剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Adam told me.
亚当告诉我的
Right. I heard that whole bit about how you talk to the dead.
对 我听到你说能和死人交流
Come on, tell me the truth. How'd you really know?
得了吧 告诉我真♥相♥ 你是怎么知道的
I wasn't lying. Adam told me about the night that he ran out of gas.
我没骗人 亚当告诉我那晚他车没油了
How you picked up.
你让他搭车
You told him about your money troubles.
你对他说了你的经济问题
And you told him that you would be worth more dead than alive.
你告诉他 你死有余辜
No one knew that.
没有人知道那些
He said he was killed in the storm
他说他死在了暴风雨中
and that you stole his wallet so that you could fake your death.
你偷走了他的钱包 假装成你死了
Now he's in your grave.
现在 他躺在你的墓地里
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I didn't know what else to do.
我当时不知还能怎么做
I was on the verge of suicide, and...
我正准备自杀 然后
when this happened
这一幕的发生
it seemed the only answer.
好象是我唯一的出路
You found him.
你来找我的
He found me.
他找到了我
Adam's here now.
亚当现在就在这儿
Please...
求你
if he's really here
如果他真的在这儿
make him understand I was desperate.
让他知道 我当时很绝望
Tell him I know,
告诉他 我理解
I've been there, but this isn't the way to go.
我也经历过 但这不是解决办法
He says he understands but this isn't the answer.
他说他能理解 但这不是解决办法
You can't just leave him in the wrong grave.
你不能把他留在别人的坟墓里
He has to hear Shelby crying everyday.
他每天都要听谢尔比哭泣
Shelby cries? For me?
谢尔比哭了 为我吗
Tell him he's lucky. I threw away the people who love me.
告诉他 他很幸运 我抛弃了爱我的人
Adam only wishes he could have had what you have.
亚当只希望他也能拥有你这样的生活
But he told me. He needed to be free.
但他告诉我 他需要自♥由♥
I understood that. That's what I wanted, too!
我理解 我也想要自♥由♥
No, it's not freedom, I was wrong.
不 那并不是自♥由♥ 我错了
He was wrong. He doesn't feel free. He feels...
他错了 他没觉得自♥由♥ 而是
very, very, sad.
非常非常难过
And he wants you tell Shelby that you're alive.
他想要你告诉谢尔比 你还活着
I can't. She'll--she'll never forgive me.
我不能 她不会原谅我的
You gotta risk it. Look at all the other risks you took.
你必须冒这个险 想想你曾冒过的险
He says you have to risk it.
他说你必须冒这个险
And tell him I forgive him for the rest.
告诉他 其他事我都原谅他
And he forgives you for the rest of it.
其他事他都原谅你
He does?
是吗
He does.
是的
Steve...she will, too.
史蒂文 她也会的
You should feel good about what you said to him.
你对他说了那些话 应该让你觉得好受些
Even if nothing comes of it, You're a good man.
即便什么也没改变 你也是个好人
That's nice of you to say,
谢谢你能这么说
even if we both know it isn't true.
不过我们都知道 这不是真的
Melinda, Hi, I got your message.
梅林达 你好 我收到了你的信息
Yes, there's something that I have to tell you.
是的 我有件事要告诉你
Ok, the night that Steve died
是这样 史蒂夫死的那晚
you said that he was alone and that's not really true.
你说他是一个人 其实并不是那样
It isn't?
不是吗
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
My friend, the one that I was telling you about, Adam Godfrey.
我跟你提起的那个朋友 亚当·高弗雷
He was with him that night.
那晚 他们在一起
He was, but you said he's dead.
是吗 可你说他已经死了
He is. He died that night.
是的 他那晚死了
But they only found one body.
但警方只找到了一具尸体
I know. And it wasn't Steve's.
我知道 那不是史蒂文的
It was Adam's.
而是亚当的
Melinda, What are you trying to tell me?
梅林达 你想说什么
What I'm trying to tell you is...
我想说的是
What I'm trying to tell you is to look over there.
我想要告诉你的是 看那边
Oh, my God!
老天啊
Oh, my God! Steve!
天哪 史蒂文
You're alive! Oh, Shelby, I missed you so much.
你还活着 谢尔比 我好想你
How is this possible, what happened?
这怎么可能呢 发生了什么
Oh, my God, I'm seeing your face again!
天啊 我居然还能见到你
I love you so much!
我太爱太爱你了
Shelby, I have a lot to tell you.
谢尔比 我有很多话要对你说
I've done something you're not gonna like, it's something bad.
我做了件坏事 你不会喜欢的
There's gonna be lawsuits and trouble--
接下来会有诉讼和麻烦
I don't care, I don't care!
我不在乎 我不在乎
As long as you're alive!
只要你活着就好
Thank you.
谢谢你
Of course. In my version, he'd probably drop dead of a heart attack
在我的作品里 他们一走出墓地
as soon as they left the cemetery.
他就会因心脏病发而死
I don't think so, I read your book.
我不这么想 我读过你的书
You did?
你读过
I did. Last night, it was beautiful.
是的 昨晚上读的 很棒
And I can understand
我现在明白了
why the writer would need to live alone.
为什么作家都喜欢独处
I'm not sure I understand.
我却不明白了
You need to forgive yourself a little.
你需要多原谅自己一点
She'll never come, will she? My daughter.
她永远也不会来了 对吗 我女儿
She'll never visit her father's grave.
她永远也不会来祭奠他父亲
You never know. Yes, I do.
谁也说不准 我知道
This is one story that won't have a happy ending.
这是个没有幸福结局的故事
Look, Adam, I'm not your daughter...
亚当 我不是你女儿
but I guess you've noticed that I have some issues of my own.
但我猜你注意到了 我自己也有些问题
But you know what, if I was as your daughter, I would...
但如果我是你的女儿 我会
I would find it in my heart to forgive you.
我会从心底里原谅你的
Why?
为什么
Maybe it's because I read your book.
或许是因为我读了你的书
Or maybe it's because I realize that everybody has their own story.
或者是因为我知道 谁都有自己的苦衷
And you just don't know it.
只是你不知道而已
So how's your story going to end?
那你的故事会是什么结局
Happy.
幸福
It's all you can ask for right is a happy ending.
你现在只能希望 能有个幸福的结局
No,
不
don't tell me. It really exists.
别告诉我 它真的存在
It does.
是真的
Well, I'll be damned.
我会下地狱的
Actually, that's not the idea.
事实上 并非如此
But...why do I get to see it
但是 为什么我能看见
I mean, I pretty much failed on every level of my life.
我这一生的方方面面都很失败
Because you found some peace.
因为你找到了些许宁静
At least a little bit. Am I wrong?
至少有那么一点点 我说错了吗
No. You're not wrong.
不 你没说错
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're very welcome.
真的不用
Damn!
该死
What happened?
怎么了
I tripped over this bag again and I twisted my ankle.
我又绊到了这个包 扭伤了脚踝
Stuff like that has been happening to me for the past 3 days.
这种事三天里发生了N次了
Well, maybe it's the curse of that pirate outfit you're wearing.
或许是你那身海盗行头的诅咒
Look, I am going to a great Halloween party.
我正要去参加个超棒的万圣节舞会
Do you want to come
你也想去吗
No. I'm gonna go home take a hot bath
算了 我打算回家洗个热水澡
and think about anything but ghosts.
想啥都不想鬼魂了
You know, I don't get you.
我真搞不懂你
Ghosts and spooks are fun.
鬼魂和幽灵都很有趣啊
Yeah.
是啊
Will you do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
Sell this bag.
卖♥♥掉这个包
Ever since I got it. I have had the worst luck.
自从买♥♥来之后 我就一直行背运
I thought you didn't believe in anything like that.
我以为你不相信这种事
Yeah, well, I don't. Just shows you how desperate I am.
是啊 我不相信 只是告诉你我有多绝望
I will be happy to sell it for you.
我非常乐意帮你卖♥♥了它
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表