剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I'm married, I live in a small town,
我结了婚 住在一个小镇上
and I own an antique shop.
经营一家古董店
I might be just like you.
我也许和你相似
Except that from the time I was a little girl,
但当我还是小姑娘时
I knew that I could talk to the dead.
我就能同亡者交流
It's all right, honey.
没事的 亲爱的
Earthbound spirits, my grandmother called them.
祖母称他们为地缚灵
They're stuck here because they have unfinished business with the living
他们在人间滞留 因为他们有未了的心愿
and they come to me for help.
他们找我寻求帮助
In order to tell you my story, I have to tell you theirs.
讲述我的故事 就是讲述他们的故事
Help me.
救救我
Can you get me out of here?
能救我出去吗
Can anybody hear me?
谁能听见我说话吗
I can hear you.
我能听到
And I know your secret.
我知道你的秘密
What secret?
什么秘密
That you are seriously in touch with your inner child.
童心不改的秘密
What can I say? Easily amused.
怎么说呢 我很会找乐子
No, I love that about you.
我喜欢你这一点
You know, large shoes, big, red nose, and I'm all set.
套上大鞋子 红鼻头 我就可以扮小丑
Where did Ned go?
内德去哪了
Hey, Houdini.
胡迪尼[魔术大♥师♥]
How about making an appearance?
出来露个面如何
You said I wouldn't have to stay.
你说过我不用留在这儿
Yeah. I also said
但我也说了
That you would have to explain why.
你得给我个合适的理由
I have a really important math project due tomorrow.
我得赶明天的数学作业 非常重要
I was actually counting on another pair of hands today.
但我今天也很需要人帮忙
Will these do?
这样吧
I'll stay.
我留下
I hope you're not upset.
希望你不介意
As long as you're ok with it.
只要你愿意
Cool. thanks, mom. thanks, Melinda.
棒极了 谢谢老妈 谢谢梅林达
If he even cracks a "c" on this project,
要是他这次还只得个C
I can live with getting a "c" on my parenting.
我就让他好看
So, what do you need me to do?
那么 我该做些什么
Close up.
关门
We're going shopping.
我们去采购
I lived at this place for the last 20 years
我在这儿住了20年
I never thought I'd have to leave.
从没想过要离开
Business is that slow?
生意很差吗
Ever since ebay dead as a doornail.
易趣网流行之后 就很惨淡了
Well, you could sell your stuff online, too,
你也可以在网上卖♥♥啊
Or,
或者
Get somebody else to do it
雇个人帮忙
and sell your stuff from the comfort of your own home.
你就可以舒服地在家做生意了
Nah. I'm too much of a people person.
才不 我喜欢人多热闹
I'd miss talking to folks.
讨价还价多爽啊
Melinda, you have to look at these.
梅林达 过来看看这个
See what I mean?
瞧见了吧
I didn't know that I had put those out.
我好像没把这些摆出来
Are these not for sale?
这些不卖♥♥吗
No. no, they're for sale. everything must go.
不不 卖♥♥ 清♥仓♥处理
I can understand why you wouldn't want to part with them.
我知道你为何不愿离开它们了
They're gorgeous.
多漂亮
Handpainted on the front.
表面是手绘的
Are they christmas ornaments?
是圣诞节饰品吗
Oh, well, could be,or whatever you like.
只要你喜欢 什么节日都能用
If you don't get these,
如果你不要
I'm gonna get them for the store myself.
那我就买♥♥了自己要
Ok, I'll take them.
好吧 我买♥♥了
You have a good eye, Delia.
你眼光真好 迪莉娅
You can go shopping with me anytime you want.
要采购 欢迎随时找我
Oh, you're gonna be sorry you said that.
别后悔哦
自闭其中
鬼语者 第二季 第4集
So where do you want me to put these?
把它们摆哪里好
Oh, we don't have to do that now.
不急着摆出来
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吧
I haven't been this jazzed since I sold my first house.
卖♥♥出第一套房♥子后 我就再没这么兴奋过
Seems like a thousand years ago.
这感觉太怀旧了
And please don't tell Ned.
千万别告诉内德
I want him to think that covering his hours
我要他觉得 我替他给你帮忙
Was a huge sacrifice for me.
是做出了天大的牺牲
You know what, I think this shelf isn't level.
这书架不太稳
You wanna put a piece of wood right underneath this leg.
你该在这条腿下垫块木头
You know,
也许
Maybe we could just keep the ornament in the box for now.
我们该暂时把饰品留在盒子里
P.O.P. "point of purchase. "
POP 购物的目的
You always wanna put some out front
就是要摆在醒目之处
Where everyone can see them.
让所有人都看到
I'll think about that.
我会考虑
That's the point.
这就对了
You don't wanna think. You just wanna buy.
不要光想 买♥♥才重要
Can you just put them back, please?
把它们收起来 好吗
Sure.
当然
I didn't mean to it.
我不是那意思
It's just sometimes when I have new things,
只是有时 到了新货
I like to hold off on putting them out
我喜欢先收着
Until I'm really sure where they're going.
直到有合适买♥♥主出现
I understand.
我理解
Melinda, I am so sorry.
梅林达 真的很抱歉
I just get carried away sometimes.
我有时太忘乎所以了
Me, too. I guess I'm just a little on edge.
我也很抱歉 我有点焦躁
I know it's not easy being your own boss.
我知道自己当老板不容易
I used to think that I was gonna open up my own place,
我过去也常想能有自己的地方
Have a little store like this one.
开一家这样的小店
I was either gonna call it Delia's decorations
店名叫"迪莉娅饰品店"
Or the curbside curator.
或"街边收藏馆"
And why didn't you?
那为什么没呢
I got married, I had Ned,
我结婚了 生了内德
And then the concept of someday
过去的想法
Just becomes a little more abstract.
就变得不切实际了
Uh, how did you get into real estate?
你怎么会做房♥地♥产♥呢
When my husband died.
我丈夫过世之后
I had to think of a plan "b" in a hurry.
我不得不赶紧改变计划
There's no time to grow a small business.
因为小生意来钱太慢
I had to get out there and make some money, so
我必须出去赚钱回来 所以
Got my real estate license.
我取得了地♥产♥执照
Could you grab some newspapers
你能买♥♥些报纸来吗
And maybe check for estate sales?
或者看看♥房♥♥地♥产♥广♥告♥
Sure. No problem.
当然 没问题
As soon as you can, before they run out.
越快越好 以免售罄
On my way, want anything else?
要我顺路给你带些什么吗
No. Thanks.
不用 谢谢
Ok.
好的
Who are you?
你是谁
What's going on?
你怎么了
What's happening?
发生什么事了
Talk to me. I can help.
告诉我 我可以帮你
Stop it.
住手
Don't do that.
别这样
Just please stop it.
快停下
Please.
求你
Stop it!
住手
Stop!
住手
Please.
求你了
Can you see me?
你能看见我吗
So you can see and hear this ghost,
这么说你能看见他 听到他
But he can't see or hear you?
但他却看不见 也听不到你
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表