剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Maybe it's because I'm afraid I'm gonna start to forget him or something.
也许我是害怕会忘记他
I know, see? I'm crazy.
我知道 你看 我疯了
You will always love Charlie, always.
你会永远爱查理的 永远
And letting go and forgetting are two completely different things.
释怀与遗忘不能相提并论
I don't know why this is so hard on me.
我也不清楚为什么觉得这么难
Well, you owe it to yourself to go and have some fun.
你亏欠自己的 你需要出去散散心
Talk, laugh.
多谈谈 多笑笑
Wouldn't Charlie want that?
这难道不是查理的愿望吗
Hey, you really are sick, aren't you?
你真的病了 是不是
I thought you got rid of that bug.
我还以为 你没事了呢
Oh, I've been trying. Don't worry, it's not contagious.
我试了 别担心 这不传染
You know what? I have just the thing.
知道吗 我正好有样好东西
I am gonna write down the ingredients of this broth
我把汤的成分写下来
that will make you feel 100% better.
喝了它 你就全好了
I used it when I had morning sickness when I was pregnant with Ned.
我怀内德时 早晨想吐 就喝的这个
No!
不
How about? Ok.
咋样 还行
What? I figured out why Eric's still here.
怎么了 我知道埃里克滞留的原因了
Why? He's still gonna be reincarnated as somebody else's baby.
为什么 他依然会投胎成为某人的孩子
Whose?
谁的
Ours.
我们的
Well, if you'd told me this last week,
你要是上周就告诉我
that you thought you were pregnant,
你觉得自己怀孕了
I would be walking on air.
我会乐得飘飘欲仙
Before I knew about Eric.
遇见埃里克之前就知道了
What if it was Eric's soul that we just know?
孩子如果真是埃里克呢
Well, then we wouldn't know.
我们本该无从知晓
Now we do.
现在却知道了
Look, if this happens,
如果真是这样
if it's real, will you be ok?
果真如此 你会不会介意
Now, you know I want to have a child with you.
你知道 我想和你生个孩子
I mean, look, this is not what I imagined or how I imagined...
可这和我的想像完全不同
The way that this baby is coming to us, is it gonna...change things?
这孩子的来源问题 对你会有影响吗
Change how you feel?
会影响你的感觉吗
Well, you're not seriously asking me
你该不会是想问我
if it's gonna change the way I feel about you, are you?
这是否会影响我对你的感觉
I really need to know. Ok.
我真想知道 好吧
If this child is coming to us, however it comes,
无论这孩子从何而来
it's still our kid, made by us, part of us.
始终是我们的孩子 结晶 心头肉
Maybe we're supposed to teach him something or her.
我们要好好教导这孩子
Things because of what you know, only you and I could do.
由于你的天赋 只有你我才能教他
Mel, I'm there.
梅 我会陪着你
I'm so there.
一路走下去
But what about you?
你呢
Look, I know you don't think you're ready to have a child. I know that.
你还没准备好生孩子 这我清楚
I know it's huge. I get it.
这很艰巨 我懂
And I will wait as long as you want to wait,
无论你需要多长时间 我都愿意等
but if this baby is coming, you're gonna be all right.
这孩子若是降生 你不会有事的
Are you gonna be there with me?
你会在我身边支持我吗
'Cause I can't lose you.
我不能没有你
I can't lose what we have.
不能失去我们的感情
Me neither.
我也一样
Promise?
你保证
More hot water?
再来点热水好吗
I mean, this is a soul that doesn't want to come back.
可是这个灵魂不想轮回
So...
所以
what if he tries to hurt you?
如果他伤害你怎么办
I just need to talk to his sister.
我要找他姐姐谈谈
Explain it all to her and...
跟她解释清楚
maybe if she can be there for him once he's reborn,
也许他重生时 她能在场
he'll feel better about coming back.
这样他重生时会好受些
Look, I'm not saying I believe any of this for a second,
我一点儿都不信会有这种事
but if you're asking me if I will be there for Eric when he comes back,
但你若问我 埃里克回来时 我会不会去
I can't do that. I can't.
我不会去 我去不了
Why?
为什么
Eric didn't really know who I was to him when he was alive.
埃里克生前就没珍惜过我
He could care less that I was there last time.
上一次有我在时 他毫不在乎
He's not gonna care if I'm there this time.
这回我去不去 他也同样不会在乎
I'm not taking care of him again.
我不会再管他了
Well, you don't have to. Not like that...
其实 你不必这样
Oh, believe me, I would.
相信我 我不管了
It's what he does.
他就是这种人
Did.
曾是
He gets people to take care of him,
他需要别人的关心
but he never returns the favor.
却从不懂得回报
You know, uh, maybe we should talk again some other time.
我们改天再谈吧
You know, my brother was a selfish bastard.
我弟弟是个自私自利的混♥蛋♥
I gave up everything for him.
我为他放弃了一切
My mom died, I raised him.
妈妈死后 我养育他
My dad died, I skipped college
爸爸死后 我放弃了学业
so he wouldn't have to go into foster care.
为了不送他去寄养
This store, this is his dream, not mine.
这家店是他的梦想 不是我的
But I put everything I had into it to make it work,
但我投入了一切来经营它
and he could care less.
他却丝毫不在乎
That's who he was.
他就是这种人
So why do you keep doing it?
那为什么你还要继续经营呢
Because he was my brother.
因为他是我弟弟
And because he had something.
因为他很有情感力
I don't know, when you were in his good graces,
怎么说呢 他对我好时
you felt like you were really...
我觉得自己确实是
really special.
非常特别
You know, I kept thinking that, um...
我一直在想
if he could see how much I loved him that
要是他能明白我有多么爱他
maybe one day he would love me back.
也许某天 他也会用爱回报我
I mean, we're all the family we have.
毕竟只剩我们姐弟俩相依为命
But then he just goes and dies on me.
可他就那么走了 扔下我
I just wanted to know that I counted for something with him.
我希望自己对他很重要
But he took that with him when he died.
但他死了 也就无从而知了
So no,
我不去
No, I am not gonna be there for Eric
我不会为埃里克去的
or whoever the hell he's gonna be when he comes back.
也不管他重生后变成什么人
Well, I'm really sorry to hear that.
听到这些 我很难过
Me, too.
我也一样
So it's you.
原来是你
I'm coming back to you.
我将从你这里重生
Don't fight it, Eric. Just don't.
别抗争了 埃里克 不要争了
But I heard Jim say you didn't want a child.
我听吉姆说 你不想要孩子
Not yet.
现在还不想
I didn't think I was ready,
我还没准备好
but if this is what's supposed to happen,
如果这注定要发生
then I'll get ready.
那我会做好准备
How can you be like that?
你怎么会这样
Like what?
什么样
So generous with yourself.
这么大度
Look, I know how important it is for you to move on.
我很清楚 你需要释怀
To not have to live another life, so...
不用重新再活 所以
Jim and I are going to do the right thing by you, Eric.
我和吉姆会帮你做正确的事 埃里克
I heard everything you and Jim said last night.
昨晚 我听到你和吉姆的谈话
So?
所以呢
I haven't had a conversation like that in any of my lifetimes.
我这么多次人生中 从未有过这样的谈话
I've never listened to anyone the way you guys listen to each other.
也从未像你们那样倾听对方的心声
I've never cared what anyone wanted.
我从没想过别人需要什么
I saw how much you wanted to have that kid,
看到你们那么想要生下那孩子
and I saw how scared you were by him.
也看到 你心里有多么害怕
But you're willing to do it not for you...
但你仍愿意去做 不是为你自己
for me.
而是为我
So I'm not gonna fight it.
我不会再抗争了
I'm not gonna do anything to get in the way.
也不会再设法阻止
I'll come back again...
我要重生
and I'll do it for you.
为了你
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表