剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I had a dream about somebody named Eric last night,
我昨晚梦到个叫埃里克的人
and I woke up thinking that's what I wanted to name the baby.
我醒来后就想给宝宝起这个名字
Stop it!
住手
Are you ok?
你还好吗
God, I feel like I just got stabbed.
天啊 我感觉被刺了一下
I'm gonna go see if I can find a doctor.
我去找个医生
I guess you have to be 9 to figure this out, huh?
看来 玩这东西需要技巧啊
Or just like really smart.
或者 聪明过人也行
I've done it before. Ah, ringer.
我以前玩过 猜中了
You look familiar to me.
你很眼熟
Delia Banks. No, that's me.
迪莉娅·班克斯 不 那是我
You, that's you.
没错 那是你
I'm Tim Flaherty.
我是蒂姆·弗莱厄蒂
Oh, we met at the...
我们曾经见过
memorial. Right. For Eva Turner.
葬礼上 是的 伊娃·特纳的葬礼
Uh, I'm looking for a gift...
我想选份礼物
for my sister.
送给我姐姐
Oh, well, does she like Russian nesting dolls?
她喜欢俄♥罗♥斯♥套娃吗
It's too complicated. Right.
太复杂了 也对
Yeah, I was maybe looking for something, you know...
我想买♥♥ 那种
pretty.
漂亮的东西
You know, something like a female would like.
女人比较喜欢的东西
Let me see if we have anything in this store that a female might like.
我来找找 看店里有没有女人喜欢的东西
Let's see. Come over here.
过来 看看这个
I don't even know if the ghost realizes that he's hurting Holly.
我不清楚那鬼魂是否知道自己在伤害霍莉
I don't know why he's obsessed with her.
也不明白 他为什么缠着她
Holly used to be a poster child for "Girls Gone Wild".
霍莉曾经上过《疯狂女孩》的封面
You don't think it's possible?
也许是这个缘故呢
Ok, I know what you're thinking,
我知道你想说什么
and the answer is no.
这根本不可能
What if Holly had an affair with the ghost?
也许那人生前与霍莉有瓜葛呢
Well, don't you think she would have at least told me about it?
那她至少会跟我说起过 不是吗
All right, then why is he still hanging around her?
那他为什么至今仍缠着她
I don't know.
我不知道
Where is this place?
这是什么地方
I have to go.
我要挂电♥话♥了
Between the white one and the green one.
白色和绿色有什么区别
Vanilla Bean and Musty Cucumber.
香草豆味 霉黄瓜味
Musty cucumber?
霉黄瓜
Why would anyone want to smell that?
谁会喜欢这种味道
You know...it's a female thing.
告诉你 这是女人的事情
Which one do you like?
你喜欢哪一种
Vanilla Bean. Sold.
香草豆 就这个
Ok.
好的
Ok, so we're closed.
我们打烊了
Oh, well, last sale of the evening then.
那这就是今晚最后一笔生意了
$15.
15美元
That's quite the bean.
这豆子真不便宜
You know what, Tim,
蒂姆
I think they're really gonna enjoy the new aroma at the firehouse.
他们会喜欢消防站里的新香味的
Uh, it's for my sister.
这是给我姐姐的
Ok then.
好吧
You know what? Maybe I'll see you...
我们以后可以再见面
When you close, you really close.
一说打烊 就立即行动
Yeah, you have to be firm, or you never get home.
是啊 要狠得下心 否则永远别想回家
Speaking of which...good night.
说到回家 祝你晚安
Oh, I'm in no rush.
我不急
I thought maybe we could do some invoicing.
我可以帮你整理发♥票♥
You know what, I just need a few minutes of alone time.
是这样 我需要单独待会儿
Ok. Ok.
那好 那好
You know... Good night.
这样的话 晚安
Okay. Good night then.
那就晚安吧
We need to talk about something really important.
我们需要谈一件很重要的事
Are you the father of Holly's baby?
你是霍莉孩子的爸爸吗
I don't even know who she is.
我根本不认识她
Well,then why are you... Where are my tshirts?
那你为什么 我的T恤在哪儿
What t-shirts?
什么T恤
Ok, tell me your name.
这样 告诉我你的名字
Eric Sanborn, but this isn't my store.
埃里克·桑伯恩 但这不是我的店
You have a store?
你有店吗
Yeah, Alt, outside of Grandview.
有 名叫阿尔特 在美景镇外
Alt...
阿尔特
A-l-t. All-t. Alternative.
A-l-t All-t 可选项
The alt button on your keyboard.
键盘上的Alt键
It kind of means a lot of different things.
有很多种意思
That's what I like about it.
所以我喜欢这名字
Eric?
埃里克
Eric?
埃里克
No, ma'am.
不 女士
My name is John Richmond.
我是约翰·里士满
Friends call me Johnny.
朋友都叫我 约翰尼
You just said your name was Eric
你不是说 你叫埃里克
and that you own a t-shirt shop outside of Grandview.
在美景镇外有家T恤店
I did?
我说过吗
Sun's awful hot. Must have been working.
阳光真厉害 我一直在工作
I'm a day-laborer. Old Man Miller's farm.
我在老人米勒农场当临时工
Where's that? Near Tulsa.
在什么地方 离突沙市不远
What do you want? What does who want?
你想怎样 谁想怎样
Johnny.
约翰尼
No, sorry. Oscar.
不 抱歉 我是奥斯卡
So, I take it you're not a day-laborer.
那你不是临时工
Me? No.
我不是
I'm a freshman. I just started at state.
我是新生 刚进州立大学
Who are you really?
你究竟是谁
You ask a lot of questions.
你问题真多
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Richard Ward.
我叫理查德·沃德
You can call me Richie.
你可以叫我里奇
Look, I'm just trying to help you.
我只是想帮你
You can help me? Yes, I can.
你能帮我 是的
I just don't understand what you want.
我只是不知道你想怎样
Or who you really are.
也不知道 你到底是谁
My name's Richard.
我叫理查德
My friends call me Johnny.
朋友都叫我 约翰尼
Please.
拜托
Oscar Hodges. I'm a freshman.
奥斯卡·霍奇斯 大学新生
My name's Eric. I own a t-shirt shop just outside of town.
我叫埃里克 在镇外有家T恤店
Please.
停下来
Richard.
理查德
Johnny.
约翰尼
Oscar.
奥斯卡
Eric.
埃里克
Stop, you're making me sick.
停下 你快让我吐了
Summerville.
萨默维尔
Tulsa.
突沙市
Please!
快停下
Chicago.
芝加哥
Grandview.
美景镇
What are you looking at?
看什么呢
Please!
拜托
It is over. It stops now. This has to stop.
该结束了 必须结束了
You have to stop it.
该由你来结束
You're making me sick.
你们快让我吐了
Can you help me? You said you can help me.
帮帮我 你不是说你能帮我吗
You said you can help me!
你说过可以帮助我
Come on! This guy had multiple personality disorder when he was alive,
这家伙生前患有多重人格障碍症
now he's dead. So,he's using his alter egos to haunt you.
现在他死了 就用多重身份来纠缠你
That's it. Case closed.
就这样 事情解决了
This ghost thing is easy once you get the hang of it.
掌握了窍门 鬼魂之事就简单多了
I don't even know why you guys make such a big deal out of it.
真搞不懂 有什么大惊小怪的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表