剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
It was my fault.
是我的错
But who's complaining, right?
但是谁会抱怨呢 对吗
Right. Um, actually, I didn't come here about a dress.
没错 其实我不是为了婚纱而来
I wanted to return something to you.
我想归还你一样东西
Uh,no. That's-that's not mine.
不 那不是我的
Why would you think it is?
你为什么觉得是我的
Because I found it in your mom's car.
因为是我在你妈妈车里找到的
Lanie,
兰妮
It's yours, isn't it?
这是你的 不是吗
What?
怎么会
We should go outside and talk.
我们去外边谈吧
Ok. Take care.
好 保重
My mom left when I was 3 ,but
三岁时 我妈就离开了我 但是
it still gets to me.
我仍无法释怀
So you remember her?
那你记得她吗
Some.
有点印象
How she used to sing along to the radio,
她常伴着收音机唱歌♥的样子
the way she smelled when she kissed me good night.
在我睡前吻我时 身上的味道
The rest I just learned from my dad.
剩下的都是爸爸告诉我的
Did your dad tell you why she left?
你♥爸♥爸告诉你 她离开的原因吗
Look. You're real easy to talk to,but...
听着 跟你聊天很轻松 但
why are you asking me this?
你为什么问我这个
Your mother...
你母亲…
her spirit is still here.
她的灵魂还没离开
I've seen her.
我见过她
I've spoken to her.
和她交谈过
You're telling me you've seen my mother's ghost?
你是说你见过我妈妈的鬼魂
I know.
我明白
Believe me, I know that it sounds crazy,
相信我 我知道这听起来很离谱
but... it's my gift.
但是 这是我的天赋
She's the one who gave me this doll,
是她给我这个娃娃的
and she wanted to find you very badly.
她很想找到你
She loves you very much.
她很爱你
What are you doing?
你想干什么
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么要这样对我
What?
什么
Nothing. I'm just telling you the truth.
没别的 我只想告诉你真♥相♥
My mother was mentally ill.
我妈妈患有精神病
My father said she had delusional paranoia.
我爸爸说她有妄想症
She left us.
她离开了我们
She left me, and then she died,
她离开了我 然后死了
so I couldn't even know her.
所以我甚至都不认识她
Uh! What the hell!
怎么回事
Todd, Todd
托德 托德
What happened? I don't know.
怎么了 我不知道
It just explosion.
它自己就碎了
Anna.
安娜
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm sorry. I-I think
对不起 我想
Anna is doing this. I'm just not really sure why.
是安娜做的 可我不知道为什么
Look, I don't know what you're trying to pull,
我不知道你想怎样
but I want you out of here, ok? Now.
我要你离开 马上
You ok?
你没事吧
Uh... yeah.
没事
What happened in there? I had to see her.
刚才怎么回事 我必须要见到她
She needs me.
她需要我
She's a big girl now. She grew up really well.
她长大了 而且生活得很好
You don't have to worry about her anymore.
你不用再担心她了
Yes, I do!
不 我很担心
Look, if your marriage ended badly, I'm really sorry about that,
你的婚姻不幸 我深感惋惜
but you can't take it out on Lane and Todd.
但你不能发泄在兰妮和托德身上
Believe me,
相信我
the best thing that you can do for your daughter is just to move on.
为你女儿好 你就该释怀
No.
不
As long as my baby needs me,
只要我的孩子需要我
I'm never leaving.
我绝不会离开
No. Please!
不要啊
What are you?
你是什么东西
Todd?! No! Stop it!
托德 不 停下
What's going on in there?!
里面怎么了
Please! No!
住手 不要
Oh god!
天哪
Todd?!
托德
Hello?
喂
Melinda, You have to get over here quick.
梅林达 你快来
I think I need you.
我想我需要你
The door's jammed.
门卡住了
Don't worry. Jim will get us in.
别担心 吉姆能让我们进去
It's her, it was like she was trying to kill him
是她 她似乎想杀了他
I heard the glass shattering.
我听见玻璃乱摔
Todd,
托德
Where are you, man?
你在哪
Oh, my god! Baby!
天啊 亲爱的
It's all right. He's all right. Come over here. Come over here.
没事 他没事 过来 过来
Oh, my god. He's bleeding.
天啊 他在流血
Go away! He's gonna need stitches.
走开 他得缝针
I'm gonna go grab my kit. Pressure.
我去拿医疗箱 压住
It wasn't enough that she abandoned me?
难道她抛弃我还不够吗
She's got to come back from the grave to haunt me?!
还要从墓里出来缠着我
I don't know why she's not moving on,
我不明白她为什么不肯罢休
but I'll try to fix it,ok? I promise.
但我保证会解决这事的 我保证
I have no idea how to fix this.
我一点也不知道怎么解决
Oh,yeah? Maybe this'll help.
是吗 这个也许有帮助
911 report. We just got it faxed to us.
911报案记录 刚收到的传真
"Anna Fowler. Female. Caucasian.
安娜·福勒 女 白人
Cause of death, hyperthermia.
死于体温过高
"Page one of 3". Where's the rest of it?
这只是首页 其他两页呢
That was before we got computerized.
那时还没普及电脑呢
We're lucky to have gotten anything at all.
能找到这些就很幸运了
I'm sorry I'm so grumpy.
对不起我太暴躁了
Grumpy? You got a crazy ghost making you crazy.
暴躁 你被一个疯鬼给逼疯了
Oh,I married a comedian.
我嫁了一个喜剧演员
Hey,the guy who wrote this report, do you know him?
你认识记录这份档案的人吗
Yeah. I know Andy.
知道 我认识安迪
Sure, I remember that night.
当然 我记得那个晚上
Changed me forever.
彻底改变了我
Got a call that morning from the woman's sister...
那天早上接到她姐姐的电♥话♥
she was worried because she hadn't shown up the night before.
她很担心 她妹妹前天晚上没回家
Andy, you led the rescue team up, right?
安迪 你带领队伍去搜救的 是吧
Not right away. That storm was something fierce.
并没有立即搜救 当时风雪太大
Worst I'd seen up till then.
猛烈程度前所未见
Had to wait until it was practically dark for it to subside.
不得不等到晚上才能搜救
It couldn't have been easy finding her with all that snow falling.
下着大雪 找她并不容易
You're not kidding.
确实如此
There was no sign of her along the main road,
公路上没有她的踪迹
so we split up.
于是我们分头寻找
The footprints were pretty well covered already.
脚印几乎被大雪覆盖
But I knew they had to be hers.
但我知道这一定是她的脚印
So I followed them for quite a ways.
我顺着脚印找了一阵
I knew right away that she didn't make it.
我马上意识到 她已经不行了
I went to check her pulse...
我去摸她的脉搏
and that's when I realized...
这时我突然意识到
What?
什么
What did you realize?
你意识到什么
The little girl...
小女孩
was alive.
还活着
It was a miracle.
简直是奇迹
A true miracle.
真的是奇迹
Her mother used the warmth of her own body
她妈妈用自己身体的热量
to keep her kid alive.
让孩子活了下来
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表