剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Ok? He's been haunting the restaurant.
他一直附在饭店里
He caused the fire. And he knows about you and Lilly,
他放的火 他还知道你和莉莉的事
and he's really mad...
他非常生气
Are you on drugs?
你嗑药了吗
Warren, don't do this!
沃伦 别这么做
What the hell?
怎么回事
She says Warren's spirit is still here.
她说沃伦的灵魂仍在此处
Look, he knows about you and jesse.
他知道你和杰西的事
You have to talk to him before he burns the house down.
在他毁掉房♥子之前 你必须和他谈谈
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Please!
求你了
If that's you, if you're doing this,
如果真的是你
please stop! I'm so sorry!
请住手 我很抱歉
Tell him how much you love him.
告诉他 你很爱他
Use his name.
说出他的名字
Warren!
沃伦
I love you so much!
我非常爱你
He's right here...
他就在这里
next to me.
在我旁边
Ask her how long.
问她有多久了
How long was she with him?
他们一起多久了
Before I died?
我死之前吗
He wants to know if you were with Jesse before he died.
他问你们是否在他死之前就在一起了
No, never...
不 不是
It wasn't like that.
不是那样的
Warren...
沃伦
I knew you loved me.
我知道你爱我
All I wanted was for us to get our lives back...
我只想要回我们之前的生活
I wanted you to quit, to be happy...
我希望你退出 希望你快乐
I didn't mean for it to happen, Warren.
我没想过会发生这样的事 沃伦
I never thought of Jesse that way...
我没想过会和杰西在一起
but when you...
但当你
when you died...
当你去世后
we were both so... so lost.
我们都 都很失落
Jesse was destroyed.
杰西崩溃了
He cried for you...
他为你流泪
he called your name. He was so torn up.
他哭喊你的名字 痛苦欲绝
No!
不
He cried.
他哭了
Jesse.
杰西
Now I remember.
我记起来了
He remembers.
他记起来了
Lilly was making a stained glass window for our bedroom.
莉莉当时正想为卧室做彩色玻璃窗
I saw this beautiful piece of glass on my lunch hour.
午饭时 我看到这块漂亮的玻璃
I hadn't bought her a gift in such a long time.
我很久没给她买♥♥过礼物了
And I'd had another fight with Jesse about the money.
而我为钱的事又和杰西吵了一架
I left work mad and was halfway home
我气急败坏地离开饭店 回家路上
When I realized I forgot the gift.
我才想起 把礼物忘在饭店了
I went in the back way...
我回到了饭店
Jesse!
杰西
What are you doing?
你在干什么
He watched you.
他看见你了
He watched you set the fire.
他看见你放火
Is this true?
真的吗
Lilly, please.
莉莉 求你了
You have to believe me. I didn't mean to.
你要相信我 我不是有意的
I did it for all of us!
我是为了大家好
We were going broke! It wasn't working!
我们当时快破产了 饭店不赚钱
And I thought if Warren found out, that he'd quit for sure.
我想如果沃伦得知此事 他一定会退出
The insurance paid off, we'd just start over.
保险公♥司♥会原数赔偿 我们可以东山再起
Clean slate.
重新来过
I made one mistake.
我犯了个错
He wasn't supposed to be there.
没想到他会回饭店
I don't know why Warren came back.
我不知道沃伦怎么回来了
What the hell are you doing here? Get out!
你在那里做什么 快出来
Go on! Go on! Go back!
走 走 快出来
I can't!
我出不来
Why'd you come back here?!
你为什么回来
Why did you do this?
你为什么这么干
Warren, get out of here! Go on! Come on!
沃伦 出来 快点
Make a run for it! No! No, no, not there!
跑出来 不 不是那边
Not there!
别从那里走
No!
不
God. No!
天哪 不要
I swear I didn't mean to hurt him.
我发誓 我不想伤害他的
Just let him take the blame.
可你让他承担罪责
Yeah, but what difference did it make?
但有什么区别吗
Nothing could have brought warren back.
沃伦回不来了
I never said he did it.
我从未说过是他干的
The arson investigators did.
纵火调查员说的
Lilly please...
莉莉 求你
Get away from me!
离我远点
It wasn't the reopening that woke you up.
并不是饭店重开唤醒了你
It was Lilly and Jesse being together.
是莉莉和杰西在一起导致的
You had to tell her that the man she was living with killed you.
你是要告诉她 她身旁的男人是杀你的人
Please tell her...
请告诉她
I always loved her.
我一直很爱她
No matter how hard I worked...
不管我工作多努力
No matter how much it seemed like I wasn't there.
不管我多久不在她身边
I did it for her.
我都是为了她
I wanted to give us a life.
我想让我们过上好日子
He wants you to know that he always loved you.
他想让你知道 他一直都爱着你
And he worked so hard
他努力工作
because he wanted the two of you to have a good life...
因为他想你们俩能生活得更好
We did have a good life.
我们的确生活得很好
You and me together, Warren.
你我在一起就够了 沃伦
I didn't need anything else.
不需要其他的东西
How can I be dead...
为什么我死了
if this hurts so much?
却还心如刀绞
If I love her so much?
却依然如此深爱着你
You'll always love her.
你永远都爱她
Tell her no matter what happens...
告诉她 无论发生什么
I'll be waiting for her.
我都会等着她
Tell her I'll never forget her eyes.
告诉她 我永远不会忘记她的双眼
I'll see them again, with mine someday.
总有一天 我们会再次四目相望
He's ready to cross over now.
他准备好超度了
Well, are you going to open it,
你是要打开呢
or you just going to wait for your x-ray vision to kick in?
还是想用透视眼看穿它
Come on. What's the occasion?
说吧 为什么送这个
There doesn't have to be an occasion.
用不着什么原因
I just saw it and thought of you.
我见到它时 想到了你
Ok.
好吧
Hot dogs!
热狗
It works and everything.
还是好好的
Perfect! You are a genius.
太棒了 你真是天才
I love you. What a surprise.
我爱你 真是个惊喜
You know, I don't want you to be late for the guys.
我不想你和朋友打牌迟到
So, you should get going. Oh, yeah, yeah. Hey, you know what?
你该走了 是啊 这样吧
Could you do me a favor?
我想让你帮个忙
Grab my jacket out of the closet.
把衣橱里的夹克拿给我
I'm just gonna plug this in.
我要插上电试试
I just want to see if it works once, you know?
看看它能不能工作
I'll get an extension cord. Sure.
我去拿根延长线过来 行
Sometimes these things are a little temperamental.
有时候这些东西不太稳定
Right.
对
The fuse might not hook in just right.
保险丝可能没有装好
I'll get your jacket.
我去拿你的杰克
There's a trick to it.
有秘诀的
Dinner at the umbrella room?
在伞屋下晚餐如何
I'd thought you'd forgotten.
我还以为你忘了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表