剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
It's fine. It's just I had to close up.
没事 我关店了
I have an errand to run.
我要去做件事
Well, don't let me keep you.
那我就不耽误你了
You just let me know if he causes you any trouble, ok?
他给你添麻烦了就告诉我 好吗
You know, what I hate is when people ask if you're ok
我最讨厌的就是 明明自己不好受
when you're so obviously not.
别人还问我好不好
Yeah. I hate that, too.
是啊 我也讨厌
So, are you ok?
所以 你还好吗
I- no. It's just...
不 只是
I don't know. It's just been one of those days.
说不清 日子每天都一样
I am so sick of selling houses.
我卖♥♥♥房♥♥子卖♥♥到吐了
Every time I turn around,
我每溜达一圈
There's this new couple buying their house for the first time.
都能遇见新婚夫妇首次买♥♥♥房♥♥
They're arguing about where to put the office or the guest room.
相互争论哪间房♥作书房♥ 哪间作客厅
And if it's not newlyweds, then it's new parents, and...
不是新婚夫妇 就是初为父母者
They're trying to figure out where the baby room goes.
讨论哪间房♥作婴儿房♥
Everybody has their whole life ahead of them.
每个人都有自己的生活
How long were you and Charlie married?
你和查理结婚多久了
Sometimes it feels like we're still married.
有时我感觉我们仍是夫妇
He's been dead for 3 years now.
他去世三年了
I've just been having such a hard time moving on.
我刚刚从悲痛中走出来
And Ned's been acting out.
内德也很坚强
I know he needs me,
我知道他需要我
And I am doing everything I can to be there for him.
我也在尽我所能地守着他
I understand.
我明白
Anyway-heh.
随便了
Why don't you tell me your secret?
你还没告诉我你的秘密
Oh, well, having work that you love takes your mind off things.
找份喜欢的工作 能帮你转移注意力
Ah. Well, my work does just the opposite.
不过我的工作却恰恰相反
Well, maybe you should try something new.
也许你该换份新工作
Like what? Brain surgeon? Fighter pilot?
换什么 脑外科医生 战斗机驾驶员
Heh. I was thinking of something even more challenging,
你应该挑个更有挑战性的
Like...
比如
Why don't you come and work with me?
不如来和我一起工作吧
What? I need the help really bad,
什么 我真的需要人手
And I can't pay as much as one of your sales commissions,
虽然我付的工钱比不上你的售房♥佣金
but it's a steady check everyweek.
但却是份稳定的收入
And I think you will really like it.
我想你会喜欢的
You're serious? Yeah.
你说真的 是的
What? I just can't figure you out.
干嘛 我真是看不透你
You're like some kind of...
你就像是个
Guardian angel or something.
守护天使
Promise me that you'll at least think about it.
答应我 好好考虑一下
Bunny.
小兔子
Tree.
树
Butterfly.
蝴蝶
Cake.
蛋糕
House.
房♥子
Bike.
自行车
Rocking chair.
摇椅
What do these mean to you, christine?
这些对你有什么含义 克里斯汀
Bunny took me to school.
小兔子带我上学
She wore a butterfly around her neck.
她戴一只蝴蝶在颈边
She taught me how to ride a bike.
她教我骑自行车
We sat under the tree in front of the house.
我们坐在房♥前的树下
Who is bunny?
谁是小兔子
Who wore a butterfly necklace and took you to school?
谁戴着蝴蝶项链带你去学校
She did. who is she?
她 她是谁
Mommy. Mommy is she.
妈妈 她是妈妈
It's her mother.
是她妈妈
These ornaments symbolize mommy to Christine.
这些饰品象征着她妈妈
Is that what you wanted me to do...
这就是你想要我做的吗
Find Christine's mother?
找到克里斯汀的妈妈
F- find Christine's mother.
找到克里斯汀的妈妈
I did.
是的
Oh, no. No, no, no. They're faceup.
不 不 不 是正面朝上的
That's- that's the wrong way.
这样放不对
This is a puzzle? This is a puzzle.
这是拼图 这是拼图
Bunny.
小兔子
That's her mother?
这是她母亲
I believe these were meant for you.
我想这些是你的
Why did you give Christine away?
你为什么把克里斯汀送走
You have to understand that back when Christine was born,
你要知道 克里斯汀出生那时
people didn't know that much about autism.
人们对自闭症了解不多
Can you imagine having a child
你能想象你的孩子
that won't look at you or smile,
不能看着你或对你微笑吗
A child that starts to cry every time
你能想象你一碰她
You try to touch her?
她就会哭吗
I took Christine to a doctor,
我带克里斯汀去看医生
And he told me it was my fault.
医生说是我的错
He said the reason she was autistic was
他说她得自闭症
Because I was a bad mother.
是因为我这个母亲不称职
That's terrible.
这太可怕了
Well, I wasn't the only one.
不过 不止说我一个人
Said we were refrigerator mothers
他们管我们叫冷酷的母亲
because we were so cold and frigid
因为我们对孩子太冷酷
that our children had no one to turn to for comfort,
孩子找不到人安慰自己
so they turned inside themselves.
于是转而自我封闭
So you let them take her.
所以你让医生带走了她
I tried to see her, to visit, but they said I couldn't,
我曾想去看她 但他们不让
Said if she was ever gonna get any better,
他们说 若想让她好起来
I had to stay away.
我就不能见她
Didn't you see her when she was a grown-up?
她成年后你去看过她吗
Once.
有过一次
She was living with a young man.
她和一个年轻人住在一起
He was autistic, too.
他也是自闭症患者
But it ended up in a fight...
但是死在一次争吵中
Leave me alone!
别管我
I saw that fight.
我看到了那次争吵
Whwhat? It's not important.
什么 这不重要
What is important is that
重要的是
You have to try again with Christine.
你要再去见克里斯汀
She needs you.
她需要你
It's my baby girl, all grown up.
我的小宝贝 长大了
She's still in her own little world.
她依然封闭在自己的世界里
Christine, your mother's here to see you.
克里斯汀 你妈妈来看你了
C- Christine, it's-it's mommy.
克里斯汀 我是妈妈
I am so sorry. I am so sorry.
真的对不起 真的对不起
It's ok. She hears you. Just tell her how you feel.
没关系 她听着呢 告诉她你的感受
She's not holding a grudge,
她没有怨恨你
and I promise that she is not angry with you.
我保证 她没生你的气
Doesn't make one bit of difference to her
我是否在这儿
Whether I'm here or not.
对她丝毫没有影响
That- that is not true.
不是这样的
S- say, "love is patient. " Say, "love is patient. "
说"爱需要耐心" 说"爱需要耐心"
You just have to be patient.
你需要耐心些
Sweetheart...
亲爱的
Liz, Liz, wait.
莉斯 莉斯 等等
This was a mistake.
我根本不该来
She needs you now more than ever.
她现在最需要你
My child doesn't need me. She never has.
我的孩子不需要我 从来不需要
Everyone needs their mother.
谁都需要母亲
But she will never be able to love me, melinda.
可再也不可能爱我 梅林达
She doesn't even know what love is.
她甚至不知道什么是爱
That's not true. Christine loves.
你错了 克里斯汀是爱你的
She just doesn't know how to show it.
她只是不知道如何表达
Her boyfriend, he was teaching her how.
她男朋友 一直在教他如何表达
You can't teach somebody how to love.
爱是教不会的
They either feel it, or they don't.
感受不到就是感受不到
Ask her. Do you love christine?
问她 你爱克里斯汀吗
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表