剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
She slept a lot.
她总是睡觉
My parents were having problems.
我父母之间有些问题
The night before My mom asked my father to move out.
事发前一晚 妈妈让爸爸搬出去
She was afraid to tell Emily.
她不敢告诉艾米丽
Emily was really close to my father.
妹妹和爸爸很亲近
Anyway...
无所谓了
I finished my video game and when I looked up
我打完游戏回头一看
My sister was gone.
发现妹妹不见了
I has this really bad feeling
我有种特别不祥的预感
Like my insides were cold.
浑身凉飕飕的
Emily! Emily!
艾米丽 艾米丽
Mom! Mom! I need you!
妈妈 妈妈 快来
Come on! Emily! I just- I lost it.
醒醒 艾米丽 我就这样失去了她
I'm so sorry! Please come back!
我很抱歉 回来吧
Please, Emily! I'm so sorry!
求你 艾米丽 我错了
And what happened after that?
在那之后怎么样了
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Now will you please take me there?
现在 你能带我去了吗
We have to be quick.
我们得快进快出
Jake! Jake, you came to see me.
杰克 杰克 你来看我啦
I thought you were mad at me.
我以为你生我气呢
Jake, your sister's here. What?
杰克 你妹妹在这里 是吗
Where?
在哪
Right here. Why won't you look at me?
就在这儿 你怎么不看看我
Jake! Jake! Wait. What's going on?
杰克 杰克 等等 怎么回事
Why won't he talk to me?
他为什么不和我说话
Emily, he can't see you.
艾米丽 他看不到你
Why not? What's wrong with him?
为什么 他怎么了
Do you know what happened to you?
你知道自己出了什么事吗
When?
什么时候
The day that you asked Jake to play.
你让杰克陪你玩的那天
He wouldn't come so I went to play by myself.
他不肯来 所以我自己去玩了
You fell in? Yeah.
你掉进去了 是的
Then what happened?
然后呢
I went to sleep under the water.
我在水底睡着了
Do you remember waking up?
你记得自己醒来了吗
The truth is you never woke up.
事实上你再也没醒来
You died that day
那天你死了
and that's why no one can see you or hear you.
所以没人能看见你 没人能听到你
But you do. Did you die, too? No.
但你能 你也死了吗 不
I can see you so that I can help you...
我能看到你 所以我能帮你
Go to another place where you'll be very happy.
帮你去另一个能让你很快乐的地方
But I'm happy here with my mom and dad.
但我和爸爸妈妈在这里很快乐
He's coming home soon.
他马上就回家了
No, sweetie, he's not. Yes, he is.
不 宝贝 他不会回来 他会的
Emily, your daddy doesn't live here anymore.
艾米丽 你♥爸♥爸不住在这里了
Neither does your mommy.
你妈妈也不在这里了
Tell her, Jake. Daddy's coming home and
杰克 告诉她 爸爸快回来了
He's gonna read me Goodnight Moon
他还要给我读《晚安 月亮》
And tuck me in, me first, then you.
然后给我盖被子 先是我 再是你
Tell her.
告诉她
That's what I've been waiting for.
所以我才在这里等着
What are you doing here?
你们在这儿做什么
I'm sorry. This is Jake Morrison.
很抱歉 他是杰克·莫里森
He used to live here with his family
在你买♥♥下这房♥子之前
Before you bought the house.
他和家人住在这里
How did you get in?
你们怎么进来的
Because he still has a key,
他手上还有把钥匙
And he wanted to return it
他打算交还给你
Just see the place again,
顺便再看看这里
And I hoped that you wouldn't mind.
希望你不会介意
Awkward. Slightly
真丢人 有点
Is my sister really there? Yes, Jake.
我妹妹真在那儿吗 是的 杰克
She's waiting for your father to come home,
她在等你父亲回家
to read to her, and he has to finish that story.
给她讲完那个故事
"Goodnight moon"
《晚安 月亮》
He used to read it to me, too.
他也给我讲过
Do you think we can get him to come and see her?
我们能带你父亲去见她吗
Mm, I don't think so.
我想不可能
Well, can't you call him?
你不能打电♥话♥给他吗
Well, he works a lot,
他工作很忙
He's working on a big house on route 59
他在59号♥公路边上造大房♥子
And he's in charge, so he's really busy.
他是负责人 所以真的很忙
Well, this is kind of important...I mean
可这件事很重要
Don't you think he'll understand?
你觉得他不能理解一下吗
He has a new family.
他有新的家庭
I don't see him too much.
我不常见到他
But don't you at least speak?
但你们至少会交谈吧
Not too much.
不是很多
Look, Jake, um...
其实 杰克...
My father left when I was very young,
我父亲在我很小的时候就离开了
And I didn't know why,
我不知道原因
But I was heartbroken.
但我伤心欲绝
And then out of the blue he'd come back,
过些天 他会突然回来
maybe for a day, maybe for a week.
有时待上一天 有时是一周
Sometimes he'd bring gifts for me.
有时他会带礼物给我
Then he'd be gone again.
然后他又离开了
I didn't know which was worse,
我不知道哪个会更糟
Hardly ever getting to see him
是再也见不到他
Or having to say goodbye to him over and over again.
还是一次又一次跟他挥手告别
And I never wore the gifts he gave me,
我从来没有戴过他送的礼物
'Cause I knew it would make my mom really mad.
因为我知道 那样会让妈妈很生气
She didn't want me to see him or talk to him.
她不想我和他见面或交谈
I was too young to understand, so...
我当时太小 不懂 所以...
I wondered if all of this was my fault,
我怀疑那是不是我的错
Did I do something to make him leave
是不是我做了什么 让他离开了
You know, was there something I could have done
是不是我可以做些什么
to have made him stay.
能够留住他
What happened?
发生了什么
He came by less and less, and...
他来看我的次数越来越少
Finally I never saw him again.
最后我再也没见过他
It was really unfair, because I thought
这真的很不公平 因为我觉得
That I had the power to keep him there
我能够留得住他
... if only I knew how. Did you?
只是不知道怎么做 成功了吗
Did you have the power?
你留得住他吗
No, I didn't.
我没有
And neither do you.
你也没有
If I had saved Emily...
如果我那天救了艾米丽
He would've come back.
他一定会回来
But I didn't.
但我没有
Jake, you don't think that
杰克 你不会觉得
Your father blames that on you, do you?
你父亲把这事归罪于你吧
Yeah. Why would you say that?
是的 你怎么会这么说
I gotta go.
我要走了
My mom's probably wondering where I am, anyway.
我妈可能正在找我呢
You did what?
你做了什么
I'll admit it. I took a chance.
我承认 我冒了次险
I thought Amy would be at the hotel.
我以为艾米会在酒店
Mel... I know.
梅 我知道
It's just...there's so much at stake for this kid.
只是这孩子承受得太多了
He's in so much pain, Jim, seems so alone.
他太痛苦了 吉姆 看起来很孤独
And he's a great kid, really smart.
他是个了不起的孩子 非常聪明
I just don't understand why his father would ignore him.
真不明白他父亲怎么会不理他
Parents are supposed to be there for their kids.
父母就该照顾好他们的孩子
I've never seen that. It's pretty.
没见过这个 很漂亮
It's been in my jewelry box forever.
它一直在我的首饰盒里放着
Well, you have a huge heart.
你是个心地善良的人
That's why I love you.
我就爱你这点
But you're not a social worker.
但你又不是义工
You've done everything you could.
你已经竭尽所能了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表