剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
because... They were cursed.
因为 他们被诅咒了
Yup. Bingo.
说对了
Maybe that's what Brandon was talking about.
也许布兰登说的就是这事
Yeah, except it's not the curse.
但是这不是诅咒
It's the lead singer's ghost.
而是主唱的鬼魂作祟
Jared.
贾里德
Is there contact information in here?
这里有联♥系♥电♥话♥吗
No, but it's a good thing
不是 幸运的是
there aren't too many guys with the first name Sampson in our zip code.
我们这区叫桑普森的不多
This guy writes commercial jingles for the radio.
他在给电台做广♥告♥配乐
You rock.
你太强了
Yes, I do.
没错 是的
I gotta get back to work.
我要回去工作了
All right...
好
the first gig we did after Jared died should be on here somewhere.
这是贾里德死后我们的第一次演奏
Is that... is that Jared?
那是 那是贾里德吗
Yeah.
是
They had that telepathy only those weird, creative types have.
他们之间有很怪异的心灵感应
Best friends since childhood, too, so that helped.
他们从小就很铁 所以能有这份默契
Where's my head?
真是糊涂了
This is the wrong DVD.
不是这张碟
who is that?
那是谁
Oh. Sandy, Jared's girlfriend.
杉迪 贾里德的女友
What are you guys doing?
你们在做什么
Brandon has a love song we're trying to get off the ground.
布兰登写了首情歌♥ 我们打算排练一下
Who's it about, Brandon?
关于谁的 布兰登
You know, let me know when you guys are ready to work.
你们准备好后再来找我吧
I guess Brandon didn't like her very much.
看来布莱登不怎么喜欢她
Not too much.
不是很喜欢
They competed for Jared's attention.
他们都想得到贾里德的关注
This is a month after the funeral.
这是丧礼之后一个月
With Jared gone, Brandon tried vocals. But...
贾里德走后 布莱登试着主唱 可是
Wait, pause it.
等等 按暂停
Does that look like a "10" to you?
那看上去像10吗
I don't see it.
我看不出
Let me get this straight.
我直说吧
The crimson whatever they are,
那个深红什么来着
they can't play music, and now they're blaming it on a curse?
他们做不了音乐 却来怪罪诅咒
Doves. Yeah.
鸽子
Anyway, something's been getting in their way,
总之 他们受到了阻碍
and I think since the lead singer's ghost died
我认为 恰巧在主唱死了之后
just about the same time as they stopped being able to play,
他们就再没能演奏
It might be related.
两者之间必有联♥系♥
You know what fascinates me about pop culture curses?
说到流行乐的诅咒 我很惊奇
The delusional weight that the fans attribute to the curse.
歌♥迷对诅咒的妄想能给乐队带来极大影响
Have you heard of the "Paul is dead" hoax?
你听过"保罗死了"的恶作剧吗
A little. Paul, as in Mccartney?
略有耳闻 保罗·麦卡特尼吗[摇滚明星]
Yeah. Well, in a nutshell,
对 简单地说
a bunch of beatlemaniacs turned the volume way up on
一群甲壳虫粉丝把音量开到最大
Strawberry Fields Forever,
听"永远的草莓地"
and they think they hear "I buried Paul."
然后自以为听到了 "我埋葬了保罗"
Next thing you know, rumors pop up
突然间谣言四起
that the cute one went toes-up in a car crash.
说可爱的小伙子出车祸死了
All right, admit it. You were the beatlemaniac who started that rumor.
承认吧 你就是那个散播谣言的粉丝
Oh, sweetheart. If only. Are you kidding me?
亲爱的 要真是我就好了
If I started that rumor?
如果是我散播的
That would have been the best.
那将会是最精彩的谣言
But it wasn't me.
但不是我
It was John Lennon's studio trickery.
是约翰·列侬录音时搞的鬼[甲壳虫乐队成员]
He said, "cranberry sauce".
他唱的是 "小红莓果酱"
That was it.
仅此而已
Now, you're talking about a physical manifestation,
而你所说的物理表现
where people are actually getting ill, playing poorly?
他们是感觉到虚弱 发挥不佳吗
Exactly. Well, there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for all of that.
没错 对此 有个完美的解释
It's--well, it's called infrasound.
那叫做次声
What's that?
那是什么
Well, infrasound... is a frequency...
次声 是一种频率
That's not unlike...
有点像
Please don't do that. It sounds like nails on a chalkboard.
别弄了 像是用指甲刮黑板一样
Like nails on a chalkboard.
用指甲刮黑板
See, different frequencies affect different people in different ways.
不同频率的声音 对不同的人有不同的影响
But infrasound is a frequency so low
但是次声的频率极低
that we can't even hear it at all.
我们根本听不到
But human beings can feel it.
但是人们可以感觉到
It rattles our bones, it makes us sick.
感觉到骨头的震动 让我们不舒服
Now, the wives' tale is that
迷信的说法是
when ghosts want to make their presence felt,
鬼魂要让人们知道他的存在时
they use that frequency.
他们就用次声
Ok, so...
那么
say that the tale is true,
如果这说法是真的
and that the lead singer's ghost pulled a frequency
主唱的鬼魂通过扩音器和扬声器
through the amp and speakers,
发出了那种频率的声音
it could make someone sick, right?
的确会让人不舒服 对吗
In theory.
理论上是的
Ok, so theoretically, how do we counteract it?
那理论上说 怎么才能抵消掉它
Uh, well, you have to tune off of it.
那就必须降低它的声强
Go to the lowest "g" chord available on an electrical instrument.
用电子乐器弹最低的G和♥弦♥
Uh, that would naturalize the vibrative harmonies
那会使声音的谐振归一化
and make the music a little less...stomach-churning.
听起来就不那么反胃了
And what about the number 10?
那数字10又是什么意思呢
That's a pretty broad topic.
那个意义就很广泛了
Does it have any relevance? It keeps popping up.
和这有什么关联 这数字一直出现
If it has something to do with your curse, I don't know.
如果和你说的诅咒有关 我不清楚
I'll look into it.
我得去查查
Hello?
喂
Hi, Delia.
你好 迪莉娅
How much to fix the piano?
修钢琴要多少钱
Ok, you know what? Do me a favor
这样吧 那帮我个忙
and just find out how much it is for just the parts.
问问只买♥♥部件要多少钱
I think I know somebody who can fix the piano for us at a discount.
我认识个朋友会修 能打折
So how'd you find out I knew about pianos?
你怎么知道我懂钢琴
I heard that you were classically trained,
我听说你有受过古典乐训练
and I took a wild guess.
我就瞎猜你会
Have you been checking up on me?
你调查过我了吗
A little.
一点点
When you mentioned a curse,I got curious.
那天你提到诅咒 我有些好奇
I don't think that's your problem.
我认为你的问题不在于此
Do you always ask personal questions of people you just met?
你总是刚见面就问私人问题吗
Actually, yes.
实际上 是的
Why do you work in a club?
你为什么在夜♥总♥会♥工作
Because I need a job.
我需要工作
And before you try to get a tearful confession out of me
如果你想让我声泪俱下地承认
about how much I wish I could be up there,
我做梦都想回归舞台
let me just save you the trouble.
你还是别多此一举了
I wake up every morning wanting that.
我每天醒来都想回舞台
But I can't.
但我做不到
And there's nothing I can do about it.
我无能为力了
Brandon, I--
布兰登 我
I know a little about having a gift
说到天赋 我略懂一些
and being frustrated by it.
也理解你会为之苦恼
I think I can help you.
我能帮助你
You don't even know me.
你都不认识我
You're right. But all I'm asking you to do is play one song.
是的 但我只要求你弹一曲
If anything happens to this piano, I'm not responsible.
如果钢琴出什么问题 我可不负责
Agreed.
同意
Keep playing.
继续弹
But when I tell you, hit the low "g", ok?
一会儿我让你按低音G 你就按 好吗
Why?
为什么
Just trust me.
相信我
Make him play it.
让他弹那个
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表