剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I'm married, I live in a small town,
我结了婚 住在一个小镇上
and I own an antique shop.
经营一家古董店
I might be just like you.
我也许和你相似
Except that from the time I was a little girl,
但当我还是小姑娘时
I knew that I could talk to the dead.
我就能同亡者交流
It's all right, honey.
没事的 亲爱的
Earthbound spirits, my grandmother called them.
祖母称他们为地缚灵
They're stuck here because they have unfinished business with the living
他们在人间滞留 因为他们有未了的心愿
and they come to me for help.
他们找我寻求帮助
In order to tell you my story, I have to tell you theirs.
讲述我的故事 就是讲述他们的故事
Well, it was definitely worth the trip.
这次果然不虚此行
I mean, they want to do the estate sale so fast,
他们急于出手
there was very minimal haggle.
几乎没还价
The haggle factor's very important.
没有还价你很高兴吧
Yeah, I'm going to have to hire a truck to go up there next week.
没错 我想下周雇辆卡车再去一趟
Damn. This road is really dark.
可恶 这条路真暗
Hey, be careful. How far out are you?
注意安全 还有多远
I have no idea.
不知道
You've got to get a GPS.
叫你装定位系统你不装
Grandview 19 miles.
距美景镇19英里
Oh, and other signs of civilization.
又见到一处有人烟的迹象
Hey, an old fruit stand.
一个旧水果摊
You know what? I think we stopped by there and got apples once. Yeah.
我记得咱以前还在这儿停车买♥♥过苹果呢
And then, well, a car,
还见到一辆车
sort of.
还算是车吧
距美景镇190206英里
39号♥高速公路
Well, that's weird.
奇了怪了
Mel?
梅
I think I just went in a circle.
我貌似在绕圈
Mel?
梅
Jim?
吉姆
Mel.
梅
Jim!
吉姆
Redial, redial, redial.
重拨 重拨 重拨
Great.
这下可好
Great.
这下可好
16英里
加油站 餐厅 旅店
Ok. Ok. Ok.
别怕 别怕 别怕
I'm talking to the police right now,
我已经报♥警♥了
and they're going to be here any minute.
他们马上就来了
Are you ok in there?
你没事吧
Oh. Yeah. Yeah, I'm ok.
是的 我很好
Sorry if I scared you. You stuck?
抱歉吓着你了 车抛锚了吗
Yeah, it died.
是 熄火了
Pop the hood. Ok.
打开引擎盖 好
Are you looking for it?
你在找吗
Looking for what? Someone's going to die.
找什么 有人会丧命
Try it now.
现在试一试
Ok.
好的
You're a miracle worker. How did you do that?
你真厉害 怎么做到的
You need anything else?
还有什么需要
How do I make it back to route 47?
怎么返回47号♥公路
You're all turned around.
你走反了
Just hang a U-ie, look for signs for 86 south,
调个头 看到86公路南段的牌子后
and then 47 should be about a mile after that.
再开一英里就是47号♥公路
Ok, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Bye.
再见
极速死神
鬼语者 第二季 第14集
I just don't remember you ever being haunted by an actual skeleton before.
你这还是第一次被骷髅纠缠
Oh, it was a ghost, believe me.
相信我 那是个鬼魂
Don't they usually look the way they did
鬼魂刚现身时的样子
when they died the first time they come to you?
不是和死时一样吗
Yeah, so let's not even think about what happened to this guy.
所以咱们就别琢磨那人的遭遇了
How about let's stay off that road
那就别走那条路了
so we don't ever run into halloween man again, huh?
就不会再撞上那个骷髅男
I love the Jim Clancy simple approach.
我就爱吉姆·克兰西的简易法则
Avoidance--it's worked for guys for centuries.
惹不起咱还躲不起吗
He said that someone was going to die.
他说有人会丧命
That doesn't exactly lend itself to avoidance.
躲也无济于事
All right. What does it mean?
他这话什么意思
I don't know. I'll try and figure it out.
不知道 我会搞清楚
How? Don't know.
怎么搞清楚 还没想好
See you for lunch.
午餐见
Same time? Same bench? Yeah.
老时间老地点 没错
What a haul!
大手笔啊
Straight sale, no consignment.
上门直销 无中间费用
Yeah, well, the problem is I want to buy most of it for myself.
可问题在于 我恨不得自己全买♥♥走
And you are my best customer.
你这样的顾客最可人疼
Yeah, I need to find a way out of that cycle.
我得戒掉这口嗜好
What are you doing?
在做什么
Just trying to avoid the physical labor I know must come.
尽量避免躲不掉的体力劳动
Is Ned coming by?
内德来吗
No, he is doing a study group with 3 kids from school.
不来了 他跟三个学生组成了学习小组
They take turns at each other's houses.
轮流到每个人家里学习
Oh, that sounds like a good way to make friends.
这样交友挺不错
Well, I keep volunteering my house for all his sessions,
我多次建议他们来我家
so I can basically sit in the middle of the floor and stare at them
以便于亲自盯住他们
Just as a precaution. Yeah. Is that too much to ask?
防患于未然 是啊 我是不是管太多了
But, you know, of course they didn't bite.
毕竟 他们又不咬人
I sense an issue.
闻到醋味了
It's all starting to be about his friends.
他现在脑子都尽是朋友
That's what he calls them.
知道他怎么搪塞我吗
"They're my friends, mom." No names.
"妈妈 他们是我朋友" 连名字都不提
Sounds like he's turning out to be a very normal kid.
看来他的生活恢复正常了
I guess so.
我想是的
You know, you never told me what happened on your date with Tim.
你还没跟我交代你跟蒂姆约会呢
Well, there would have actually had to have
那也得真的来一次
been a date in order for me to tell you about it.
约会 才有的可说
What happened? He didn't show.
怎么回事 他没来
What? It's no big deal.
什么 没什么大不了
Melinda--
梅林达
Melinda?
梅林达
Melinda?
梅林达
Sorry.
抱歉
I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't tell Jim.
这事别告诉蒂姆 多谢了
Right.
好吧
Are you ok?
你没事吧
I'm fine. You're the one who looks like she just saw a ghost.
我没事 你倒是像见了鬼似的
Why is it harder when you're trying to get lost?
真想迷路时 怎么又这么难呢
You're doing great. I have no idea where we are.
你干得不错啊 我都不认识路了
Didn't we used to have a map in here?
车上以前不是有地图吗
Hey, thanks for doing this.
谢谢你陪我
Do you think I'd let you come back out on this road again by yourself?
我怎能放心让你单独回来这里
Map.
找到地图了
Hey, do these mean anything to you? 190206?
190206是什么意思
What's left on our mortgage? No.
咱们抵押房♥屋的剩余款 不是
Last plumber's bill? No again.
上次修水管的账单 也不是
I have no idea.
想不出来了
What was...
这是
Gas? No, I have half a tank.
没油了吗 还有半箱呢
Do you see that?
你看见没有
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
I was hoping you'd tell me.
我还指望你告诉我呢
It was in-I wasn't here the last time.
我上次来的不是这里
Uh, got the brake. It won't move!
踩刹车 踩不动
Your feet off the gas? Both feet are on the brakes!
别踩油门 双脚都踩着刹车
Oh, damn it! It's going to be all right.
可恶 不会有事的
I'll pop it into neutral.
我来换到空挡
Keep your feet down.
脚踩着别动
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表