剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Strange ghost, huh?
神秘的鬼魂
She keeps showing me things, and I don't know why.
她一直让我看一些东西 我不懂为什么
It's like she's sad and in mourning.
她好像很伤心欲绝
Well, you think she's trying to warn you about something?
她是在向你发出警告吗
Well, I don't usually get stuff about the future.
我不常看到未来
You did last year.
去年你看到过
That turned out to be right.
事实证明是真的
I just know that I'm not going to rest easy until I can figure this out.
反正不把这事查清楚 我是睡不稳的
And I will.
不过我会搞清的
And until then, we get curtains?
在那之前 不得不折腾窗帘吗
Exactly.
没错
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Part of it.
一部分
Of what?
什么的一部分
Of what you have to know.
你必须了解的一部分
What I have to show you.
我必须让你知道的一部分
Who sent you to me?
谁派你来找我的
They won't let me see my husband.
他们不让我见我丈夫
Not until I show you everything.
除非我向你展示这一切
So what do you think?
你怎么认为
How many times do I have to explain
我要解释多少遍
the meaning of the word "sabbatical" to you?
你才能明白"公休假"的意思
Definition... Leave with pay
定义为 带薪休假
for teacher or professor for extended period of study or rest.
让教师或教授有额外时间学习或休息
Alternate definition...
另一种定义
an excuse for a confused and troubled man
心烦意乱的家伙找的一个借口
who wants to forget about his real life
为了忘记自己糟糕的生活
and go and study cicadas instead.
而去研究蝉
Don't forget the "with pay" part.
别忘了是"带薪"的
You know,have you ever thought about new curtains for this room?
你有没有想过房♥间换套新窗帘
I don't think I've thought about curtains, period.
我从没想过窗帘 句号♥
There might be more to these visions than just a ferry accident.
我看到的意象不止沉船事故这么简单
Well,you know what?
你知道吗
These visions might not be about just some ghost.
给你看意象的鬼魂 也许不是普通鬼魂
You might have a prophet ghost.
你见到的可能是先知鬼魂
That's a new one.
听着新鲜
Prophet ghosts are very common in all mythologies.
先知鬼魂在各类神话中都很常见
I mean, Ulysses
荷马的《奥德赛》中
consulted a prophet ghost for Homer's Odyssey.
奥德修斯询问过先知鬼魂
Native american traditions are rich with prophet ghosts.
印第安习俗更是充满了先知鬼魂的记载
Let's not forget about that rocking trio...
别忘了《圣诞颂歌♥》里的"摇滚三人组"
The ghosts of christmas past, present, and future.
过去 现在和未来的圣诞鬼魂
So Dickens knew about the prophet ghosts and I don't?
狄更斯都知道先知鬼魂 我却不知道
Well,he didn't know much about curtains, so I guess it all evens out.
但他不懂窗帘 你们俩半斤八两
Can I just say that this sabbatical has not improved your mood?
看来公休假并没让你心情好转起来
Here's another theory. How about this?
还有另一种理论
How about your dreams aren't really about the accidents.
你的梦与那些事故并无联♥系♥
They're about the symbolism behind the accidents.
而是与事故背后的象征意义有关
Such as?
比如说
Well, you have a ferry and a water motif,
你见到了沉船和水的意象
which makes me think of the river Styx.
让我想到了冥河
In Greek mythology
在希腊神话中
It's the river that separates the living from the dead.
冥河分隔着人间与冥界
Souls are ferried across the river into the underworld.
灵魂经由冥河超度至冥界
What about last night?
那昨晚怎么解释
It was like there was some kind of mining accident.
看上去像是发生了矿难
Yeah, but you said they were all wearing suits and ties.
但你说他们都西装革领的
I would think that suits and ties in a mine
这样的装束在矿井里面
would be sort of a fashion don't.
未免也太时尚了
A tunnel collapse then?
那就是隧♥道♥坍塌
A tunnel. Now you're talking.
隧♥道♥ 说对了
That's the classic symbol for crossing over.
这是超度的经典象征
There were souls following the light.
灵魂追随着光
It seems like someone's trying to get you to intercede in something.
看来有人想让你做些调解
What?
调解什么
Whatever's...coming.
即将发生的事
It really does sound better.
真的好听多了
How come?
怎么会
Cause it's analog.
因为是模拟信♥号♥♥
Means it records continuously.
它能连续记录信息
Digital is cleaner,
数字的虽然杂音少
but that's because it has to break it up and reassemble it.
但必须先将信息拆散再重组起来
I'm going out with an audiophile. Who knew?
我男友竟是个唱片发烧友 真没想到
You're going out with a guy
你的男友 其实
who knows how to look up stuff fast on the internet.
只是懂得怎样上网快速查资料
So this is how you guys listened to music back in the old days?
你们过去就是这么听歌♥的吗
Yeah.
对
When dinosaurs roamed the earth.
那时恐龙还统治地球呢
What are all those crackles and pops?
哪来的这些杂音
It's just somehow part of the whole experience, you know?
这也是其中的感受之一
When I hear it, I am instantly a teenager again,
听着它 让仿佛回到了小时候
lying on my bed,
躺在床上
dreaming about the future.
憧憬着未来
Hearing it makes me feel like I have a lot of pimples.
感觉像是回到了长满青春痘的童年
Spoken like a true poet.
大♥师♥在吟诗啊
Party is over. The boss is here.
派对结束 老板来了
The party is just getting started.
派对才刚刚开始
Damn! I forgot the matches
糟糕 忘拿火柴了
and the candles.
还有蜡烛
And the song that I was gonna sing to you.
还有我想献给你的一首歌♥
I'm not very good at birthdays.
我不太擅长给人过生日
Hey, I still know my part of the song.
我那部分歌♥词还记得
I could sing it.
我可以唱
That's ok.
有救了
We have a bunch of stuff in the back.
里屋还有很多东西
Take it, bud.
接着 伙计
Is that Dope 6?
那是"麻♥醉♥药♥"乐队吗
Yeah!
没错
Tight. Nice.
太棒了 谢谢
Yeah. How did you know that?
对 你怎么知道的
I like music. So do I.
我喜欢音乐 我也是
Yeah, but I like music Even after 1990.
90后的音乐我也喜欢
That hurt. That's awsome, man.
我受伤了 那太棒了 伙计
Hey,do you mind if I skip out early this afternoon?
你不介意我下午早点走吧
Sure. What's up?
当然 有什么事吗
I think I found a tenant at long last for the house on Colonial Road.
我终于给殖民路上那栋房♥找到租户了
You mean the mansion on Colonial Road.
你指的是殖民路上的那栋豪♥宅♥
It's big, it's furnished, and it's a rental.
很宽敞 还有家具 而且可租
It sounds like what they need,
完全符合他们的需要
So I'm just going to go take some pictures
所以我想去拍几张照片
and email them.
然后电邮给他们
Sure you don't mind?
真的没关系吗
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
How many times have you covered for me?
你帮过我多少次了
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Me? Sure.
我怎么了 没事
The last couple of days you seemed really distracted,
这几天 你看上去很心烦
like something was wrong.
像是出什么事了
It's just stress.
只是压力
The kind that you would rather not know about.
你不想知道的那类事
Hey, look, I don't...
我不是...
You know how I feel about all of this supernatural stuff,
你知道我对超自然这种东西的态度
But I don't...
但是
want it to put a wedge between us.
我不想因此与你产生隔阂
I don't want to be on the outside of the rest of your life.
我不想置身于你的生活之外
Delia, this is my life.
迪莉娅 这就是我的生活
Ok? It's... It's who I am.
这就是我
There's no part of me that's not affected by it.
我没有一刻不受之影响
It's kind of like...
就像是
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表