剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I'm married, I live in a small town,
我结了婚 住在一个小镇上
And I own an antique shop.
经营一家古董店
I might be just like you.
我也许和你相似
Except that, from the time I was a little girl,
但当我还是小姑娘时
I knew that I could talk to the dead.
我就能同亡者交流
It's all right, honey.
没事的 亲爱的
Earthbound spirits, my grandmother called them.
祖母称他们为地缚灵
They're stuck here because they have unfinished business with the living
他们在人间滞留 因为他们有未了的心愿
and they come to me for help.
他们找我寻求帮助
In order to tell you my story, I have to tell you theirs.
讲述我的故事 就是讲述他们的故事
That looks great on you.
穿在你身上很美
With a top hat and a whip, fabulous.
再戴上高礼帽 拿着鞭子 就完美了
If you need help getting out of that, I'm right over here.
如果你需要帮忙 就叫我一声
God, I love Halloween.
老天 我爱万圣节
My parents used to make such a big deal out of it.
我父母以前很重视万圣节
When I was a kid,
小时候
they used to decorate the house up like this big movie set.
他们每年都把家里弄得像舞台一样
It was so great.
真好
Were your parents into halloween?
你父母呢
Um, my mother hated it.
我妈讨厌万圣节
I don't know how my father felt.
不知道我爸怎么想
Oh, why not?
为什么
He left when I was little.
他在我很小时就离家了
I'm so sorry. No, it's ok.
抱歉 没关系
You know what? I think this table would look nicer next to the window.
我觉得这张桌子靠着窗子更好
Can you help me? Oh, sure.
能帮帮我吗 当然
I love worked here. It's so sweet decorate like this.
我喜欢在这儿工作 这么装饰还真可爱
Ah, no problem.
是啊
Has anyone in your family died recently?
你家最近有人去世了吗?
What?
什么
Your extended family. It's pretty much intact?
你家的亲戚 都还健在吗
Yeah. Amazingly long-lived, my family.
对 我家的人都出奇得长寿
Both of my grandmothers are still alive,
我的祖父母都还活着
And I have a great-great uncle who's 102.
我曾叔祖父都102岁了
Wow. Amazing! Everyone's still alive.
太神奇了 所有人都还健在
Hey, do you want to see the great undead lipstick
想看看我的不掉色唇膏吗
that I got for halloween?
我的万圣节礼物哦
Sure. Let me show you.
好吧 我拿给你
Oh, by the way,
对了
I am judging the Pumpkin-Carving Contest at the school tonight.
我是今晚南瓜雕刻比赛的评委
You want to come?
你来吗
I would, but I have plans with a friend.
我很想去 但我已经有约了
Oh, well, friends are good. The more, the merrier.
一起来吧 人越多越热闹嘛
She's not in a position to come, but thanks.
她没心情去 不过 谢谢
Ok.
好吧
I swear I put it in here.
我发誓我放在包里了
I don't know why I couldn't just tell her I was coming here.
我为什么不能告诉她 我要来这
I mean, Delia's a really nice person.
迪莉娅 她人很好
She's got a good sense of humor.
也很幽默
Maybe it's just kind of hard to talk about.
也许是难开口吧
I miss you so much, Andrea.
我太想你了 安德里亚
You will always be my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
Save a little piece of that light for me, ok?
在那头等着我 好吗
Ghosts! Ghosts! Ghosts! Ghosts!
鬼 鬼 鬼 鬼
1954年 4月11日 至 2006年7月29日
史蒂文·伯里斯 敬爱的丈夫
This is wrong. What's wrong?
弄错了 什么错了
This.
这
Who are you? This is wrong.
你是谁 弄错了
Where am I? Look, I know that you're confused.
我在哪儿 我知道你很困惑
It's only been a couple of months.
只过了几个月而已
Not me. Excuse me?
不是我 什么
I can't be here. I can't be.
我不可能在这儿 不可能
Yes, you are here. I just saw you come out of that grave.
你的确在这儿 我刚看你从坟墓里出来
But it's not mine.
但这不是我的
Are you saying--
你是在说...
Help me. I'm in the wrong grave.
帮帮我 我在别人的坟墓里
Steven Burris
史蒂文·伯里斯
爱与自♥由♥
鬼语者 第二季 第5集
So, a cemetery. It seems like a natural place for a ghost.
墓地 像是鬼魂出没的地方
No, actually, it's not. Ghosts get their energy from the living.
不对 鬼魂需要活人的能量
There's more ghosts in a shopping mall than at a cemetery.
所以商场里的鬼魂要比墓地多
That explains all the lousy parking.
难怪停车场那么乱了
Ghosts tend to go where the problem lies,
鬼魂一般会去心结所系之处
And this ghost's problem is the cemetery.
这个鬼魂的心结就是墓地
How does someone get buried in the wrong grave?
怎么会有人被埋错了
Makes you wonder what they're doing at those morturaries.
真纳闷那些丧葬人员怎么做事的
Oh, you don't want to know that.
你不会想知道的
No, I really don't.
对 我不想
So, assuming this guy is right,
假设他是对的
Does that mean that the wrong body's in his grave?
会不会另一具尸体就在他墓穴里
Makes sense. Then what could I do about it?
有道理 那我能做什么
Not much, unless you can find the family.
没办法 除非你找到他的家人
I mean, they can order an exhumation.
他们才能申请开棺
You're going to need a lot more evidence than, um,
你需要更多证据 不能光凭
"I talked to a ghost."
"鬼魂告诉我的"
Makes you wonder how they didn't know it was that guy.
你知道他们为什么会弄错吗
The body must have been pretty messed-up.
尸体一定不成人样了
Yeah. It was pretty bad.
对 很难认
Cold? No. It's just kind of creepy.
冷吗 不 有点儿毛骨悚然
My work is usually on a higher plane.
我一般都是和鬼魂打交道
I'm not so used to the whole dead body thing.
还不太习惯尸体
You want to try getting used to the live body thing?
想先适应一下活人吗
Oh, that sounds nice.
好主意
I don't want to do much talking here.
君子动手不动口
Steven Burris
史蒂文·伯里斯
Go. Go!
走开 走开
Go away! I'm not him!
滚开 我不是他
Stop it!
停下
Excuse me?
什么
Wow, stop this weather!
别下雨了
Something like this happens every time I come here.
我每次来这 都是这样的天气
I think it's his way of telling me he knows I'm here.
也许他是以此告诉我 他知道我来了
That's a really nice way to think about it.
这样想也不错
You look familiar to me. Have we met?
你看起来挺面熟的 我们见过吗
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我是梅林达·戈登
I own an antique shop in town, Same As It Never Was.
我在镇里经营古董店 博古今
Yes, I love that place.
没错 我喜欢那儿
I bought a vase there last year from one of your employees.
我去年从你那儿买♥♥过一只花瓶
Lovely girl.
那姑娘很可爱
Yeah.
是的
I'm Shelby Burris.
我是谢尔比·伯里斯
And this is my husband Steve.
这是我丈夫 史蒂文
I'm so sorry.
很遗憾
They say it gets better with time,
都说时间可以冲淡一切
But it doesn't seem to.
但好像并不如此
No, it doesn't.
的确
He was kind and caring. He loved to laugh.
他很善良 有同情心 也喜欢笑
He sounds like a wonderful man.
听上去他是个很好的人
Were you actually there when they buried him?
他下葬时 你在场吗
Did you get to say good-bye and see him one last time.
你见他最后一面了吗
Only in spirit.
只在心里
There was so much damage, it had to be a closed coffin.
尸体受损太严重 棺材必须密封
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you.
抱歉 勾起伤心事了
It's ok. It's better to talk about it than keep it bottled up inside.
没关系 说出来比闷在心里好一些
It was nice to meet you, Melinda.
见到你很高兴 梅林达
I didn't ask, do you have a loved one buried here?
我还没问你 有你亲人埋在这儿吗
Yes.
是的
The lovely girl from the store.
店里那位可爱的姑娘
Oh, I'm so sorry.
真遗憾
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表