剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
No. Other than the fact that it's next friday.
除了是下周五 无他
A birthday. A day somebody died.
生日 或是忌日
Well it could be any of those things.
可能性太多了
But until this guy talks to me, we can only guess.
在那人告诉我之前 我们只能猜
What?
怎么
I don't know, it's just...another...
说不清 只是 又一个
another formally alive person. In our house.
又一个往生者 来我们家
Why can't our home be off limits?
为什么咱家不能非请莫入呢
I don't like it any more than you do. trust me.
相信我 我知道的不比你多
but maybe this guy doesn't know where he is. Or what's going on.
也许他不知道自己在哪 发生了什么
It's like he doesn't actually want me to see him.
感觉他并不想让我看见
Like some kind of hide and seek game he's playing.
就像在玩捉迷藏一样
Sometimes spirits have a kind of amnesia
有时灵魂会有失忆现象
and they need time to figure things out.
他们需要一些时间来想明白
Maybe he's hoping that this date will spark something.
可能他希望这日期能触发什么事
Well, it certainly sparked something.
的确是触发了什么
Is this because I was in the shower?
你吃醋当时我在洗澡
You're afraid that No. It's just about boundaries.
你担心 不 这是隐私问题
They don't belong in our home.
他们不属于我们家
I'm sorry that I have to burden you with this.
对不起 要让你承担这些
Hey, it's no burden.
这不是负担
I'm just used to having andrea to puzzle these things out with.
我只是习惯了和安德里亚一起思考解决
Oh, babe... I know. I know.
宝贝 我知道 我知道
Who are you? I'm not sure.
你是谁 我不知道
What do you want? I don't know.
你想怎样 不知道
Do you know why you came to me?
你知道你为什么来找我吗
You can help me. How?
你能帮我 怎么帮
How did you die? Were you hit by a car?
你是怎么死的 车祸吗
I think so.
我想是的
I don't remember everything exactly.
我记不清全部的事
What does september 29th mean?
9月29日是什么意思
Don't you know? No.
你不知道吗u3000不
Then I don't either.
我也不知道
Do you have a family?
你有家人吗
Does someone know what happened to you?
有谁知道你出了什么事吗
I had a wife. In Eastwick.
我有个妻子 在伊斯特威克
Maine? She may not know. Will you tell her?
缅因州 她可能不知道 你会告诉她吗
Well, I'm sure you had I.D. On you.
好 我肯定你有带身份证
The police have probably called her by now.
警♥察♥可能已经通知她了
I was no good to her. I hurt her.
我对她不好 我伤害了她
I have to say I'm sorry.
我必须向她道歉
Do you remember her name? Donna. Donna Ellis.
你记得她的名字吗 唐娜·埃利斯
And what's your name?
你叫什么名字
I think people callede Mac.
我想人们都叫我马克
Well, Mac, Eastwick is not exactly around the corner
马克 伊斯特威克离这里可不近
so I don't know that I You have to find her.
我不知道 你必须找到她
See her. Why?
找到她 为什么
It's important.
这很重要
Are you open? I'll be right with you.
还在营业吗 马上就来
I took a guess. Mocha latte.
我擅自作主 买♥♥了摩卡拿铁
Oh, works for me. That's so nice.
我喜欢 你真好
Consider it a peace offering.
这只是一点补偿
I think my son paid you another visit the other day.
我想我儿子又来过这里
Oh... man, he's good.
他手脚真利索
We were talking the whole time.
我们一直在说话
Yes. It makes a mother proud.
真让母亲骄傲
Sorry, I didn't mean to make light of it.
对不起 我不是这意思
No, no. I am so grateful that you're not upset.
不 我很感激你没有生气
Honestly, I don't know what his problem is.
老实说 我不知道他怎么了
He mentioned that his father had passed away.
他提到他父亲去世了
3 years ago. It has been really hard on him.
三年前 对他的打击真的很大
For you too.
对你也是
The shoplifting helps a lot.
入店行窃倒是能分散我的注意力
Good to know.
那就好
I don't mean to pry but...
不是我爱管闲事
you lost your partner recently, didn't you?
你的合伙人最近去世了 是吗
Yeah. She was like a sister to me.
是的 我们就像亲姐妹一样
Well, I am right across the square
我就在广场对面
so if you ever need anything...
如果你需要什么
or you just want to grab a cup of coffee.
或者只想喝一杯咖啡
Thanks for bringing this back.
谢谢你把这还回来
I tried to make Ned do it but, you know.
我想让内德来的 不过你知道
I know.
我知道
Does he ever say that he can feel his father's presence?
他说过他能感觉到他父亲存在吗
Presence?
存在
Like he's around you know.
就像他就在身边
Watching over him. He doesn't say it but
守护着他 他虽不说
I think he does. Sometimes I do too.
但我想是的 有时我也这么觉得
Or at least I wish for it so badly that I think I do.
有时我太想相信了
I just wanted to thank you.
我只想说声谢谢
I know it sounds crazy but he asked me to go to Maine.
我知道这听着像疯话 他叫我去缅因州
Maine? As in New England?
缅因州 在新英格兰吗
Yeah, and you know what's crazier?
是的 更疯狂的是
I think I should do it.
我觉得我该去
You know this is one of the reasons why
知道为什么贝尔先生的发明
Mr. Alexander Graham Bell was so excited
这么让人兴奋吗
about his new invention because you can just
因为有了这个发明
pick one of these things up and call people instead of-
你只需拿起话筒 打个电♥话♥ 而不用
you know what, it is hard enough to do this in person.
这种事 当面都难解释清楚
Never mind on the phone.
更别提打电♥话♥了
How are you gonna find her?
你要怎么找到她
Well, he gave me a name the town
他给了我人名 地址
and there's that other little invention the internet.
有另一种发明叫因特网
I just think it's a long way to go for a ghost...
为一个鬼走这么远
All right. A being who no longer occupies the visual world.
好吧 是己离开现实世界的生物
Well that's true. But to be honest with you
是的 但是老实说
I kind of want to get this guy crossed over.
我想超度这个鬼魂
There's something off about him.
他这人有问题
Besides being dead? You are hilarious.
除了已死 还有啥问题 别闹了
It's like he's holding something back
我觉得他有所隐瞒
and you know, what either I do this thing or I don't do this thing
你知道 不管我做不做这件事
but I can't just say local calls only.
我都不能说 "仅限本地电♥话♥"
I think there should be some metaphysical frequent flyer miles involved.
倒是可以累计很多飞行里程
I‘m going to drive.
我打算开车去
It's pretty nice there this time of year.
这个季节那里的景色很美
Maybe you should come with me. Change of scenery.
你该和我一起去看看风景
I'm back on Sundays starting tomorrow.
我星期天才能回来 明天就要启程
You should go. You're right.
你应该去 你是对的
It'll do you good.
去了会让你安心
I'll call you a million times.
我会给你打很多骚扰电♥话♥
Yes?
有事吗
Oh, um, sorry.
对不起
Are you donna ellis? Yes.
你是唐娜·埃利斯吗 是的
I was hoping I could talk to you for a minute.
我希望和你聊一下
Uh, sure. About what?
当然 聊什么
About your husband and please, accept my condolences.
关于你丈夫 请节哀
Condolences?
节哀
I- I'm sorry. What is this about?
对不起 到底是怎么回事
Well, I assumed you knew.
我以为你知道
Knew what? Your husband.
知道什么 你丈夫
That your husband passed away.
你丈夫去世了
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么
You didn't know?
你不知道吗
How? When?
怎么死的 什么时候
Um, he was hit by a car.
他被车撞了
I'm so sorry. I thought that
对不起 我以为
where is he? Where is he!?
他在哪 他在哪
Michael? Michael. You're ok.
迈克 迈克 你还好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
Wait. That's your husband?
等等 他是你丈夫
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表