剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
He thinks that you did something to his car
他认为你对他的车做了手脚
to cause the crash that night.
故意引发的车祸
I had nothing to do with what happened to Gordon.
戈登的死与我无关
Ray Peters ran him off the track.
雷·彼得斯把他挤出了赛道
Everyone knows that.
大家都知道
So, Ray Peters caused the accident?
雷·彼得斯造成了那场车祸吗
The king of dirty tricks?
那个小动作王
He probably did it just coming out of the turn where no one could see.
可能是趁转弯没人注意时动了手脚
Yeah, but Gordon's car blew up.
是的 但戈登的车炸了
Look.
听着
I did love Gordon, even when I hated him.
即使在我恨戈登时 我还是很爱他的
You understand?
你明白吗
Not really, no.
不完全明白
I would never have done anything to hurt Gordon.
我绝不会做出伤害戈登的事
Not like that.
绝不会
And if he is really here like you say he is, he knows it.
他若真如你所说 在这里的话 他懂的
I feel like I've gone from "West Side Story" to
我感觉我刚从《西区故事》出来
"Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf."
进入了《灵欲春宵》
It's just so weird.
太奇怪了
Two people who start out loving each other end up hating each other.
两人从爱开始 至恨而终
How does that happen?
怎么会这样
The question you gotta ask is why do they keep making it happen.
你该问的是 为什么这类事频频发生
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, I mean, everybody's got a storeroom, right?
每个人心里都有一间储藏室
Resentment, grudges, anger?
怨恨 嫉妒 愤怒
Most people, they open up that storeroom
很多人会打开室门
and they let a few of them out.
释放出这些不快
You know, they deal with them. They get rid of them.
面对不快 然后摆脱掉
Something tells me that your storeroom would be standing room only.
直觉告诉我 你的那间储物室快满了
Yeah, sometimes I gotta knock down the wall into the next storeroom,
没错 有时我只能打破墙 占用隔壁那间
but the point is, you know,
关键是
a couple, two people, they start using those bad things
当两人情绪坏 相互较劲
from that storeroom against each other, why stay?
干嘛要僵持呢
Why not move on?
为何不分开呢
Maybe they're getting something out of it.
也许事出有因
Yeah. They need to be miserable.
是的 这样很可悲
For some people, that's as strong as the need to breath.
对某些人 这种欲望可媲美呼吸的需求
It's like they're feeding off each other,
他们仿佛在互相依赖
like they're trying to convince each other
想方设法让对方相信
that they don't deserve to be happy.
谁也不配得到幸福
Makes me glad I'm basically a simpleton.
我很庆幸自己头脑简单
Far from it.
远非如此
You gotta keep these two people away from each other for good.
你最好把这两人永远地分开
How are you going to do that?
打算怎么办
I'm going to talk to a guy named Ray Peters.
我得找雷·彼得斯谈谈
Now you want me to hang out with racers?
现在你又想让我和车手混在一起了
What I want is for you to introduce me to Ray Peters.
我是想让你把我介绍给雷·彼得斯
It's important.
那很重要
Ghost related?
和鬼魂有关吗
Yeah, if you must know.
是的 你非知道吗
I like to be kept a little more in the loop.
我想当个局内人
You're unbelievable.
这孩子 真不可思议
You could just think of me as a sounding board.
你就把我当成回音壁好了
Look, are you going to introduce me to Ray Peters or not?
你到底给不给我介绍雷·彼得斯
Are you going to save me from my mother hanging me by my ankles?
你打不打算把我从我妈的枷锁中解脱出来
You're lucky to have a mother who cares so much about you,
你母亲这么关心你 是你的福气
and we are not going anywhere near cars.
而且我们不会再去车多的地方了
Do you know where Ray Peters works?
你知道雷·彼得斯在哪里工作吗
So, the much feared Ray Peters delivers pizza?
人人畏惧的雷·彼得斯竟是送披萨的
Yeah.
是的
Very, very fast.
非常快
Ok.
好吧
Why is she asking me so many questions, Ned?
她怎么问我这么多问题 内德
Look, she's cool. She's with me.
她是我朋友 她很可靠
Ok, I got it, Ned. Thanks.
我知道 内德 谢谢
I want to talk about that night.
我想谈谈那晚发生的事
Do you remember anything?
你记得什么吗
Like I could forget it.
我怎么忘得了
Am I happy Gordon kissed the blue wave? No.
戈登撞车而死 我开心吗 不
Am I happy it wasn't me? Yes.
撞车的不是我 为此高兴吗 是的
What about the accident?
那场车祸呢
People say that you ran Gordon off the track.
大家都说是你把戈登挤出赛道
People can say whatever they want to say.
别人的嘴我可管不住
Ok, but did you cause Cindy thinks you did.
辛蒂认为你做了 你做没做
What if I did?
就算做了又如何
I want to know.
我想知道
Not because I want to cause you any trouble,
我不想给你找麻烦
but because it's important.
但答案很重要
Whatever happened that night is between me and Gordon,
那晚的事是我和戈登之间的事
and Gordon's dead.
戈登已死
So, I guess you will really never know.
开来你永远也不会知道了
Will I see you tonight?
今晚你来吗
Wait. You're racing tonight?
等等 今晚有比赛吗
You bet your ass.
完全正确
I'm racing Cindy Brown, finally.
终于能和辛蒂·布朗比赛了
In memory of Gordon.
纪念戈登之战
Now you know why I like to hang out with these guys.
现在你知道我为何想和他们混在一起了吧
You, in the store, right now.
你 回店里去 立刻
If it was Ray Peters, how come I don't remember?
如果是雷·彼得斯 我怎么会不记得
You said yourself you didn't remember exactly what happened.
你自己说过 你记不清具体的细节了
Cindy was always messing with my car.
辛蒂总是破坏我的车
That's the only thing that could've made my car blow up,
只有她会导致我的车爆♥炸♥
not Ray forcing me off the track.
而不是因为雷把我挤出了赛道
I don't think she'd do anything on purpose.
她不会故意这么做的
I think she still has feelings for you.
我觉得 她还爱着你
You think? Yeah, I do.
你觉得 是的
I don't think she would ever try to kill you.
她从没想过要害你
Look, make your peace, Gordon.
安息吧 戈登
Cross over. Be done with it.
超度吧 该看开了
There's only one thing I need to cross over.
超度前 我还有一事要做
What?
什么事
And that's for her to cross over with me.
让她和我一起超度
And I'm going to make sure that that happens.
我要确保这一点
Come with me to the garage and let me help you talk to her.
跟我一起去修车厂 我帮你和她谈谈
You go. Tell her I said hello.
你去吧 代我问个好
If you do this, then you can forget about turning pro.
你若这么做 就别想成为职业车手了
This is more important than turning pro.
这件事比职业车手更重要
What, revenge? How about justice?
报仇吗 是讨回公道
Nobody ever did anything about how Gordon died.
没人♥质♥疑过戈登的死因
They all just let it go.
大家都完全忘了
And they think I don't care now they're gonna learn different.
大家以为我不在乎 他们恐怕要失望了
I want you to do this.
我需要你帮我这次
I want justice. That's what Gordon would have liked.
我要讨回公道 这也是戈登的愿望
People are going to see you do it.
大家会看到的
I've just got to force him up into the wall,
我只需把他挤到墙边
and there's a good chance he'll roll
他很可能会翻车
and he'll get exactly what he deserves.
得到他应得的下场
Ray Peters killed Gordon.
雷·彼得斯杀了戈登
Tonight I'm going to return the favor.
今晚我要让他血债血偿
Cindy couldn't hurt me if she tried.
辛蒂伤不到我
I wouldn't underestimate her.
她可不容轻视
Why? Because she thinks I made Gordon crash?
就因为她认为是我造成了戈登的车祸
No, because she thinks you made Gordon die.
不 因为她认为你故意害死了戈登
She can give me her best shot.
那就看她的本事了
Look, you want to know who killed Gordon Pike?
你想知道谁杀了戈登·派克吗
You really want to know? Yes.
你真想知道吗 是的
Gordon Pike killed Gordon Pike. That's it.
戈登·派克害了自己 就这么简单
What are you talking about?
你说什么
He was trying to run me off the track.
他想把我挤出赛道
But I knew his move, saw him do it a hundred times.
但我看穿了 我见他做过百次
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表