited.
很好 本来就没邀请你
Well, good, 'cause you're not invited, either.
很好 我也没想答应
I'll let you know how it goes. Good night.
我会告诉你进展的 晚安
Good night.
晚安
It's weird being up here again.
故地重访 感觉怪怪的
Think she'll be here?
她会在这里吗
I like to go back to the beginning,
我想找到源头
where they died.
他们死去的地方
Sort of like me in that way--
跟我的方式差不多
Go after them, try to help 'em.
找到他们 帮助他们
I don't exactly go after them.
我一般不去找他们
They usually come to me.
通常是他们来找我
I like finding them. I like chasing them, too.
我喜欢找寻 追踪他们的乐趣
Sometimes I compete with myself,
有时候我跟自己比赛
how many can I send off in one night.
比一晚上能超度多少个
Your husband's a good man.
你丈夫是个好人
He understands you.
他理解你
Yeah. I'm very lucky.
没错 我很幸运
Never known anyone I could trust that way.
我就没有一个能托付这般信任的人
I'm not going back.
我不要回去
Where?
回哪里
To that place with those people.
回去那些人聚集的地方
I think it was hell or something.
我觉得那里就是地狱
Are there spirits still blocking the light?
是不是有鬼魂把光挡住了
Maybe you have some unfinished business
也许你尚有未了的心愿
or someone who you need to say good-bye to.
或是需要跟谁告别
There's no one.
没有了
You must have some family.
你肯定有家人
I never wanted any of that.
我根本不想
How about your parents?
你父母呢
They wanted me to be just like them,
他们希望我跟他们一样
To never leave,
永不离开
And I wouldn't, so now they hate me.
我不想 所以他们恨我
No, they don't.
他们不恨你
They do, because I left, and I died.
他们恨我 因为我离开了 而且死了
Amy, I know what it's like to be alone,
埃米 我了解孤独的感受
To have no attachments, no one pulling on your heart.
没有依靠 没有人心心相惜
You and I are more alike than you know.
你和我其实很相似
There's a difference between being lonely and being alone,
孤独跟独自一人是不同的
Am I right?
我说得对吗
You just have to decide
只要你下定决心
That you don't wanna be alone like that anymore,
不想再那样独自一人
And whatever blocks the light now will move.
挡着那道光的东西 自会散开
Amy, I can show you a place
埃米 我知道一个地方
where you'll be very happy.
你在那里会很开心
Who's that?
谁在那
Please don't let them find me.
请不要让他们找到我
Gabriel!
加布里埃尔
Gabriel!
加布里埃尔
Stop it! He's my friend!
住手 他是我朋友
Look, I'm sorry. I...
我很抱歉
I didn't mean to scare you off. I just-- I couldn't resist.
我不想吓到你 但我禁不住诱惑
What the hell is this?
这是什么东西
It's a Kirlian camera.
这是气场照相机
It measures auras. It's nothing.
记录光晕而已
That's property of the university.
这是学校的财产
Is this some kind of a joke, huh?!
你以为这是闹剧吗
Some kind of cheap trick?!
拙劣的诡计
Look, I didn't know he was gonna be here, I swear.
我不知道他会来 我发誓
Now you know why I prefer the dead.
现在你知道为什么我宁愿跟死人打交道了
You're not gonna believe what I saw.
你不会相信我看到了什么
I can't believe you followed me.
不敢相信 你跟踪我
What are you? 12?
你才十二岁吗
It was in the name of science.
我是为了科学
Please let me lead out the file, so--
先让我把文件导出来
Do you have any idea what this makes me look like?
你知道你把我至于什么境地吗
Yeah, tell me about it.
还用你说
I was running like a girl, holding this camera.
我拿着照相机 像女生一样逃跑
I fell down. That guy grabbed me, and he almost--
我摔了一跤 他抓住我 差点就...
Thank goodness he didn't break this camera,
谢天谢地 他没打烂相机
'cause this thing is not cheap, and I am.
这东西比我要值钱得多
Did you notice he's got quite a temper on him?
你没发现他脾气真的很大吗
Yeah. You always seem to bring out the best in people.
你总能找出别人的优点来
Yeah, I consider myself sort of like a truth serum,
我觉得自己像是吐真剂
except without the needles or the C.I.A.
不需要针头 也不需要中情局
All right, luckily, I always keep a backup.
走运的是 我总是记得备份数据
You remember our friend, Kirlian camera?
你还记得老朋友 气场相机吗
Yeah. It reads auras.
记得 能读取光晕
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表