剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I'm married, I live in a small town,
我结了婚 住在一个小镇上
and I own an antique shop.
经营一家古董店
I might be just like you.
我也许和你相似
Except that from the time I was a little girl,
但当我还是小姑娘时
I knew that I could talk to the dead.
我就能同亡者交流
It's all right, honey.
没事的 亲爱的
Earthbound spirits, my grandmother called them.
祖母称他们为地缚灵
They're stuck here because they have unfinished business with the living
他们在人间滞留 因为他们有未了的心愿
and they come to me for help.
他们找我寻求帮助
In order to tell you my story, I have to tell you theirs.
讲述我的故事 就是讲述他们的故事
So...
那么...
this is really,really great.
这真的是非常棒
Out in nature, no one but us for miles.
荒郊野外 方圆百里只有我们
Who knew that camping could be so much fun.
没想到露营会如此有趣
What'd I tell you? The clean air. The smell.
我说什么来着 清新空气的味道
There's nothing like it.
简直无与伦比
Yeah. I'm getting that feeling.
是啊 我能感觉到
I'm just glad you came this time, ok?
我很高兴你能来 知道吗
Besides, I thought when you said we were going to the woods,
况且 你说我们要去森林
you meant the Woods.
我以为你指的是森林馆
That place where Delia always wants to take you to?
迪莉娅一直想带你去的地方吗
Yeah. Salt scrubs, seaweed wraps, massages.
是啊 盐浴 海藻浴 按♥摩♥等
That would be the one.
多好啊
Push up.
算了吧
Besides, we got all the luxury right here.
况且 这里应有尽有
And these hands,
还有这双手
they got more magic in them than any seafood wrap.
比海鲜浴更有魔力
Seaweed.
是海藻
Oh, right. That's it.
好吧 就是它
This place hasn't changed a bit.
这地方一点都没变
You used to come out here with your father?
你常跟你父亲来这里吗
Yeah.
是的
Me, my brother...
我 我哥哥
and my old man.
还有我老爸
No mom?
你妈没来吗
No. She loved camping about as much as you do.
没有 她跟你一样不喜欢露营
Oh, no.
糟了
Sorry. The wood probably was just green.
抱歉 可能是木头太潮
All right.
没关系
Why don't you...
你还是...
I'll go...
我去...
Is this the crisp air you were talking about?
这难道就是你说的清新空气
Did I forget to mention...
我没说过吗
we might get a little weather.
这里有时天气不太好
Zip it. Zip it.
把帐篷拉上 拉上
Hey, do you hear that?
你听到了吗
Crickets.
蟋蟀
Not that.
不是那个
Lanie. That.
兰妮 那个
Lanie.
兰妮
Hello?
你好
Somebody out there?
有人吗
Lanie.
兰妮
Come out, come out, wherever you are. Come out.
出来 快出来 无论你在哪 出来吧
恶性循环
鬼语者 第二季 第7集
Come out.
出来吧
Hello?
有人吗
Crap.
糟糕
Oh, where is it?
掉哪儿了
Where is it?
在哪里
Hey. No, no, no. It's ok.
不不不 没事
It's ok, it's ok.
没事了 没事
You all right?
你还好吗
Oh, I'm so glad it's you.
见到你真好
I'm glad I saw your light
看见你手电筒的光真好
because when I woke up and you weren't in bed, I almost freaked out.
我醒来时你不在床上 吓坏我了
Sorry. I heard something.
对不起 我听到有动静
A woman's voice.
一个女人的声音
And I found this.
我找到了这个
That's been there for a while.
看起来埋在那儿很久了
Yeah. Look at this.
是啊 再看这个
The...huh
那个
moldy sippy cup?
发霉的奶瓶
No. No, there was a-
不 这有一个
there was a creepy baby doll.
有一个吓人的娃娃
A baby doll.
一个娃娃
The woman's voice, it sounded desperate, and...
那女人的声音很绝望 还有...
I don't know. I just feel like maybe I should stay
说不清 我觉得我应该留下
in case she comes back.
等她回来
No.
不要
I think she knows where you're staying.
她知道你住在哪里
We're the only ones up here for miles.
这附近只有咱俩
Ok. You're right. If she needs me, she'll find me.
你说得对 如果她需要我会来找我的
Yeah. Come on. Let's go and get some sleep.
来吧 咱们回去睡会儿
I got some plans for tomorrow.
明天还有活动呢
Lanie.
兰妮
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
出来 快出来 无论你在哪
Hello?
有人吗
Don't be afraid.
别怕
I wanna help you.
我想帮你
Lanie!
兰妮
Morning, sunshine.
早安 美女
It's disgusting how cheerful you are in the morning.
早上看见你如此兴奋 真讨厌
Well, you sleep much deeper out here in the...
咱在这里睡得更香 全靠
fine air.
清新的空气
Speak for yourself.
别把我算进去
Breakfast smells so good. I'm starving.
早餐真香 我好饿啊
Yeah. Breakfast was about 4 hours ago.
早餐已经过了四个小时了
This would be lunch.
这是午餐
Just tell me there's coffee.
有咖啡就行
All right.
好吧
Do I sense a less than perfect night's sleep?
你昨晚睡得香吗
Well, between the ghosts,
与鬼魂相伴
stinking air-
还有臭臭的
air mattress,
充气床垫
I didn't sleep all night.
我一晚都没睡
She came back? Why didn't you wake me up?
她回来了 你怎么不叫醒我
Bause I didn't have any dynamite?
因为我没有炸♥药♥
You know, it's weird.
这事很奇怪
She made the doll appear in the fire.
她让娃娃在篝火中出现
That's creepy.
真恐怖
What's the message?
这是什么意思
I don't know. Stay away?
不清楚 "别烦我"吗
She's done everything she can to get rid of us,
她为摆脱我们而不择手段
even that weird windstorm.
包括昨晚那阵怪风
You know, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I hope I haven't tainted this place for you.
但愿我没破坏你的宝地
No. I feel sorry for your ghost.
不 我为那鬼魂感到遗憾
Yeah. That hide and seek song she keeps singing
她一直在唱那首捉迷藏的歌♥
makes me think she's looking for a child.
我觉得她在找孩子
Well, that would explain why she's so territorial.
难怪她把这里当自己的地盘了
She's trying to say something else. I just don't know what.
她想说些什么 但我想不出来
Yummy. I'm starving.
真好吃 我饿坏了
You're going to need it.
多补充些体力
I was thinking that we'd go on a little hike.
我想在附近散散步
A hike sounds nice.
散步 听起来不错
Might have to make a small detour.
还可以顺便绕条小路
Oh, come on. You got to admit, this is kind of exciting.
承认吧 这挺让人兴奋的
Ah, I don't know. To me,
我不知道 对我来说
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表