剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
You don't have the hang of anything,
哪里有什么窍门
at least not with this ghost.
至少对这个鬼没有窍门
Look, when someone has an affliction in their life
一个人生前的所有病痛
they're free of it when they die.
都会在死后消失
The soul is pure and clear.
灵魂是纯净无暇的
Are you sure it's not 4 completely separate ghost?
你肯定见到的不是四个不同的鬼魂吗
They all look exactly alike.
他们长相完全一样
I hate this!
我好恨
I want to see this! This isn't fair!
真想亲眼看看 太不公平了
I should be able to see this!
能看见鬼魂的人应该是我
I have a doctorate. You don't have a doctorate.
我有博士学位 你没有
Be careful what you wish for.
许愿要慎重
All right, I'm over it. Listen, all right.
算了 我是没指望了 听着
Are one of these personalities more dominant than the others?
这几人中间有没有比较突出的人格
Yeah, I think at least the one that I have the most information on.
至少有一个我了解的多一些
Hey, are you online? Yes, but careful.
这里能上网吗 能 但你要小心点
Sometimes my modem and I are not speaking.
有时小猫会和我闹别扭
That's private.
这可是私人电脑
Don't pry. Don't be a prier, a nosy parker.
别窥探 别打听 也别管闲事
I won't.
不会的
I found a web site, it's about a store he owned.
我找到了他的店铺的网站
That's him.
就是他
So this is what it's like to see a ghost.
这就是撞鬼的感觉了
This was not here yesterday.
这个昨天还没有呢
It says, "Eric passed away. Please don't post messages to him any more."
上面说 埃里克已故 请不要再留言了
"Brenda Sanborn."
署名 布兰达·桑伯恩
We've gotta get out of here. We have to go now.
我们马上离开这里 现在就走
We? Where? To this Brenda person.
去哪里 去找那个布兰达
To the store. That's my next stop.
去那家店 我这就去
They open at noon.
他们中午开门
Damn it.
可恶
I have a class to teach. Will you wait for me?
我还有课 你能等等我吗
You know the old saying:
古语有云
"she travels fastest who travels alone."
唯独行者 行之速
It's Rudyard Kipling. I've read all his books.
出自罗德亚德·吉卜林 他的书我都看过
And you know what?
还有件事儿
I think I'm a little tired of you using me just for my brain.
你只利用我的头脑 令我很不爽
If only that were possible.
要是那样就好了
But so much of your mouth comes with it.
你的嘴巴总是跟着脑袋来
I'm looking for Brenda Sanborn.
我找布兰达·桑伯恩
I didn't know collection agencies made house calls.
没听说讨债公♥司♥还提供上门服务的
Look, I told the first chick who called
第一个来电♥话♥的女人 我已经告诉她了
I'm not gonna have a check till at least...
账我是不会结的 至少也要等到...
Ok, I'm not from a collection agency.
我不是来讨债的
I'm just a friend...
我是埃里克的朋友
or an acquaintance of Eric.
或者说是熟人
I saw the web site.
我看到网站的消息
I'm sorry you had to find out like that. I just...
这样通知他的死讯 我很抱歉 我只是
I didn't know how else to get the word out.
不知道如何传达这个消息
How did he die?
他是怎么死的
An aneurysm.
动脉瘤
What did you say your name was again?
你叫什么名字来着
I'm sorry. I'm Melinda.
抱歉 我叫梅林达
I own a store in Grandview.
我在美景镇有家店
So, did Eric owe you money?
埃里克欠你钱吗
No. Did he owe a lot?
没有 他欠很多人的钱吗
Not any more. Now I owe it.
他不欠了 换成我欠了
That's what brothers are for, right?
有兄弟就是这点好 是吧
Eric never let a little thing like money
埃里克从来不会因为钱
stop him from doing whatever he wanted.
而放弃自己的梦想
Did you know Holly Newman?
你认识霍莉·纽曼吗
I didn't know most of Eric's girlfriends.
埃里克的女朋友 我基本都不认识
Neither did he really.
他自己认识的也不多
Well,what about any of his other friends?
其他的朋友呢
Richard Ward,
理查德·沃德
Oscar Hodges,
奥斯卡·霍奇斯
John Richmond.
约翰·里士满
More people he owed money to?
都是债主吗
Eric called these his collectibles.
埃里克把这些当宝贝
I called them junk.
在我看来只是垃圾
What is all this?
这都是什么些东西
Oh, weather vanes,
风向标
and plates and dishes,
碗碟
and clocks.
钟表
It looks like stuff I would sell.
我们店里就卖♥♥这种东西
That was never for sale.
这都是非卖♥♥品
Eric was obsessed with this crap.
埃里克生前对这些破烂很着迷
He'd spend the weekends when he was supposed to be working the register
每个周末 他本该留在店里做商品登记
looking for this stuff at garage sales, flea markets...
可他却泡在旧货市场 淘换这种东西
Do you know why? Just that he liked them.
知道原因吗 就是喜欢吧
I never understood it.
我理解不了
He spent a lot of money on it, too.
为了这些 钱也花了不少
I have no idea where he got the cash.
也不知道他哪里来的钱
You think you could sell any of this?
你看这能卖♥♥掉吗
Let me look into it.
容我仔细看看
Do you think I could take a couple pieces?
我能带走一些吗
Let me just throw some things in a box.
我拿个盒子 给你装起来
I've been going through this box
我一直在翻盒子里的东西
trying to find out something more about Eric.
想找出埃里克的些许线索
Simple.
这不难
He was a man obsessed with time and eating.
此人十分着迷于时间 美食
and the weather.
以及天气
And why is it that everyone else is better at my job than me lately?
怎么身边的人都比我能干了
Touchy.
小心眼
I started with the clocks.
先从钟表入手
They're made at the same factory at the same company in Massachusetts.
所有钟表均产出自马塞诸塞州的一家工厂
The place is still there
工厂还在
so I asked somebody to checkthe payroll files for me.
于是我找人查了工资单
And Eric worked there?
埃里克在那儿工作过吗
No, but Richard Ward did,
没 但有理查德·沃德
and one of his other personalities...Oscar Hodges.
还有另一重人格 奥斯卡·霍奇斯
He worked there? No, he didn't.
他在那儿工作过 没有
But there was a family named Hodges who owned Aritmeza.
但是 亚提美扎企业归霍奇斯家族所有
Aritmeza fine china. Absolutely.
亚提美扎精品瓷器 正是
Then I went online and searched
于是我就上网查看
the public records for Eric's death certificate.
埃里克的死亡证明书
Oh, I got it.
我懂了
Eric's not dead. Eric is dead.
埃里克没死 不 埃里克死了
And so are his other personalities,
其他多重人格都死了
Johnny, Richard, and Oscar.
约翰尼 理查德 奥斯卡
They all had death certificates on file.
这些人都有死亡证明
They were real people.
确有其人
All right, so if Eric didn't make up these ghosts' personalities,
既然这些人格不是埃里克编造出来的
he based them on people he knew.
那就是 他认识这些人
There is no way he could have known them.
他不可能认识他们
Listen to this:
看看这个
John Richmond died in 1945,
约翰·里士满 死于1945年
Oscar Hodges -1963,
奥斯卡·霍奇斯 死于1963年
Richard Ward -1983,
理查德·沃德 死于1983年
a year before Eric was even born.
埃里克一年后才出生呢
A connection to Holly.
与霍莉的联♥系♥呢
Not that I can tell.
还没弄清
I told his sister that I'd buy the rest of his stuff
我跟他的姐姐说 要买♥♥下剩下的东西
and see if I could find something else.
看看能不能查到些别的
Told you you could figure it out.
我说过 你会弄清楚的
I'm working.
我还在工作呢
Look.
看
Oh, it's perfect.
太棒了
Baby steps.
踏出第一步了
You really think he's interested?
你看他是真心的吗
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表