剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Or were you just trying to get back at Jesse?
还是你只想搞垮杰西
I don't remember.
我不记得了
You really hate this place.
你真的憎恶这个地方
I was a chef...
我是一名厨师
before.
曾经是
I used to love to come to work. I couldn't wait.
我喜欢厨师的工作 迫不及待来上班
People loved what I did.
人们喜欢我做的食物
When I got this place with Jesse, it all changed.
当我和杰西买♥♥下这个地方 一切都变了
I used to dream about fire...
我过去经常梦到火
about this place burning down.
梦到这里被烧掉
And then I'd be free.
那时我就自♥由♥了
Warren, I know how much pain you're in,
沃伦 我知道你很难过
but you have to cross over. There's a better place for you.
但是你必须超度 你有更好的去处
I can't.
我不能
Ok. Look, the revenge that you wanted to get on Jesse,
听着 你希望从杰西那里复仇
you got it. All right? He's ruined.
你做到了 他彻底完了
He's probably never going to be able to open a business again.
他很可能永远无法东山再起了
It's Lilly.
是莉莉
There's something she has to know.
有件事情她必须知道
What?
什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Does it have something to do with that stained glass?
和那片彩色玻璃有关吗
I love her so much.
我非常爱她
I'm afraid I hurt her.
我恐怕伤害了她
I have to talk to her.
我一定要和她谈谈
Don't let Lilly think I forgot her.
别让莉莉觉得我把她忘了
You know what, Noah?
这样吧 诺亚
I think I'll see you back at the station.
我们回局里再碰头吧
Good luck, Clancy.
好运 克兰西
Sorry...
抱歉
It's ok.
没关系
You remember me?
你记得我吗
Yeah. You threw my slipper at me.
当然 你直接把拖鞋扔给我
Tossed.
是投给你
I tossed it at you. There's a difference.
我是把拖鞋投给你的 这可不一样
Let me see if I can fix this.
我看看能不能修好它
There's a trick to it.
有秘诀的
Yeah.
对
That's not it.
看来不行
I hope you're better at putting out fires.
希望你对救火更为精通
I'll buy you a new one.
我买♥♥把新伞给你
Don't worry about it.
不用劳心
I'm Jim... Jim Clancy.
我叫吉姆 吉姆·克兰西
Melinda Gordon.
梅林达·戈登
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I have to...
我要
Where you headed?
你去哪里
Now to get an umbrella.
现在先去找把伞
Right.
没错
Produce. My apartment is full of soot, so...
我的公♥寓♥满是烟尘 因此
I don't know about you, but I'm starved.
不知道你咋样 不过我饿了
Well, good luck with that.
那祝你晚餐愉快
Hey, let me buy you a late dinner.
我请你吃顿迟来的晚餐吧
I know a place.
我知道一个地方
What place?
什么地方
Ever heard of the umbrella room?
听过雨伞小屋没有
No.
没有
Come on.
走吧
Welcome to the umbrella room
欢迎来到雨伞小屋
Well, you got class, I'll give you that.
不得不说 你很有情调
Anybody can take you to Sardi's.
谁都可以带你去萨迪餐厅
Thanks, boss.
多谢老板
You won't find this kind of food there.
但那里可吃不到这种食物
One can hope.
但愿吧
Do you live close by?
你住在附近吗
Well, near. West 90th.
算是吧 西街90号♥
That's the upper west side. This is the east village.
那是上西区 这可是东村
That's not close at all.
一点也不近
I was never any good with a compass.
我方向感向来不好
You got a little, uh...
你嘴边
on your lip.
有一点
What?
怎么
Nothing.
没什么
I know.
我知道
You were pretty sure that guy was in that apartment.
你当时很肯定公♥寓♥里还有人
Lucky guess.
蒙对了
No. You knew. You were sure.
不是 你很清楚 你很确定
I've been thinking about it all night. How did you know?
我想了一晚 你怎么知道的
You know what? I have to go home. I have work in the morning.
我要回家了 明早还有工作
You know, I hate secrets.
我不喜欢秘密
So, how did you know?
告诉我 你怎么知道的
Maybe someday I'll tell you.
或许有一天 我会告诉你
Earth to Melinda.
梅林达 回过神来
Sorry.
抱歉
I was lost in thought.
我走神了
What about?
想什么呢
Um... about...
关于
about how to get Lilly Chen to talk to her husband.
怎么让莉莉·陈和他丈夫谈一谈
I never got her number when she met me.
我还不知道她的号♥码
But she called you, right?
但她打过电♥话♥给你
So it's probably in my phone memory. Hello.
那通话记录里一定有
Here. Look.
有了 瞧
This number... I don't recognize it. That's got to be it.
这个号♥码没见过 肯定是它了
So?
那么
I just don't like doing this kind of thing over the phone.
我不喜欢在电♥话♥里谈这种事
You mean you really don't like the hanging-up- in-your-face part.
你是指 不喜欢别人挂你电♥话♥
Exactly.
完全正确
You online?
连接网络了吗
Yeah...
连了
Let me try something.
我试试这个
All right. This is a reverse phone directory site.
好了 这是个逆向电♥话♥地址网站
You put the phone number in,
你把号♥码输进去
you get an address, unless it's been blocked.
就能查到地址 除非它被封锁了
You never cease to amaze me.
你总能带给我惊喜
What?
怎么了
You already gave me this address.
你给过我这个地址
There was a time he was like my brother.
我们曾情同手足
I'm so sorry, Warren.
我很遗憾 沃伦
And Lilly...
还有莉莉
she was my wife.
她是我的妻子
We went through so much together.
我们经历过风风雨雨
Look, we don't really know what happened...
我们还不清楚发生了什么
or when it happened.
或者什么时候发生的
I just died. How could they... No. You died a year ago, Warren.
我刚死 他们怎能 你死了一年了 沃伦
Things change.
时过境迁
People change. Sometimes they have to move on.
人也会变 他们必须向前看
I'm going to burn them.
我要烧死他们
No.
不行
I will burn everything.
我要烧掉一切
Jesse!
杰西
Jesse!
杰西
Jesse!
杰西
Hey, what the hell is...
你到底要干什么
God, it's hot. Are you all right?
天啊 真热 你还好吗
It's just my furnace. What's wrong with you?
只是火炉的问题 你怎么了
There is nothing wrong with your furnace.
你的火炉没有任何问题
Ok? Just please come outside? Why?
好吗 请呆在屋外 为什么
Just please. Warren's here.
求你了 沃伦在这里
Warren? What are you talking about?
沃伦 你在说什么
Warren's spirit is still here.
沃伦的灵魂仍在此处
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表