剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
You always called her little bunny.
你一直叫她兔宝宝的
You told her that.
你告诉她的吧
Didn't tell her anything, I swear.
我什么都没说 我发誓
Tell her I'm sorry.
告诉她我很抱歉
Tell her I'm sorry I didn't save her.
告诉她我很抱歉 我没能救她
You tried hard, Jake.
你尽力了 杰克
She says that you tried to save her.
她说你已经尽力救她了
What?
是吗
I remember now.
我现在记起来了
I couldn't breathe.
我不能呼吸
I was just falling and falling.
我一直往下沉
Then I saw Jake.
然后我看到杰克
He was trying to drag me up,
他想把我拉上去
But I was so scared.
但我吓坏了
I was holding on too tight.
我抱得他太紧
I was dragging him down with me.
我把他也拖了下去
He tried so hard.
他尽力了
You would drown, too, if you tried any harder.
如果再拼命救我 你也会溺水的
You tried so hard...
你尽力了...
But you would have drowned, too, if you had tried any harder.
如果你再拼命救她 你也会溺水的
I tried to save her? You did.
我尽力救过她吗 是的
Is that true, Jake?
是真的吗 杰克
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么你不告诉我
I didn't remember.
我不记得了
He was in shock.
他被吓坏了
Tell daddy he shouldn't be mad at Jake anymore.
告诉爸爸 不要再生杰克的气了
She doesn't want you to be mad at Jake anymore.
她希望你别再生杰克的气
I'm not mad at your brother, bunny.
我没有生你哥哥的气 兔宝宝
I never was. Tell her.
我从来没有 告诉她
She's with us. She can hear you.
她就在这儿 能听到你们说话
I was mad at myself.
我是生自己的气
I wasn't there for you,
没有在你身边
For either of you.
没在你们俩身边
I was doing things that I, uh, shouldn't have been doing,
我总忙着做些不该做的事情
And I hurt your mom,
还伤害了你妈妈
And I hurt our family.
毁了我们的家庭
I hurt us, too.
我也是
I let your father take the blame,
我总是责怪你们的父亲
But it was my fault, too.
但这也是我的错
I should have been watching you.
我应该好好看着你的
I should have pulled it together and
我应该好好照看你们
Not locked myself up in my bedroom.
而不是把自己锁在房♥里
The important thing is,is that
最重要的是
You know this wasn't your fault.
你要知道这不是你的错
I just couldn't stand the loss,
我只是无法承受失去之痛
And I never meant for you to feel it, too.
我绝对不想让你对此产生误解
That's why I felt that you were better off without me.
所以我以为 离开我 你会更好
Both of you.
你们俩都会好
I lost my family because of what I did,
我失去家人是因为我的所作所为
Not because of what anybody else did.
不能怪到任何人头上
Tell daddy he didn't lose his family.
告诉爸爸 他没有失去家人
Jake is your family.
杰克是你的家人
He needs you. He always will.
他需要你 永远都需要
She says that you didn't lose your family...
她说 你并没有失去家人
Jake needs you, and he always will.
杰克需要你 他永远都需要你
I'm so sorry, Jake.
对不起 杰克
I'll never let you go again.
我再不会离开你了
I promise you, ok?
我保证
I'm sorry I hurt you.
对不起 我伤害了你
I want daddy to finish the story now.
我要爸爸现在读完那个故事
She wants to know If you'll finish reading "Goodnight Moon"
她希望你能读完《晚安 月亮》
She's waited a long time.
她等了很久了
He was up to, "Goodnight stars. "
他上次讲到"晚安 星星"
You were up to,"Goodnight stars"
你上次讲到"晚安 星星"
"Goodnight stars." "Goodnight air."
"晚安 星星 晚安 空气"
"Goodnight noises everywhere."
"晚安 所有角落的声响"
Hi, Nana.
你好 奶奶
Uh, wait.
等等
Ok, I will.
好的
She wants me to come with her.
她想让我和她一起走
She's ready to go now.
她快要走了
Tell mommy and daddy
告诉爸爸妈妈
I'm gonna like it there.
我会喜欢那个地方的
Nana says so. Tell them I love them.
奶奶也这么说 告诉他们我爱他们
I will.
我会的
I'm sorry I got you in trouble.
很抱歉 让你这么难过
I didn't mean it.
我不是故意的
Goodnight, little bunny.
晚安 兔宝宝
I can feel her.
我能感觉到她
She's happy now.
她现在很快乐
Oh, sweetie.
宝贝
I don't know how to thank you.
大恩不言谢
You already have.
你已经谢过了
I always wanted one.
我一直想要一个
This is the absolute best house woman gift ever.
这绝对是家庭主妇最好的礼物
It's from Delia and I both
这是迪莉娅和我送的
A slice we can do after we've all been through
对你们的一点心意作为补偿
well we really appreciated
我们感激不尽
And both of us are just so happy here now
现在我们俩在这儿很开心
No more thing's going plumbing tonight?
今晚不会再漏水了吧
The house is just...I don't know...peacefull
那房♥子...怎么说呢 变安静了
Speaking of peace, I need more champagne, you?
说到安静 有人想再来一杯香槟吗
Isn't it great to be in a house hold so many people, music?
能住在音乐绕梁 人声鼎沸的房♥子多好啊
so much like it!
爱死这儿了
It really is.
确实如此
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表