剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
It's not a good time.
现在不是时候
Are you the one that can help me?
你就是能帮我的那人吗
Yes. But it is really not a good time, ok?
对 但现在真的不是时候
I'm scared.
我很害怕
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
ok, look, just hang in there, all right?
听我说 在这等一下
And I'll...
我会...
Oh, Alex!
亚历克斯
Please, don't call me Alex in public.
拜托别在公众场合叫我亚历克斯
Sorry, mayor Milio, can I have a minute?
抱歉 米利奥市长 能耽误您几分钟吗
Bad day.
倒霉
My town council meeting ran late.
我镇议会开得太晚了
I have a school vote and a clean up committee rally.
还要赶个学校投票和清洁委员会集♥会♥
Look, I really need you to cancel the dedication ceremony.
我确实需要您取消这场献辞仪式
Why?
为什么
Well, it's a little hard to explain.
很难解释清楚
But I just get this feeling that something bad may happen there.
我有预感 那里会出事
Look, can you just postpone it until I can get all this figured out?
您可以推迟仪式 直到我查明真♥相♥吗
Get what figured out?
查明什么真♥相♥
Well, I don't exactly know yet,
我也不是很清楚
but I do know there could be some danger.
但我确信那里会有危险
Look,
听着
we're going to have plenty of security.
我们采取了许多防护措施
Everything will be fine.
一切都会顺顺利利的
Delia!
迪莉娅
Delia!
迪莉娅
Delia, are you here?
迪莉娅 你在吗
I was just gonna call you.
我正要给你打电♥话♥
Are you all right?
你没事吧
It's been a day. A week.
又是倒霉的一天 一周了
There's some kind of pools on my back lately.
最近真够背的
There was someone who just...
刚才有个人想要
You have a visitor.
有人找你
Kristen, what are you...
克里斯汀 你怎么
How did you get here?
你怎么来的
I took a bus.
我坐公车来的
Please don't tell my dad.
拜托别告诉我爸爸
Sweetie, I have to tell your dad, ok?
亲爱的 我必须告诉他 明白吗
He must be crazy looking for you.
他肯定找你都找疯了
Why did you come here?
你为什么来这里
I heard you say that there are other kids.
我听到你说还有其他孩子
just like me.
像我一样
I want to meet them.
我想见见他们
I feel like I have to.
我感觉我必须那样做
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我也说不清
I don't want to see the things that I see.
我不想看见我见到的东西
What do you see?
你看到了什么
I don't want to say it.
我不想说
It's too awful.
太可怕了
Ok, well...
好吧
I'll take you to see the others,
我可以带你去见其他孩子
but only if your dad says that it's ok.
但得你父亲同意
It's a crazy thing that you did by coming here, Kristen.
你来这里 已经很出格了 克里斯汀
But I'm really glad you did.
但我很高兴你来了
Thank you, Charlie.
谢谢你 查理
She's ok.
她很好
Just let her spend the day, ok?
就让她在这待一天好吗
I think it could really help her.
我想会对她有帮助的
Yes, I will bring her back myself.
好的 我会亲自送她回去
Ok.
好的
I'll call you later.
稍候再给你电♥话♥
Melinda Gordon...
梅林达·戈登
Grazie.
谢谢[意大利语]
That's the only thing I know in Italian besides bene.
我除了"不错"之外 只会说"谢谢"了
Just going to the kitchen.
我去下厨房♥
Come on.
来吧
Why does it feel like we all know each other?
我怎么觉得我们都似曾相识呢
Well, maybe because you've all been through the same things.
也许是因为你们都有过相同的遭遇
Look, I know that this is hard for all of you.
我知道 这对你们都非常痛苦
You're in a strange place and you're scared.
在一个陌生的地方 心里很害怕
I see things.
我看到了些事情
Things that haven't happened.
还没发生的事情
We all do.
我们都看见了
People who have been through what you've been through,
有你们这样经历的人
people who die,
他们死后
even for a short time and see the light,
哪怕只有一瞬间 他们看见了那道光
They always come back changed.
回来后 他们都会改变
They know things that they didn't know before.
他们知道了以前未知的事情
and they can see things.
并且能预见一些事情
I don't want to.
我不想这样
I just want to be the way I was before.
我只想变回以前那样
Me, too.
我也是
I just want things to be like it used to be.
我只想变回从前那样
I know.
我知道
You and I have both lost someone we loved to that plane crash.
你我都因坠机 失去了所爱的人
And I wish all the time that
我也始终希望
things could be as exactly as they were before.
时间能够倒流
Look, I know what it's like to be different...
我了解与众不同的感受
and to have people make you feel like you're not quite right.
旁人会让你们觉得自己不正常
But you just have to know
你们只需明白
that all the things that make you different,
令你们与众不同的这些东西
all the things you've seen,
你们所看到的一切
all the things you feel,
感受到的一切
those are all things that make you special.
正是这些让你们如此特殊
No matter what anybody else thinks.
不论别人怎么想
You may have been given a gift.
你们被上天赐予了一种天赋
A gift to be able to help others, maybe
让你能够帮助别人的天赋
even help you.
甚至还能帮助自己
Even if it doesn't always feel like it's a gift.
即便有时 你不觉得这是天赋
I showed them the drawing of the memorial.
我给他们看过纪念典礼的画了
They all feel as if they've been there before,
他们都觉得从前去过那里
and they all feel as if they'll be there again.
并觉得 还会再回到那里
Oh, I can't let this happen. I mean,
我不能让这事发生
they're sensitives now, you know?
现在他们很敏感
They have some psychic ability,
他们拥有了通灵能力的同时
and that could make them a target, too.
也成为了某股力量的目标
We just can't take any chances.
我们不能冒这个险
Well, it's good they're all together.
幸好他们现在聚在了一起
Was this your wife? Yes. That's Dana.
她是你妻子吗 对 她就是戴娜
I don't know why I haven't seen you around your husband.
我不明白为什么没在你丈夫身边看见你
Why are you ignoring him?
你为什么不去见他
I want to see Ethan.
我很想见伊桑
But I can't yet.
但现在还不行
Why?
为什么
I'm only here to help you. So then help me.
我来 只为了帮你 那就帮我
Tell me what I'm supposed to do.
告诉我该怎么做
Is Ethan all right?
伊桑还好吗
He feels a lot of guilt
他很内疚
about not believing that you were psychic,
因为不相信你能通灵
letting you get on that ferry and not canceling it.
没有取消行程 让你上了渡船
I think that's a big part of why he's here.
这也是他来这里的主要原因
He has nothing to feel guilty about.
他无须内疚
Everything happened as it should.
一切注定如此
I know that now.
现在我懂了
Watch out for him.
请你留意他
Don't let him lose himself.
别让他迷失了自我
Tell him...
告诉他
I'll find my way to him.
我会去找他的
I will.
我会的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表