剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
a swimming hole's exciting.
河边游泳才兴奋
Haunted, rusty cars, not so exciting.
闹鬼的旧车一点都不兴奋
It doesn't look like there was an accident.
看起来不像车祸
Maybe they just ran off the road.
也许他们从路上翻下来了
But there is no road here.
但这里没有公路
There used to be.
以前有的
The main road used to run through the pass
曾有条公路穿过这森林
till the forest service took over and made this all a reserve.
后来林务局接管 把这里变成了保护区
Look at you with that thing.
瞧你拿的那玩意儿
Maybe this was a side road.
也许这是条岔道
Well, how long ago was that?
这是多久前的事呢
I don't know.
不知道
My dad and I first started coming out here about 20 years ago.
我和我爸第一次来是20年前
Car's been here at least that long.
这车在这至少也有那么久了
I think I found a registration.
找到一张登记表
Only thing I can make out is Anna.
我只能看清"安娜"俩字
Well, it's a first name anyway.
至少知道名字了
Hey, do you think you can trace this license when you get back to work?
你回去后能查到这张驾照吗
I can do better than that.
不止如此
I can request a history of all 911 calls made out of the region.
我能查到本区所有拨♥打♥911的电♥话♥记录
I can do that if we get out of here now,
要我查的话 最好现在就动身
because I'd really like to make it to the falls by dark.
我很想在天黑前到达瀑布
Last one there gets pushed down!
晚到的要被推进水里
There's some really great vintage baby rattles over there.
那儿有架很好看的复古婴儿车
Thanks. I'm just waiting on a friend.
谢了 我只是在等朋友
Ok.
好吧
These alabaster lamps are really hard to find.
这些雪花瓷灯具打着灯笼都难找
You've got a good eye.
你真有眼光
No. Absolutely not.
不行 绝对不行
That skateboard park is an accident waiting to happen.
那个滑板公园早晚会出事
You sure Grant's mom is going to be there?
你确定格兰特的妈妈会去看着吗
Is my receipt in the bag?
我的收据在包里吗
Can you just put her on the phone?
你能让她接电♥话♥吗
What? What do you mean she's not there? Here's your receipt.
什么 什么叫她不在 您的收据
No solvents. Just some soap and water and, um...
不会褪色 脏了只需肥皂和水就行
something for your next purchase.
还有优♥惠♥券
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Ok, fine, but if I find out that you didn't wear a helmet,
好吧 但要是让我发现你没戴头盔
you are dead.
你就死定了
Yes. I love you, too.
是的 我也爱你
I am so sorry.
真抱歉
That woman is never coming back again, is she?
那女人不会再光顾了 对吧
Oh, I think she will. I gave her a 20% off coupon.
我想她会的 我给了她八折的优♥惠♥券
You definitely don't miss a trick.
你可真厉害
Thanks for covering for me.
谢谢你的帮忙
Anytime. Was that Ned?
乐意效劳 刚刚是内德吗
Yeah.
是的
I always thought I'd worry about him less as he grew up,
我一直以为他长大了我就不用操心了
but I worry about him more.
没想到却更加操心
You know, at this rate, I won't stop worrying about him until I'm dead.
照这样下去 我要操心一辈子了
If you're lucky.
幸运的话
Chances are, I'll still be worrying from my grave.
很有可能 我进了坟墓也还得继续操心
Lanie!
兰妮
It sounds like I chose a bad time to leave you...
看来我又得不合时宜地把你
With the store. Come out, come out, wherever you are!
留在店里了 出来 出来吧 无论你在哪
Oh, no. Just the opposite.
不会 恰恰相反
It was great to take my mind off the little daredevil.
正好让我少担心那个小冒失鬼
So, was camping as dreadful as you thought it would be?
露营有你想象的那么可怕吗
Actually, it was kind of exciting.
事实上 我觉得挺兴奋的
It was good for Jimmy and I to have some time alone.
吉姆和我能享受二人世界
Fess up.
承认吧
Do I detect a little biological alarm clock going off?
我嗅探到一丝生物钟失调的痕迹
No, nothing like that.
不 不是那么回事
Come on. You can tell me.
你就承认吧
I know I gripe, but motherhood rocks.
我虽然啰嗦 但是当母亲的感觉棒极了
You are going to love it.
你会爱上这种感觉的
I'm sure I will. Can you just excuse me for a second?
我知道 能稍等一下吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just wanted to see your adorable baby,
我只是想看看你可爱的孩子
and, oh, my god. She's so cute.
老天爷 她真可爱
Thanks.
谢了
It's like she's testing me, trying to see if she can trust me.
她像是在考验我是否可信
You think this ghost is a worried mom...
你认为这鬼魂是个多虑的母亲
looking for her kid.
在寻找她的孩子
Yeah. But I didn't realize until today how intense that feeling is.
是的 可我今天才体会到那强烈的情感
Wait a minute.
等等
What happened today?
今天发生什么了
I just had a couple of anxious moms at the store.
我只是在店里看见几个焦虑的母亲
Delia being one.
包括迪莉娅
Please tell me that
不要告诉我
this is not the same stove that you used with your dad.
这是你和你♥爸♥以前用的炉子
Yes, miss change the subject.
是的 真会转话题
That is the same stove I used with my father.
的确是我和我爸曾用过的
And it works like new.
而且用起来像新的一样
I got a little something for you.
我有东西给你
That's the trace, with an address for one Anna Fowler.
你要的线索 以及安娜·福勒的住址
You traced the license already?
你这么快就查到了
Yes. That's how I roll.
是的 我就是这么能干
It expired in 1986.
1986年就过期了
That's probably around when she died.
估计是她去世的时间
Well, we'll know that for sure when the 911 trace comes back,
等查到了911电♥话♥记录我们就知道了
which will probably take a couple of weeks,
不过估计要花上数周
because anything more than 10 years old is in the main archives.
超过十年的文件都在档案室里
You're my hero.
你是我偶像
This is Brookside. It's close.
这是布鲁克塞德 离这很近
Don't get too excited.
别这么兴奋
Anybody who lives in that house probably never heard of...
住在那里的人们可能从未听过
Anna Fowler.
安娜·福勒
Well, I have a secret weapon.
我有秘密武器
Delia can trace real estate transactions for me.
迪莉娅可以帮我查房♥地♥产♥交易信息
You know, one of these days she is going to get suspicious.
总有一天她会起疑的
and one of these days,
总有一天
I'm going to have to do something about it.
我会跟她说清楚的
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
出来 出来吧 无论你在哪
Uh, you know, I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Can you throw this thing in the trash for me?
你帮我把这些扔到垃圾桶里吧
Yeah, sure.
好的
Anna?
安娜
Anna, I can't help you if you won't talk to me.
安娜 你不跟我说话 我怎么帮你
Are you looking for someone?
你是在找人吗
I have to find her.
我得找到她
Who do you have to find?
你要找谁
My baby girl.
我的宝贝女儿
She's lost.
她丢了
Can you tell me what happened?
能告诉我发生什么了吗
I... I was cold.
我...我当时很冷
Mel, where'd you put the, um...
梅 你把...
I scared her away, didn't I?
我把她吓跑了 是吧
Yeah.
是的
But she left us something.
但她留下了些线索
Lanie was a baby,
兰妮当时是个婴儿
She must dead too.
她一定也死了
I really shouldn't be doing this.
我实在不该这么做
You said you wanted to keep a foot in real estate.
你说你想兼顾房♥地♥产♥的
Yes, to make money, but not to snoop on other people's records.
那是为挣钱 而不是偷♥窥♥别人的记录
Well, it's for a good cause.
我们是善意的
A little girl's missing her doll.
一个小女孩丢了娃娃
Well, she wouldn't be a little girl anymore
她已经不是小女孩了
if we're looking at records this far back.
我们查的档案都这么老了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表